PDA

View Full Version : white bros e-series

03-18-2002, 05:16 PM
i got a new white bros e-series at christmas and rode it hard sence then on my 400ex and just a few hours ago the weld broke were the pipe holds to the muffiler and the bolt rattled out i was rideing and next thing i know is i dont have a muffler what should i do who should i contact

03-18-2002, 05:17 PM
oh yea i found the muffler and thats it

03-18-2002, 05:22 PM
see if white bros will warrenty it, or fix it, if not, reweld it and locktight the bolt, u musta rode it hard, i HAD one and i never hurt it.

Blysster
03-18-2002, 09:10 PM
I had the same thing happen to mine. They would have replaced it but i had waited 4 months to get that one so i didn't want to wait another 4 months for a new one

I just welded it and it's been holding since

krazykurtk
03-19-2002, 04:10 PM
I had my break at the weld also. They were very good to me sending me a new one. Just call the customer service department and explain to them that it broke at the weld. I worked with Bobby in customer service. Whatever method you use to send them the pipe, the'll send it back within 2 or 3 days of receiving it and pay for the same shipping back.

440EXR
03-19-2002, 04:54 PM
Yea same thing for me they said to send it down and they would weld they told me thats what they always do Didnt want to wait so had my buddy who welds stainless put it back together holding up fine now

:D