PDA

View Full Version : Sprocket help !?

03-18-2002, 05:27 PM
HEy guys I need some help ? I am running 22 realtors right now with stock front sprocket on my 02 300ex and I like the set up alot because the tires bite hard and can't lose control in mud, snow, sand, or loose dirt but it's not al ways fun so I decided to also get a pair of 20 fast trekkers on the rear. Will a 14t front sprocket make any kind of difference ? Or should I stick with the stock because with the realtor set up I noticed second is a little difficult to get into. :huh

Sparky416ex
03-18-2002, 06:10 PM
hey i have a 14 t on my 300 it gave me about 4 mph i know cuz i have a trailtech speedometer, and it tells top speed ave speed and current speed. I would stay with stock it doesnt do much plus why do you need to go 50mph all the time. unless ur a :devil

Stevo
03-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Yeh i would get the 14 tooth front. I wish i would of got that when i replaced my sprockets. Oh well
later

03-18-2002, 09:20 PM
I have to further explain I already have a k&n power kit installed and a mega max II full exhaust will the 14t sprocket compliment this set up with quicker response ? Again I am running 20 fast trekkers in the rear now not the realtors. I am looking for torque I really want to spray the sand when I fish tail and do 360's :cool: