PDA

View Full Version : Pic of me and my boys at a party last night!

Dan_Guetter
05-05-2004, 07:00 PM
:eek:

Juggalo
05-05-2004, 07:55 PM
nice tux dan! haha. whats travis have to say about you quad riders?

Dan_Guetter
05-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Its was cool, we talked to Cowboy Kenny, Metz and pastrana about the quad flip.......they thought it was nutz, Jon talked to metzger all night, givin him pointers and such......They all gave us mad props......its was a fun night!!

Dan_Guetter
05-05-2004, 08:07 PM
BTW, my tux rocked!!!! hahaha

raptor146
05-05-2004, 08:12 PM
That is awesome!!! I cant believe you guys just hang out with all the pros like that.

mxquadracer
05-05-2004, 08:44 PM
yeah lucky Pastrana gets to hang out with the guetters;) that's a bangin tux dan, fo shizzle my nizzle... anyone else getting tired of the shizzle yet, I think am.:)

D-4our
05-06-2004, 12:15 AM
why is it not a shocker to me that pastrana has his thumbs up? eh whatever, hes an alright guy.

JLanphear
05-06-2004, 11:48 AM
The dude on the right is the one with the nice shirt ;) (speedrag).

So did Huevos win?

Wired
05-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
The dude on the right is the one with the nice shirt ;) (speedrag).

So did Huevos win?

you guys know jack right??

yup we went 2 for 2 at the xtremmy's. Huevos 6 won best offroad video of the year and i won best offroad performance rider for 03'. it was pretty cool to see metzger acknowledge me during his speach. really means alot coming from someone ive looked up to for so long! :macho

JLanphear
05-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Wired

yup we went 2 for 2 at the xtremmy's. Huevos 6 won best offroad video of the year and i won best offroad performance rider for 03'. it was pretty cool to see metzger acknowledge me during his speach. really means alot coming from someone ive looked up to for so long! :macho

Yeah Man, I talk to Jack quite a bit. Real cool guy.....Talk about a small world.

Congrats on the awards and the props from Metzger....It doesn't get much better than that man :D .

-Josh

zephead400ex
05-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Props to Jon on winning the award! With the pros that were giving you props, I bet that makes you want to pull out the next insane trick on a quad - a little wind in the sails huh?

Wired
05-06-2004, 12:50 PM
haha yea i guess you could say that. im kinda looking at the 150ft+ mark right now... thinking bout it really hard :cool:

05-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Jon I"m really happy for ya dude. YOu've come a long way from the night in bardstown were I was standing next to ya trying to help build your confidence up hitting that ramp for the first time. Of course it was easy for me to say it standing there with a budweiser in my hand watching..:o

If you hadn't broke your handybars you would have won your first freestyle show...;)

Congrates to ya brother..:cool:

Ryan
05-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Congrats Jon!

05-06-2004, 06:13 PM
congrats http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/foshizzle.gif

Juggalo
05-06-2004, 06:29 PM
noice! real noice!

hessianmx111
05-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Well jon im with rico on this matter i was so stoked when i heard about the hbomb freestyle competition coming to my hometown of bardstown and you were definately the best rider the first night i dunno about the second cause i didnt go but the first night you were definately on it i couldnt believe what i had seen go down on a quad that night and 6 months later when i figure out how to post on message boards i saw the bardstown pics up on fmtx then i sign up here and see em here and find out it was yuo and it really does show how small this world really is, and now your bustin backflips and hangin out with the likes of metz and trav. keep bustin big jonboy:)

SRH
05-06-2004, 07:49 PM
you guys think travis pastrana has ever given anyone the finger?

hessianmx111
05-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SRH
you guys think travis pastrana has ever given anyone the finger?
id say he has at some point or another but im glad he doesnt act that way at races and ****, alot of people give him **** about being a goody boy and the like but id much rather him act like that and let you talk to him at the races then givin lappers the finger over a triple and not shaking somebodys hand after a really close race like bubba did with roncada in lasvegas. i like bubba but that is definately no way to act, but thats just how most dirtbike racers are and its sad to say for me but its pretty much the truth:(

cody anderson
05-07-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Wired

Congrats Jon, nice work bro... I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

banshee364r
05-07-2004, 10:55 AM
are the extremmy awards gonna be on t.v. at all i thought i remeber watching them a couple years ago when rippy did the backy on the sled maybe i am thinkin of something else

tator
05-14-2004, 05:36 PM
god your are so luky my life time goal is to meat all the big pros and to see a back flip on a atv I saw on a your web site but I whant to be thare.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ;) ;) ;) ;)

xr50layke
05-16-2004, 03:36 PM
pastrana and metz! omg :eek!:

lucky you :cool:

its a good thing they can still be friends after races because its what pushes them is what races are all about. take me for example, if i was in a race with bubba and he got 25+ laps on me, he'd be the same as what i thought about him before we raced. s'all good :)

did you tell metz/travis about exriders :D

FTR250Rnif
05-26-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke

did you tell metz/travis about exriders :D

:confused: :blah:

TheFontMaster
05-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Congrats man. Are you guys going to be doing a tour like the crusty deomons tour, I'm goin to see that this july. I'd love to go see the quad freestyle. And if so will anything be in New York?