PDA

View Full Version : Canada's Gelen Helen

Quad18star
05-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Here's a picture of Walton Motocross Track . This is where our MX dirtbike guys end their season . ATV's used to have a national there until the sanctioning body for Dirtbikes and ATVs (CMRC) decided that they didn't want the ATVs to run the same weekend as the National final . I think we have one race scheduled for this year . Hopefully the pic works .....

http://village.walton.on.ca/transcan/images/track_02.jpg

400exBro
05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
No dice on the walton race...

unless things have changed...

Ryanyfz450
05-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Do any of you know of any races held East of Toronto? I hear there's a track in Barrie and wanted to try to make it to some races there but im really looking for a track that has races every sunday or something like that, I have a few friends who are looking to race too but we have no local tracks that we know of. is there a website with all the tracks in Ontario and schedule's? any help would be great guys! Thank You

400exBro
05-11-2004, 05:20 AM
www.cmrcracing.com

i almost feel that it is worth racing up here anymore, we just got don't get enough track time as well as respect, the owner of CMRC hates quads... i believe they are trying to run there own seris...
it is still fun deffiantly come out, i believe there is another atv national in sept. at gopher dunes so it probably will be all atvs, no dirt bikes...

44oEX
05-11-2004, 09:48 AM
man that track looks really nice and big.

Quad18star
05-11-2004, 12:37 PM
There is an ATV National being held in Cochrane in the middle of June .... $10 000 up for grabs . The track is Supposed to be awesome quality . It's a brand new track for this year and I'm sure you're going to see a ton of riders coem out to ride . I'll be there and maybe race if I can get some work done to the YFZ in time for the race . I've been out practicing for the last week and a half , putting in a solid 2 to 3 hrs of practice each day . Lap times have improved by a good 20 seconds . Hope to see all you guys in Cochrane !!!