PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Harlen and thanks!

jlhughes750
05-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Hey Harlen, Congrats, it looks like u have the points lead in the stock class. Only Suzuki in the class doing well..... sounds familiar...kinda puts u in a class with say...Gust and Yokely??????

I'm real impressed with your performance on and off the track.. Its alot of work reporting the action and trying to be in it as well.

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the great coverage of BOTh MX and GNCC style racing. Its a shame that a few people make comments that would give u the impression that you hard work is not appreciated. I just wanted to set the record straight and let u know how much everyone enjoys the coverage. I for one have not fullfilled my duties properly reporting the D6 action, and I appoligize. I will be there to help anyway I can at Rausch. I'm gonna find the nastiest,narliest obstacle on the track and get some awsome pics and coverage...

I think I can speak for the entire D6 crew when I say thanks for the coverage Harlen....

brian-250
05-04-2004, 09:39 AM
every one does a great job on race coverage so thanks halen,bring an extra camra and ill help out with pics:D

Karizz
05-04-2004, 09:39 AM
yeah, ditto!

great job Harlen!

Doibugu2
05-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Harlen does a very good job, have to give him 2 thumbs up.

I tried to introduce myself twice at Sparta and I just don't think he figured out who I was.

I was like Harlen, its DOIBUG2 from Exriders. He just looked at me funny and said ok. (I was in my riding gear at the time)

Saw him a couple of hours later when I was wearing my Exriders shirt. He walked by and said Hey nice shirt. I was like, Hey, I'm DOIBUGU2 from exriders. And he was like, didn't I meet you earlier? You don't bug me, I've never met you.:D

400exdad
05-04-2004, 10:51 AM
I think the guy is sooo busy. He is doing a great job on this site and my hat is off too him and the others who are helping out. Nobody can know the time it takes to run a website, even a personal one, until they do it! Great Job!

SSRedRider
05-04-2004, 11:02 AM
I always look for the race coverage as soon as I get back home from the races. Good job Harlen on taking pics and racing as well.

remlapr
05-04-2004, 11:10 AM
I also finally got a chance to meet Harlen at Sparta, he was up at the podium taking pics of Jeff. He was actually taking Pics with one hand and shooting video with the other AND directing someone else that was taking pics all at the same time.

I also snapped a picture of him in race coverage mode at the beginning of the afternoon race. He was standing in the middle of the track taking pics, he would snap one, jump out of the way, move back into the track, snap one, jump out of the way...LOL. I'll try to post the pic later.

Keep up the great work Harlen!

Kilabanshee
05-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Another d6 rider saying thanks!

05-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Who is this harlum guy :confused:

brian-250
05-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Rico

:eek: uh oh

400exdad
05-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Rico

He's dat guy who got the Trues and Vogues on da Raptor with 2 dogs barkin' out da back... :D