PDA

View Full Version : Online Service Manual, did you know that..

roughrider01
05-05-2004, 01:36 PM
EDIT: I just noticed after looking at it more, its not even for the 450r its for all quads. It mainly just tells you how everything works and what to check for, but yah its free.. check it out if youre bored sorry for the confusion...lol

I got a free HRCA membership card in the mail for buying my 450r, so im guessing so did you. I just went to the HRCA website and you can download a free service manual for the 450r. I never knew this til today and i never heard it mentioned. Just thought id share this with you guys because i knew many of you were looking for one.

If you got questions how to get there let me know.

05-05-2004, 02:09 PM
havent gotten my card yet...post the site

roughrider01
05-05-2004, 02:19 PM
www.hondamotorcycles.com

click on the HRCA clubhouse link (bottom left).. then you gotta sign in and stuff.

RRideRR
05-05-2004, 09:12 PM
roughrider01, the FREE manual is a general ATV manual, NOT a TRX 450R Service Manual. It's basicly not worth downloading.

roughrider01
05-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Yes i know, thats why i edited my post 15 minutes after i wrote it. I just paged thru the topics on the service manual at first then clicked on one later and was like :huh

dirtmomma
05-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Ha funny you brought this subject up, I was giong to post on this also but you beat me too it :) I became a memeber a couple months ago (Im President of our local chapter) & I just found out you can get the manual, I've been putting off buying on & I'm glad I did!! Now this probably sounds REALLY dumb but I'm new to the CD burner thing, how can I get the manual onto a disc?? So when you guys bought your new Honda's they give you a new membership huh?? Thats pretty cool, I thought it was silly I was the President & I had to pay to join :huh OH WELL. Hope you take advantage of the HRCA ATV club & support it HAVE FUN!!