PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 11 tecate4

diesel-mech
05-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Ok, everyone who said restore the tecate, well its coming along.
New frame, custom a-arms, beed lock wheels, custom anti-vibe steering stem, custom foot pegs, nerfs, six pack rack, FMF exhaust, long travel suspension (front) haven't figured the rear out yet. steering damper, pro-taper bars. still got alot to do.
Killerkx500 is going to build a 330cc engine for me
What do you think so far?

batgeek
05-04-2004, 10:05 PM
need pics!!!

i love the Tecate4's! :D

Juggalo
05-04-2004, 10:20 PM
i'll go over to johns (killerkx) house and make sure hes not screwin around with that bad boy

diesel-mech
05-05-2004, 10:19 AM
John doesn't have the engine yet. I need to get the money together before I ship it to him. WE have talked alot about the 265cc mod But with the massive amount of work that my engine needs we decided screw it! GO BIG. He sounds like a very Smart guy to me! I was impressed by his knowledge of tecate's. I guess I'll see how good he is when he is done.I'm sure it will be impressive.
As far as pics go I will post them as it goes together. At the moment its just a pile of parts waiting to be powder coated.
I haven't bought tires yet and the plastic won't get replaced for a while (its not in bad shape but not "new" either) I'll keep you up on it.
The log travel suspension up front is the cool part. I'm still waiting on my frame to show up so I can see how it works. It was all fabbed by me and my dad. Some engineers at his work built them (a-arms) I'm going to chrome the top arms and powder coat the bottoms

lol
05-05-2004, 10:24 AM
i love tecates, hurry up and get it together!

diesel-mech
05-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by lol
i love tecates, hurry up and get it together!

I will, I will! just send me all of your money to support the cause.:blah: :D :blah: