PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Flaw?

400EX_Kid_03
05-04-2004, 08:35 PM
I just picked up their new cd today, it just came out today....

Flaw - Endangered Species

very good cd, I recomend going and picking it up if you like rock/metal!!!

Also check out their first cd if you like this one... "Through the Eyes"

05-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Yea I love them. I think their old CD is better. They def got some good songs.

PHIL_B54
05-04-2004, 09:14 PM
i pre-ordered the disc but it isnt here yet :mad:

if you went to their website early enough you could get a signed copy

i really wish they would tour thru the area, i would def. be willing to go see them

wantinga400ex
05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
I have their old cd also, its great

Juggalo
05-04-2004, 09:25 PM
flaw rules! i just saw em in concert a week or 2 back. great show

zephead400ex
05-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Flaw kicks major ***. Actually I was going to post a thread about Flaw, but forgot. I can't wait to get their new cd. I saw Flaw w/ Dope and Cold about 1 1/2 yrs ago. KICK *** SHOW!!!!!

UglyMotha™
05-05-2004, 04:03 PM
beastie boys released a new cd this week :cool: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon14.gif

Dan_Guetter
05-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
beastie boys released a new cd this week :cool: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon14.gif

The B Boys are da chiznit

Deffently goin to pick that one up!!

Moto92
05-06-2004, 09:59 PM
didnt know they have a new one but Ill for sure be picking it up. Ive been jammin a song called Medicate off the JagerMusic cd

UglyMotha™
05-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
The B Boys are da chiznit

Deffently goin to pick that one up!!

noway, you gotta be crapin me, here i thought i was the only man left on the face of the earth that still blares the beastie boys :eek:

ledofthezep
05-07-2004, 11:59 AM
I saw Flaw w/ Dope and Cold about 1 1/2 yrs ago. KICK *** SHOW!!!!!

Werd.http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/smilies/headbanging.gif

Doesn't seem like it was that long ago.:huh

PHIL_B54
05-07-2004, 12:09 PM
got the disc over lunch....yep it rocks

spincr4hire
05-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Endangered Species is good, but not as good as "Through The Eyes", too many slow songs on it.
Flaw is a great band live, and they are from my home state of Kentucky...:D

Drowning Pool's new one isn't bad either, hard getting used to the new singer, but still a solid cd. You have to listen to it as if they are a totally different band, though.

Can't wait for Slipknot's new release on May 25th...:devil: :devil:

anybody going to see Mushroomhead with Soil and Dope?

ledofthezep
05-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Drowning Pool's new one isn't bad either, hard getting used to the new singer, but still a solid cd. You have to listen to it as if they are a totally different band, though.

Can't wait for Slipknot's new release on May 25th...

anybody going to see Mushroomhead with Soil and Dope?

Right on, haven't heard much of the new Drowning Pool; but what I've heard I've liked. Zephead & I saw Drowning Pool live when they were touring before the lead singer passed away. Saw them with Disturbed, they opened for them & stole the F'n show. Drowning Pool was one of the best live bands I've seen to date. Tool kicked *** too! But nothing beats Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation!!!!!:devil:

I wasn't aware that Slipknot's got a new album coming out...will definately have to check that chit out!

Didn't see Mushroomhead, Soil & Dope together....haven't seen Mushroomhead or Soil live but would love to! Like posted above, me & Zephead saw Flaw, Dope, & Cold together in Wichita a while back. Kicked some major arse!

spincr4hire
05-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I saw Drowning Pool like 3 times before ol Dave kicked the bucket. They were great live.

Dope and Soil are good live, but have yet to see Mushroomhead, they will be in Louisville next week.

check out this link: http://www.roadrun.com/artists/Slipknot/
go to music to hear the new Slipknot, or watch the new video for
"Duality", that song kicks *****...

PHIL_B54
05-07-2004, 01:55 PM
I will agree, this disc sounds softer than the first, but its still pretty good

zep...are you going to see Metallica / Godsmack next week in Kansas City? I cant wait, it will be my 3rd time seeing them

ledofthezep
05-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Man I wish I was going...but I don't have the time or $$$. What money I do have I have to pay off the F'n college & then finish getting my quad powdercoated.:( I bet it's going to kick some arse though, I'd really like to see Godsmack.

400EX_Kid_03
05-07-2004, 09:44 PM
as of now.. i still like through the eyes alot better, but that may be b/c i havent let this one set in yet, but I really like: Wait for me, Not enough, and #7 (cant think of the name)....