PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Atc 250sx

axelnut
05-04-2004, 06:57 PM
This is in awsome condition. I got it from the orignal owner the summer of 2002. It is 100% orignal including the tires which have over 50% of there thread left. Some of the paint is scratched around the edges of the rear rims. One has a very small ding. The orig. grips show some ware. Has the orignal tools but not the owners manual. Also have the orig. bill of sale. Out of a score of 1 -10 this is easily a 9. Seat is perfect, I am trying to get pictures but it will take awhile because I don't have a digital camera. Also if you are interested please email me at axelnut1@netzero.net. I can get my email anytime but not answer to post but every few days. Also I will not ship. I will be willing to meet half way if not real far away. I am in Southern Indiana. I am asking $1100.00 for this thing. It has been ridden about 5 times since I have owned it. I bought it just to have it because it was in perfect shape and now I need the room. Please email me with any questions. I will answer in the order I get your emails, So please if you are interested don't just post a reply but email me. Thanks,Brian
Brian Rickard
1927 S. Weinbach
Evansville,IN
812-476-9150

steiger
05-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I sent you an email.

axelnut
05-12-2004, 07:29 PM
ASKING $850.00. Need to move this thing. email me at axelnut1@netzero.net if interested. Brian