PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield McCoy weather report needed

mike426ex
05-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Going to HM this weekend and I would like to get a weather report for the Rockhouse area. If anyone would like to stop by and say hey or let us know where the good riding is. We will be in the trailor across for the Depot. Look foreward to see fellow ex riders.

mike426ex
05-04-2004, 05:29 PM
BUMP

Motoman440
05-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Yo dude,

Weather is lookin purty good for the weekend but that is subject to change. I'd hook up with you fellars but its Mothers Day weekend and I have my chores are already assigned for the weekend. :( Anyway, I'd suggest trying out the Waterways Trails. I was there last weekend and they were in great shape for some fast trail riding. A little wet on the backside of the main loop but still fun. Bearwallow is really rocky but dry in most areas. Have some fun!!!

Chino
05-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Motoman, slide on up to Parsons saturday morning/afternoon check out the race me n jonathan will be there, i belive pappy is headin up as well, u can start ur chores when u get back home, after u clean up my bike!!! bring ur b/f gay dog with ya...

mike426ex
05-04-2004, 09:10 PM
ty for the reply motoman. We went to rockhouse back in october and had a blast. If you happen to be in the area stop in and have a cold one with us.

Motoman440
05-05-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Chino
Motoman, slide on up to Parsons saturday morning/afternoon check out the race me n jonathan will be there, i belive pappy is headin up as well, u can start ur chores when u get back home, after u clean up my bike!!! bring ur b/f gay dog with ya...

I'll see ya on the 22nd in Summersville. Boss will be there also. Can't do it this weekend. Working on moving into my new house Saturday and then have the Mother's Day festivities on Sunday.:( I wish I could though.

Motoman440
05-05-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by mike426ex
ty for the reply motoman. We went to rockhouse back in october and had a blast. If you happen to be in the area stop in and have a cold one with us.

Won't be in the area this weekend. Wish I could but it just won't work this weekend. Next time you come back give me a couple of days "heads up" and I will be sure to adjust the schedule my wife puts together for me.

Chino
05-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Moto gurl, this is the only saturday ill have off in awhile, maybe u can talk gay 2 dog to coming back to his hometown in a few weeks on a sunday and watch or race @ mnt top, check koontzadventures.com for more scheduling, i can't make summersville, im sure jonathan will be there sportin team PeckerHead Racing... ill see u in hatfield ariound sept time same time as last year, i have a weeks vacation saved up just for that... Rock on man, keep gay dog straight, dave outta the beer, and taco, get that poor boy a job!! :devil: