PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Doesn't Get It!

400exdad
05-04-2004, 07:36 AM
I've felt a bit creative the lately.... Enjoy the truth!

Pappy
05-04-2004, 07:38 AM
I was planning on voting for Bush no matter who the democrats threw into the ring.

Kerry in my eye's is your typical politician. I dont agree with everything Bush has done but I couldnt bare looking at Kerry for the next 4 years:p

PHAT400
05-04-2004, 07:44 AM
I agree Pappy... America like's good looking people. Kerry is one ugly dude...

:macho

Pappy
05-04-2004, 07:45 AM
lol..Bush wont be on the cover of Playgirl anytime soon:p

kerry just looks fake.

honda350r
05-04-2004, 07:48 AM
If you vote for Bush plan on our children paying for Iraq !! Bush has no world friends and they will not help us untill that dumb *** is out of office! I seriously can not belive that one single person supports such a stupid president!

Kerry may not be the cure all but he is 1000 times better than the idiot running our country now !!

Grow a brain people and vote for a President that will have world support! We need it !!

I don't go to work everyday to rebuild another country!!

Gas prices? Oh god ! Bush is an oil man !! Duhhhhh

If you vote for bush you must be a idiot !!

Pappy
05-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by honda350r
If you vote for Bush plan on our children paying for Iraq !! Bush has no world friends and they will not help us untill that dumb *** is out of office! I seriously can not belive that one single person supports such a stupid president!

Kerry may not be the cure all but he is 1000 times better than the idiot running our country now !!

Grow a brain people and vote for a President that will have world support! We need it !!

you insult my intelligence then want me to vote for Kerry?

Hardcore Democrat in action!! lol

popo
05-04-2004, 07:52 AM
The man that controls this country has no control over the gas prices. OPEC does.

Pappy
05-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by popo
The man that controls this country has no control over the gas prices. OPEC does.

Actually, the reason I have been able to gather for the higher prices is based soley on the Saudis. They are the main faction that upped the price per barrel. They havent raised it signifigantly since the 70's. The Saudi per capita income hasnt increased over the last 20 years, however thier population has increased almost 50%. Not that I care but thats the economic hub-bub that I get on this issue.

pa_countryboy
05-04-2004, 07:59 AM

:rolleyes: You vote for who you like and I'll vote for who I like.

300exOH
05-04-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by pa_countryboy
:rolleyes: You vote for who you like and I'll vote for who I like.

That's what makes America great!

All I hear Kerry talk about is creating jobs. Half the people I know don't want to work anyhow.:rolleyes:

I just don't trust him myself. He always seems to be talking out of the side of his mouth.

thomez
05-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Like almost every election, it is the lesser of 2 evils. I know who I would rather have in office - even if you can mix up the letters of his name and spell Horny Jerk :eek2:

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 08:36 AM

Sorry buddy...Kerry's a fairy:macho

Were do you get that Bush does not have any allies? You give me no reason to believe Kerry is a better canidate. If you show me some facts, then I might listen. Not that I am going to vote for Kerry, but hearing facts about the canidates is always fun:D

Pappy
05-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Does it sicken anyone else at the amount of money they spend to campaign:grr:

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Does it sicken anyone else at the amount of money they spend to campaign:grr:

And yesterday we were talking about how much money professional athletes make...:rolleyes:

Pappy
05-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
And yesterday we were talking about how much money professional athletes make...:rolleyes:

i dont even get involved in the athlete salary thing. id make it if i could:p

thomez
05-04-2004, 09:02 AM

I think I ended that discussion - kind of a shame, it would have been nice to intelligently talk about the NBA Playoffs.

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by thomez
I think I ended that discussion - kind of a shame, it would have been nice to intelligently talk about the NBA Playoffs.

:confused: please dude, you think you have the ability to say a few words and the discussion is ended, haha.

Anyway, too bad you have to post in this thread w/ the bs you did...it would be nice to to intelligently talk about Kerry:macho

Pappy
05-04-2004, 09:21 AM
I have the solution....

Bush and Kerry can play one on one, winner takes the presidency:eek:

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 09:25 AM
I have the solution....

Bush and Kerry can play one on one, winner takes the presidency:eek:

but then all of Kerry's makeup will run...:o

400exdad
05-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Honda350r:

Kerry? The man is so lost. He can't even decide where he stands on any issues. He changes like the wind or goes with what he thinks the American public wants to hear. I hated Repulicans, namely, Reagan when I was younger... mainly because he fired my dad (Air Traffic Controller '82)... Then when Clinton campaigned I voted for him, because he was a democrat and appealed to the young voter... the original "Rock the Vote". I voted for him in his second election too. :( Then I had kids, realized that he was not helping anything and then the icing on the dress... I mean cake happened. My kids couldn't watch the news because there was news about the president on there. :huh What was up with that? Then, he lied. He couldn't even tell be a man and admit what he had done... What a sheepish loser! I then decided to put my feelings asside regarding what happened to my dad (sort of his fault too..) and decided to do what was right. Vote Republican.

thomez
05-04-2004, 09:38 AM
:confused: please dude, you think you have the ability to say a few words and the discussion is ended, haha.

Anyway, too bad you have to post in this thread w/ the bs you did...it would be nice to to intelligently talk about Kerry:macho

I was just commenting on the fact that nobody continued to reply, so it seemed like it was ended to me. Maybe not, we will see if anyone has anything else to say.

BS? What have you said intelligent? LOL - I said my opinion and a little joke, whats the problem with that?

I can talk intelligently about politics, trust me - but that is a topic I don't really want to waste my time with here, too many macho men, and too many of their 14 year old followers - it is like a lame *** cult.

PHAT400
05-04-2004, 09:58 AM

Hey Honda, thanks for trying to cram your opinion down my throat. Judging by your signature (I KNOW MORE THAN YOU) I suppose i should listen to you. By the way, formed any new cult's lately Mr Koresh. While I respect your opinion, I do not appreciate the way you convey it. Relax a little...

BTW, have had the opportuniy to meet T P O T U S and each time it was a very proud moment in my life, running a counrty is not like running a garage sale for pete's sake. Regardless of who remain's or become's T P O T U S he will have a very full plate, I hope you are right about Kerry. If, however you are wrong...

"The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."

I'll be seeing you if Kerry does'nt do any better..

See ya around Mr Koresh..

:macho

PHAT400
05-04-2004, 10:01 AM
I was just commenting on the fact that nobody continued to reply, so it seemed like it was ended to me. Maybe not, we will see if anyone has anything else to say.

BS? What have you said intelligent? LOL - I said my opinion and a little joke, whats the problem with that?

I can talk intelligently about politics, trust me - but that is a topic I don't really want to waste my time with here, too many macho men, and too many of their 14 year old followers - it is like a lame *** cult.

Good point!:cool:

redrunner
05-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Kerry in my eye's is your typical politician. I dont agree with everything Bush has done but I couldnt bare looking at Kerry for the next 4 years:p

Yup, Bush has got some balls atleast 2 of them are his fathers who didn't take too much crap either. TPOTUS (I like that :D ) is really just in place to bring a group of qualified people togehter under one roof and try to make intelligent choices for all of us. The real issue is every time we vote a new "guy" in it takes 3 years of the first term to assemble those or "their" people and put them in place. All in all unless you have the "BIG" bucks most of the stuff will not affect me or you. IMO I would have used a much bigger gun in Iraq and ended it quickly.

wilkin250r
05-04-2004, 11:02 AM

Are you just spouting a bunch of drivel that somebody else has fed you, or have you actually opened your eyes lately?

The entire world hates us because we have what they want. Freedom, money, and power. That kind of attitude doesn't form overnight. Somewhere in the last 20 years, we forgot to remind the world that we are the good guys. We are the only nation in history to wage war without the goal of aquiring real estate.

Regardless of WHO the man in office is, the world will hate him. Right now the world hates Bush because he's president of the United States. Here's a news flash for you: If Kerry is President, the world will hate him, too. Not because of who he is, but because of WHAT he is.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

Regardless of WHO the man in office is, the world will hate him. Right now the world hates Bush because he's president of the United States. Here's a news flash for you: If Kerry is President, the world will hate him, too. Not because of who he is, but because of WHAT he is.

Seems to me a ton less countries had that problem with Clinton in office, or did you forget what our world was like about 6 years ago.

Pappy
05-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Seems to me a ton less countries had that problem with Clinton in office, or did you forget what our world was like about 6 years ago.
USS COLE
SOMOLIA

how easy we forget.

this crap has been building for the last 20 years...and no 1 president is too blame

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:20 AM
I am talking about alliances - attacks are consistant.

Pappy
05-04-2004, 11:22 AM
I am talking about alliances - attacks are consistant.

funny thing about alliances. they are conviences and nothing more.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:29 AM
What about trade partners, anti-terror help, peace keeping help, etc. I guess the jobs from trade partners are only for convenience, and if people harbor those who hate the US, that is only an inconvenience.

Pappy
05-04-2004, 11:34 AM
What about trade partners, anti-terror help, peace keeping help, etc. I guess the jobs from trade partners are only for convenience, and if people harbor those who hate the US, that is only an inconvenience.

Canada for instance is supposed to allied with us, yet still today a person can claim asylum and its granted without a background check. within 3 hours they can be across our border.

Trade? we are so lop sided with trade thats not even a logical topic of discussion.

Anti Terror? England, Germany, France, Spain all our allies and yet this is where the hub of terrorism flurished.

The US is alone in this fight no matter what spin you want to put on it. Tony Blair is doing his best balancing act but he is a mere puppet. France has splinters in its *** from sitting on the fence not too mention all the deals with IRAQ that were discovered between them and lets not forget Germany. Oil for Food...what a joke.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:45 AM
So we don't need to worry about trade since we are already screwing it up, who cares if we make it worse.

Spain is gone - check the news. No ally there.

Blair is losing his job, don't count on another strong alliance. The Brits don't put up with being lied to as well as our fellow Americans. He's gone.

France is no ally, don't kid.

Australia is an ally but the public hates it, don't count on that going on much longer.

If you think the US can fight terror on our own without help, you need to see the light. Without international cooperation we will be doing this Iraq and Afghanistan fun every few years in a new country, with similar success as we are having now. We lost more men last month than the whole time of the war - or at least when Bush declared major combat was over.

wilkin250r
05-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Did you ever investigate the world's opinion after 9/11? The public opinion around the world was that we brought this on ourselves. Are you telling me that Bush created this negative opinion from the entire world in the short time that he was in office before 9/11?

It started before Bush, before Clinton, and will continue long after the dust between Bush and Kerry settles. You don't change world opinion in one term of office, you only change the name on the protest signs.

batgeek
05-04-2004, 11:49 AM
not to mention, these countries that we have "trade alliances" with, are the main countries that big US companies out-source to.

out-sourcing = bad for US citizens AND the US economy.

i can't vote for the lesser of 2 evils. you may feel my vote will be wasted, but i'm voting Libertarian again. at least i'll be able to say "well, i didn't vote that idiot into office".

Kerry = wishy washy(sorry, i don't need a President that says one thing and 2 days later does another)

Bush = not the shapest crayon in the pack(he's lucky he's able to surround himself with intelligent people)

Pappy
05-04-2004, 11:50 AM
No one said the war on terroism would end in a year...infact noone said we wouldnt lose people. The US is doing what it needs to do...find terrorist and kill them. Ofcourse we could climb back inside our borders and wait to get attacked...again.

Opinions will vary, but i'd rather see us taking the fight to where ever and whoever then have to deal with it on main street USA on a weekly basis.

And correct, we do need support of the international community. And we will continue to get more. Spain made a huge mistake pulling out and they will continue to suffer from terrorism no matter what role they play with the US.

The world needs the US economy, and when push comes to shove we will get what we want...always have

wilkin250r
05-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
Bush = not the shapest crayon in the pack(he's lucky he's able to surround himself with intelligent people)

Well, it seemed to work well enough for Reagan... :p

honda350r
05-04-2004, 12:30 PM
So we don't need to worry about trade since we are already screwing it up, who cares if we make it worse.

Spain is gone - check the news. No ally there.

Blair is losing his job, don't count on another strong alliance. The Brits don't put up with being lied to as well as our fellow Americans. He's gone.

France is no ally, don't kid.

Australia is an ally but the public hates it, don't count on that going on much longer.

If you think the US can fight terror on our own without help, you need to see the light. Without international cooperation we will be doing this Iraq and Afghanistan fun every few years in a new country, with similar success as we are having now. We lost more men last month than the whole time of the war - or at least when Bush declared major combat was over.

Nice !! thomez knows what is up! Listen you might learn something !

honda350r
05-04-2004, 12:46 PM

i can't vote for the lesser of 2 evils. you may feel my vote will be wasted, but i'm voting Libertarian again. at least i'll be able to say "well, i didn't vote that idiot into office".

Not ripping on you ,but that is how Bush was appointed ( He was not elected) President!

If you don't vote the lesser evil then the evil will become President!

derekhonda
05-04-2004, 01:45 PM
has anyone ever seen the video clip of kerry, "yes i did vote for the 87 billion spending bill, right before i voted against it...."

Kerry is someone playing both sides of the fence, and that just cannot happen in politics. You have to take a stand. Even though you may not think bush is a rocket-scientist, atleast you know where and what he stands for, and terrorism is a big no no for him.

JWhite
05-04-2004, 01:51 PM
I'll vote for ANYBODY besides Bush. He has compromised my children's future. Kerry couldn't possibly top Bush's disasterous run.

redroost85
05-04-2004, 01:59 PM
I don't know about Kerry. I wonder how much of the Ketchup Queen's money he is getting? Also, anyone that chums around with the Kennedys is no friend of mine.:grr:

I also wonder how one man, let alone the President (Kerry says this) that he will create 10 million jobs?:huh Maybe for his relatives in higher up places I guess. He has never said how he would do this.....no one man can create 10 million jobs....that is left up to the public and private sectors. Anyone who thinks Kerry is gonna whip the economy around is full of chit!

It's the Americans that make this country what it is.:muscle:

I'm with ya Papster!:devil:

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 02:08 PM

This is what I was referring too.

You made this statement about how it is shame that there was an intelligent conversation regarding the NBA playoffs that "ended" the way it did. I think it is funny how you posted the above statement in the thread where we are having an intelligent conversation regarding Kerry. That is what I was referring too be being BS. I never said your opinions are BS. I respect everyones opinion, whether or not I agree with it is a different story.

It has been stated before but Kerry needs to pick a side to argue and argue that side. He forgets where he stands on the issue. What if he was in office? <- that's scary

RMX500
05-04-2004, 02:24 PM
if Kerry gets elected you'll all be speaking arabic and practicing islam within a year.

we will too .. lol

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
if Kerry gets elected you'll all be speaking arabic and practicing islam within a year.

we will too .. lol

haha, does that mean that every other word we say will be Allah? haha!

RMX500
05-04-2004, 02:32 PM
the point is kerry is so two faced on defense it's doubtful he has the integrity to properly defend a nation, much less support any allies.

whenever someone attacks america, or attacks an innocent country, you'll see Kerry rolling around in a wheelchair, prootesting the war throwing his old Nam' medals on the ground.

anyone seen born on the 4th of july?

brian-250
05-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by popo

i even know that:o

red
05-04-2004, 02:55 PM
well i dont trust Kerry and i dont like Bush

Im voting for Donald Duck:devil:

thomez
05-04-2004, 03:00 PM
This is what I was referring too.

You made this statement about how it is shame that there was an intelligent conversation regarding the NBA playoffs that "ended" the way it did. I think it is funny how you posted the above statement in the thread where we are having an intelligent conversation regarding Kerry. That is what I was referring too be being BS. I never said your opinions are BS. I respect everyones opinion, whether or not I agree with it is a different story.

It has been stated before but Kerry needs to pick a side to argue and argue that side. He forgets where he stands on the issue. What if he was in office? <- that's scary

I think you are confused about my statement - lets just drop it, it doesn't matter all too much.

I think it is funny how everyone talks about Kerry's money, and Bush is probably the richest president in history. It isn't like either of them are middle class.

monkeyboy
05-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by red

Im voting for Donald Duck:devil:

mee 2

zephead400ex
05-04-2004, 03:06 PM
I think you are confused about my statement - lets just drop it, it doesn't matter all too much.

I think it is funny how everyone talks about Kerry's money, and Bush is probably the richest president in history. It isn't like either of them are middle class.

True. But what President is in the middle class. Bush makes around $400k a year.

thomez
05-04-2004, 03:10 PM
True. But what President is in the middle class. Bush makes around $400k a year.

As the President, yes. Before that he made pretty good cash, and his family is quite wealthy too. The point is, people constantly make remarks about Kerry's cash while Bush is probably as wealthy - most of "Kerry's" money is his wives. Bush will raise a lot more campaign money as well, the right wing has always had better luck fundraising (big business).

remlapr
05-04-2004, 03:15 PM
What pisses me off is that today is primary day here in the Hoosier state and it doens't mean a thing. The race for the Democratic nomination has been over for weeks and I had exactly zero say in it. What kind of democratic system is that? Basically only states that vote before or on Super tuesday decide who will run for president, if you live in one of the other states your primary vote doesn't mean anything.

Quad18star
05-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Get Clinton back in the Whitehouse ... atleast he had the ballz to nut off on his intern and made for some very interesting newspaper headlines .

"Canada for instance is supposed to allied with us, yet still today a person can claim asylum and its granted without a background check. within 3 hours they can be across our border."

Pappy I must disagree with you on this one . It's a little harder now days . We make sure we aren't harbouring terrorists because like the US , we are in the top 5 countries which have high risk alert for being possible victims of terrorism . The intelligence agency up here made a bust of 10 or so suspected Terrorists and this was a joint operation between Canadian , American and British intelligence . I'm sure each country , including the US has terrorists living in their homeland . I've tried crossing the border a couple years ago and I swear if they could have ripped the tires off the rims of my car they would have . On a Busy day ... I guarantee you're waiting atleast 2 hours to cross the International Bridge between Sault Ste Marie Ontario and Sault Ste Marie Michigan !!

400exdad
05-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Get Clinton back in the Whitehouse ... atleast he had the ballz to nut off on his intern and made for some very interesting newspaper headlines .

But he didn't have the b@lls to confess to it! Being that you are from Canada, I am sure the you enjoyed the travesty that Clinton was as an American president. :huh

And whoever said Bush was appointed... that was so much cr@p! The dems just about stole the election. Gore didn't even win his home state... 'cause Tennessee knows him.

Bush has had the courage to do the unpopular, but correct things! Now, some of those (Kerry) who voted for, and backed his decision are backtracking now that the war is not going so greatly... Kerry first says that Bush isn't doing enough about terrorism and the very next day he says he's doing too much. Also, what about his campaign manager that lasted all of one day. What was up with that? I'll tell you what was up. He walked in, found out what Kerry is all about... which is: lights are on, but nobodies home, and walked right back out. Haven't you seen the communist friends (birds of a feather flock together you know) that Kerry had right after he "threw away, but didn't throw away his medals?

PHIL_B54
05-04-2004, 04:08 PM
that is one thing i dont get. one day they bash the pres. for not doing enough to stop 9/11 and now that we are doing something he gets bashed for it.

thomez
05-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 400exdad
And whoever said Bush was appointed... that was so much cr@p! The dems just about stole the election. Gore didn't even win his home state... 'cause Tennessee knows him.

There may be a list of things that Republicans want to talk about, but the election is not one of them. Not only did Gore win the popular vote, he more than likely won in Florida - the only votes that counted in that election came from the conservative Supreme Court - pretty lame. I am not sure how you can "just about steal the election" when you actually got more votes. :huh

jb500ex
05-04-2004, 04:40 PM
all you bush fans. you want someone who tells us what too listen too and watch, you want someone that believes everyone should be religous. the man is a complete liar that has less intelligence than anyone with a g.e.d. and if you think bush is the only one that can protect this country why did he have his father get him into the national gaurd while kerry fought and killed in the vietnam war. he new about the 9-11 attacks in advance and didn't believe it would happen, he also shot down the idea of having home land security before 9-11, then made it look like his idea after. he took the money that the goverment approved for afganistan then spent it on iraq which is illegal. and he did that because his inept father couldn't finish the job the first time. between the 2 bush's their has not been one new job created in the almost 8 years. the man has run every company that he has been involved in into the ground. this whole regime lies and cover's up everything they do. look at what bush has done for all clean air acts. he has gotten rid of them. all companies had a certain amount of time too replace their equipment with equipment that won't allow polution into the air. well he sighned a bill that they no longer have too do that. he is a real great guy and anyone that will vote for him just doesn't understand. he is not a strong fearless leader he is the opposite that is running commercials that make you believe he is. i am not a big fab of kerry's either but the truth is he does know how too fight and protect the country way more then bush ever will. bush is trying to make his religion everyone's, and that is very dangerous, it's ironic because he trying too turn america into iraq, you have too believe what he believes and you can only see or hear what he want's you too. GOOD LUCK ALL BUSH FANS

05-04-2004, 04:45 PM
thats y canada rules

RMX500
05-04-2004, 04:55 PM
i can't wait to get out of canada.

we don't have a government. just idiots who launder money, sit on the fence, refuse to to do anything to create jobs or improve our industry and pay out farmers.

George W is a HERO compared to what we have.

BLACKeR
05-04-2004, 05:10 PM
you poor poor guys, i cant believe you are still going off about an election held 3.5 years ago. to say bush was appointed is the dumbest slogan you guys have. wake up, those ballots were recounted several times, and every time bush won. they were again recounted by an independent news organization after the fact, and suprise suprise suprise!! bush still came out ahead. if you dont like the electoral college then come up with a new constitution, because thats the system the constitution sets up. and im quite confident that the last few descisions the supreme court made eliminate any doubt that it is a conservitive court. how come the those who clame to be the most intelligent, always have such poor arguements?

bansheeguy77
05-04-2004, 05:14 PM
bla bla bla sick of hearing about politics. all i know is i will always hate democrats....they want to take my guns, save the environment, and ruin everything that is fun. and we all ***** about bush letting it happen then we ***** cause he does stuff. this country needs a damn dictator to make all the damn little whiney crackheads shut their mouth and stop *****ing till they know what they are talking about. every person alive has made a mistake i dont care who you are...bush is just like the rest of us, he makes mistakes. oh well i guess every1 needs something to ***** about.
in 2042 i am running for president so please vote for me. we need no allies, i have a world domination plan that has taken many years to make perfect, but now i have it. and it could easily be done. then there will be no more *****ing....because i will rule the world :grr:

Atreyu
05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Someone needs to put Kerry back on the doll shelf.

Mr.Offroad
05-04-2004, 05:57 PM
Not ripping on you ,but that is how Bush was appointed ( He was not elected) President!

If you don't vote the lesser evil then the evil will become President! You can say Bush was appointed, or whatever you like. but the fact remains God put Bush in the White House. Just as he put every President in the White House for whatever his reasons. And I for one think Bush is exactly what we needed, when we needed it. Who cares about alliances. I'm tired of us p*ssy-footing around these lame countries trying to keep everybody happy, while we get trampled on. We're gonna get crap no matter what we do, we might as well start standing up for ourselves, and what this country was founded on. And that's giving freedom a chance. Not just in our beloved country, but in nations that can't speak for themselves, if necessary. Kerry is a windbag, whose own people candidly say he's not fit for the commander-in-chief job. And if you can't see right through him, my friend, watch a little closer. 'Cuz it's right in front of you.

Pappy
05-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Kerry killed people in Vietnam? Not what his service jacket reads;) Infact they have his medical records locked, seems he had some favors pulled and got reassigned after pulling 3 illigitimate purple hearts for injuries the military says wasnt enough to keep anyone out of action for more then 24 hours.

Canada- sorry folks, didnt mean to sound anti canadian...just stating that right now it easy for terrorist to get in...it has been reported in the states that the canadian government is making changes.

And its funny, i dont believe i stated who I would cast my vote for yet but I'm already being bashed by kerry supporters. Keep up the good work!

Leo
05-04-2004, 06:14 PM
I can't imagine anyone voting for Kerry. I put his odds at less than 50/50 for even being the Democratic presidential nominee. The guy is a class A moron. He couldn't give you a firm or consistent answer if you asked him if his arse was wet, while he was standing up to his neck in a river.

Ole George W does a lot of things that I don't particularly agree with (patriot act is a big one). BUT he at least has the guts, and fortitude to formulate a plan, stick with it, and SEE IT THROUGH.

The UN is a joke. The "billions for france" err... I mean "food for oil" program proves that. It's so corrupt to be useless. Time to file it in the recycling bin. Contrary to popular media blatting, we don't need the permission of, or help from, France for ANYTHING.

If I was a lunatic dicator right now, I'd be doing two things.. Being very nice to GW and supporitng Kerry. Funny how all the little tyrants are starting to come around and toe the line now isn't it?

It's truly a shame Bin Laden wasn't an intern. Clinton would have nailed him and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Leo

jb500ex
05-04-2004, 06:33 PM
go back and look at his records again pappy he had confirmed kills on his records. and don't look at the only parts of his history that the republicans will show. oh and tell me one way this country is better of know with bush then we were before and don't say bush is kicken *** because we haven't found bin laden yet and tons of troops are still dying in iraq and their is absolutely no direction their now

jb500ex
05-04-2004, 06:34 PM
the latest polls show kerry ahead 46% to 42%

brian-250
05-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
the latest polls show kerry ahead 46% to 42%

oh lord :eek: :grr:

Leo
05-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
go back and look at his records again pappy he had confirmed kills on his records. and don't look at the only parts of his history that the republicans will show. oh and tell me one way this country is better of know with bush then we were before and don't say bush is kicken *** because we haven't found bin laden yet and tons of troops are still dying in iraq and their is absolutely no direction their now...

Ask Kerry himself. He threw his medals away.. but they weren't his.. but they were.. they were just the ribbons.. back then ribbons meant medal.. he didn't throw them away.. blah, blah, blah..

Bush is kicking arse. Tali-who? Not to mention the millions of FREE people in Iraq.. Don't let Dan Blather trick you into thinking the whole country is in chaos. It's a small percentage located in limited areas. It's the folks who were at the top of the food chain under saddam. We'll take care of 'em.

If I was a democrat the part thing I'd be most pissed off about is the fact that Kerry actually got as far as he has.. I'm still flabbergasted that Edwards didn't get it.

Leo

honda350r
05-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Offroad
You can say Bush was appointed, or whatever you like. but the fact remains God put Bush in the White House. Just as he put every President in the White House for whatever his reasons. And I for one think Bush is exactly what we needed, when we needed it. Who cares about alliances. I'm tired of us p*ssy-footing around these lame countries trying to keep everybody happy, while we get trampled on. We're gonna get crap no matter what we do, we might as well start standing up for ourselves, and what this country was founded on. And that's giving freedom a chance. Not just in our beloved country, but in nations that can't speak for themselves, if necessary. Kerry is a windbag, whose own people candidly say he's not fit for the commander-in-chief job. And if you can't see right through him, my friend, watch a little closer. 'Cuz it's right in front of you.

You have got to be kidding ? GOD ?

Exactly what GOD are we talking about here ??

Woodsrider
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Interesting reading. Keep it coming.:D So far I like a lot of what Im reading. And Im with pappy and the rest of the folks who lean toward the conservative side.;)
Sorry but I haven't seen the democrats do a darn thing worth bragging about since I've been old enough to understand.
Kerry is about as sharp as a marble, and as well suited for the office of commander in chief as Jane Fonda. He was a bitter coward who didnt have the political ties to avoid a tour in Veitnam, and came home to protest against his country, instead of standing behind it's leaders in times of crisis. Now he thinks he deserves the right to call himself the President?
:rolleyes:

Bush may not be the best man for the job but he has the stones to take a stand against our enimies regaurdless of what the Un or anybody else thinks.
Bush has lowered my tax bill three years in a row. I have NEVER seen a democrat LOWER taxes. As far as the deficit, well if the deadbeat nations that we lend foriegn aide to would pay us back, or if the UN would pay their fare share then maybe we wouldnt have the debt we have.

infantry317
05-04-2004, 07:37 PM
I'll vote for Bush, I'll do the lesser of the evils thing. Niether one of these billionaires running could even relate to any of us. The trouble with the war on terror is, not enough people have been effected world-wide, but they will. Look at the cowards in Spain (not all mind you) a few soldiers die and their commie-in-chief brings them home. Other countries don't like us because we are the best, the brightest and aim to keep it that way. Not saying we don't do things wrong.

I hate to say it, but we probably need to fight dirtier than the terrorists if we'd like to end this war quickly. We would need to kick up the black ops. Start making people disappear in the night. The heck of it is you have to fight evil with evil (boy is this a subject for Spoon :D ) to strike true fear into the hearts of people with nothing to lose.

This war is for the long haul get used to it. Like it or not we are in a holy war with idiotic, intolerant religous zealots.

Oh well,
my .02

Guy400
05-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Kerry is a nut-job. The guy has no stance on anything. He owns an SUV when he's speaking in front of some UAW workers and then a few weeks later on Earth Day he denies owning one when questioned. After a reporter kept pressuring him he finally answers with "My family owns them..." like that somehow excludes him. Either way, when was he lying, when he said he didn't own them (because apparently his family owns them) or when he said he did own them (because he did tell the UAW he owns them). On top of his flip-flopping he outright tells me that he's going to get the U.S. back in with the UN? No thanks. All the UN does is take our money and military backing when it suits them and then backdoors us at every available moment.

How ignorant some of you are to history. You're worried about the debt that Bush is running up for your kids? Is their safety not important to you? Would it have been better to save our money in WWII and not gotten involved only to allow Hitler free reign over all of Europe? Where are your protests now about the debt incurred in WWII? We funded a large majority of the rebuilding of Europe after the WWII was over with the understanding that these nations would pay us back. I'll give you one guess as to how many nations have come through with the repayal. Why aren't you all marching on the Capitol right now demonstrating against this debt? It's utter short-sightedness. We don't cry about the debt from WWII because it was worth it in the long run. We'll look back on Iraq 40 years from now and we'll say it was worth it. You might put a price tag on your freedom but I don't. If it costs $87 billion, $150 billion or $300 billion, I don't care. I don't want another terrorist succeeding in any plot on American soil. The world has allowed these terrorist nations to pick and pick and pick at us for 20+ years. It's about time we stepped up and bloodied their nose. These liberals can sit back and armchair quarterback about how it would've been better to stay out of this whole mess and all these lives would've been saved and this debt wouldn't have been run up. All the while the terrorists inch closer and closer to nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. Rather than crash an airplane into a building what would we do after they attacked us with a nuclear weapon and they've got more than one? Now we're really screwed. I'm glad we hit them now rather than later.

Infantry, I total agree. The quickest end to this war is to fight as dirty as they do. The problem with that is the world opinion of us would falter <sarcasm>. Look at this problem in Fallujah over the weekend. We're being Mr. Niceguys. If it were my world and I called the shots I'd tell everyone in that city that they've got 3 days to get the F out. Whoever's left there after 3 days is dead because we're leveling the joint. I don't care if there are ancient mosques there. If they're such revered holy places than they wouldn't be used as weapons caches and sniper's nests.

infantry317
05-04-2004, 07:50 PM
The war is spreading, if you're not a wacko, you're the enemy. Look what happened in pro-US Jordan. King Hussein was actually educated here and likes the US.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/26/jordan.terror/

Pappy
05-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Remeber there people that keep wanting to make this a personal fight with me....

i will fight with my VOTE not anywhere else. My mind is made up for the most part and you wont change that.

ANY candidate that disgraced this country and its military by bad mouthing the USA when he came home will never...REPEAT NEVER get my vote.
kerry would have thrown down his ribbons in front of me and he would have had them picked up and shoved up his ***:grr: he is a discrace to anyone that has served, as i have no use for that crap. There are right ways to voice your displeasure with our country.

Guy400
05-04-2004, 07:58 PM
They're not ribbons, Kenny, they're medals--but only on Tuesday's and every 3rd Friday of a Leap Year. But the ribbon/medals he threw weren't his because he forgot his at home. However, if he would've had his with him he would've thrown them over the wall only to pull them back over when nobody was looking because he wanted to show solidarity with his fellow Vietnam vets but really didn't want to throw the ribbons away for good.

In Kerry's defense, he did vote for the $87 billion right before buying the SUV that he gave to his wife after voting against every major weapons system we use today. Not only that but he's going to raise your taxes but only on the rich and anybody who's not on welfare.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
05-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Thomez,
Man,You give Ohioans a bad name.

Whomever said Bush has some balls you are completely...RIGHT! Kerry talks a big game but I gurantee if you put him on the front lines in Iraq he'd piss his pants. He voted to take away body armor for our front lines. We ALL know the U.S is the most powerful nation in the world and I myself dont think we should take any $/-/!+ from anyones. Alliances? I like the moto from Stone Cold Steve Austin! DTA "Dont Trust Anybody" If your not supportive of the U.S.A your ignorant!

250rpilot
05-04-2004, 08:20 PM
i remember a few years ago, right after 9/11, G W Bush gave me 300 bucks to use as i damned well pleased. i gave it to the 9/11 fund as a donation. i didnt accept a dime of it. Kerry would probably charge me 300 bucks just to breathe oxygen on days when he is lying. oh wait, thats every day.

i dont agree with everything GWB has done, or will do, but to hell with Kerry just the same. you might as well turn in the keys to your atv's when you go to vote for Kerry, he is in the palm of the greenies hands. bet your ***. at least Bush will let me keep my quad!

i think maybe i will write in my own candidate- I elect osama bin laden. hell, if he won, at least he would show up for inauguration and we will have found him!:devil:

honda350r
05-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Kerry served two tours! He knew it was a worthless war and felt strongly about it! Doesn't history tell us that it was actually a worthless winless war?

Bush = awol ***** !!

jb500ex
05-04-2004, 08:37 PM
bush had that $300 from the surplus off money we had from clinton. but guess what their is no more money its all gone

thomez
05-04-2004, 08:40 PM
and THIS is why I said it was worthless to debate politics here - the few champions and their troop of 14 year olds. :p

Bretmd94
05-04-2004, 08:45 PM
I usually dont like jumping into politics mainly because i usually vote liberal. Kerry really doesnt excite me at all, but Bush is not doing the US much good.

The situation in Iraq is a mess. We lost over 100 people in April over there. According to Bush we were supposed to be in and out. He has also managed to put the US deeply back into debt. So now the armed forces are spending tons of money trying to keep things going over there, and nothing is getting solved. What would be really tragic is if the second we leave, things jsut go back to how they were. Other leaders will probably be made that will be just as bad as Saddam.

President with Balls, or just stupidity? Right now to me he does not look bright. I would have just sent a sniper to pick off Saddam before the whole thing started.

The US does look a lot worse in the eyes of the rest of the world than we did before. But we did have a decent enough reason (twin towers). Never got the main cause of it though (Osama). And Bush had to invade all of iraq and spend 100's of billions of dollars to get Saddam. We all have to pay the taxes for that money.

I would rather see the tax money go to schools. We are the richest nation, yet one of the very lowest scoring educational nations in the world. Theres very bummy countries out there that have smarter kids than us. It has been proven that well enriched enviornments (schools) put out smarter kids. Full on republicans seem to hate any sort of taxes, but they don't realize that we will be paying taxes for the war.
--------------------------------------
On the other side fo things, I love my quad, my dirt bike, and my gas guzzling truck. I also support logging. I dont want my dunes closed off for one bird. I like my loud exhaust on my 450r.

All things Demacrats hate.

Its a tough decision. Deep down we are all usually close to the middle. The people way out on one side or the other are the idiots to me. The extreme rednecks, and the hippies. They just get too into it and wont even take time to listen to the other side. We all do that though, even me. Just try to be openminded when voting and thinking about every vote you cast. That goes for both sides.

250rpilot
05-04-2004, 08:48 PM
and THIS is why I said it was worthless to debate politics here - the few champions and their troop of 14 year olds. :p

i sure do hope you arent calling me one of those 14 year olds. if you are, you have alot to learn. after john kerry takes your quad away, you will have plenty of time to learn that i am far from 14.:p

thomez
05-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
I usually dont like jumping into politics mainly because i usually vote liberal. Kerry really doesnt excite me at all, but Bush is not doing the US much good.

The situation in Iraq is a mess. We lost over 100 people in April over there. According to Bush we were supposed to be in and out. He has also managed to put the US deeply back into debt. So now the armed forces are spending tons of money trying to keep things going over there, and nothing is getting solved. What would be really tragic is if the second we leave, things jsut go back to how they were. Other leaders will probably be made that will be just as bad as Saddam.

President with Balls, or just stupidity? Right now to me he does not look bright. I would have just sent a sniper to pick off Saddam before the whole thing started.

The US does look a lot worse in the eyes of the rest of the world than we did before. But we did have a decent enough reason (twin towers). Never got the main cause of it though (Osama). And Bush had to invade all of iraq and spend 100's of billions of dollars to get Saddam. We all have to pay the taxes for that money.

I would rather see the tax money go to schools. We are the richest nation, yet one of the very lowest scoring educational nations in the world. Theres very bummy countries out there that have smarter kids than us. It has been proven that well enriched enviornments (schools) put out smarter kids. Full on republicans seem to hate any sort of taxes, but they don't realize that we will be paying taxes for the war.
--------------------------------------
On the other side fo things, I love my quad, my dirt bike, and my gas guzzling truck. I also support logging. I dont want my dunes closed off for one bird. I like my loud exhaust on my 450r.

All things Demacrats hate.

Its a tough decision. Deep down we are all usually close to the middle. The people way out on one side or the other are the idiots to me. The extreme rednecks, and the hippies. They just get too into it and wont even take time to listen to the other side. We all do that though, even me. Just try to be openminded when voting and thinking about every vote you cast. That goes for both sides.

You say it well :macho

Punk'd
05-04-2004, 09:03 PM
lol..Bush wont be on the cover of Playgirl anytime soon:p

kerry just looks fake.

HEY MAN THATS MY GRANDPA!:mad: :grr:

honda350r
05-04-2004, 09:03 PM
If you don't have a job or we are so taxed that we can't afford one,who is taking your quad away ?

Mr.Offroad
05-04-2004, 09:28 PM
If you don't have a job or we are so taxed that we can't afford one,who is taking your quad away ? And who taxed you heavily, bright guy? All the tax increases we love so much today were imposed by the previous administration. Bush has not only kept from adding taxes, but is trying desperately to cut them, and give us our money back. When asked by a leading ATV magazine which politicians were for or against ATV'ing, and opening public lands, ALL the Democrats were either against, or undecided. ALL the Republicans were for it. Do you watch the news? or just CNN. Oh, the economy is getting stronger every day, too. With more people being hired than ever before. That was just on ABC news today. I have 2 teenagers. If they enlist, I would be proud as can be of them. I'd hate like heck to ever see them hurt or worse. But I know that they'd feel they are doing the right thing. And I'd stand behind them.

honda350r
05-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Offroad
And who taxed you heavily, bright guy? All the tax increases we love so much today were imposed by the previous administration. Bush has not only kept from adding taxes, but is trying desperately to cut them, and give us our money back. When asked by a leading ATV magazine which politicians were for or against ATV'ing, and opening public lands, ALL the Democrats were either against, or undecided. ALL the Republicans were for it. Do you watch the news? or just CNN. Oh, the economy is getting stronger every day, too. With more people being hired than ever before. That was just on ABC news today. I have 2 teenagers. If they enlist, I would be proud as can be of them. I'd hate like heck to ever see them hurt or worse. But I know that they'd feel they are doing the right thing. And I'd stand behind them.

According to YOU that would be GOD!

Dave83
05-04-2004, 09:44 PM
I doubt GOD would want any credit for putting anyone in any office.Most career politicians are rich arrogantPOS that wouldnt think twice about wiping thir *** with anyone of us.Im sick of the stained dress crap.I could care less about a mans sex life if hes doing his job.Not saying Clinton was an outstanding Pres, just no worse than the one before or after.The whole theory that a bigtime politician is moral is a joke.People who look to them for moral leadership must not pay attention to the lengths canidates go to during elections.Want moral gudiance, go see your preacher or have a one on one with the BIG Man himself,dont look for in those guys.Vote for who will do the least to take away from YOUR personal well being.They are all in it for big business.Bush did good on calling out the POS of the world,now finish it already.Quit holding out so a few more of your friends can get contracts ,using our tax dollars,to rebuild the same crap that our tax dollars blew up.By the way,the latest excuse for high fuel prices is we are using more than we can refine.Funny how all the big companies buy up the small refineries and close them down.Oh yeah the $400 dollars I got,I had to pay taxes on AGAIN.All thus said I still lean towards GWB

Smokin 440
05-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Everytime i hear Kerry talk, i straight out want to kick him in the face, for the reason he is the most b.s.ing hypocritical person i have ever heard. I will say that Bush hasn't exactly been the greatest president ever, but i don't believe a word out of Kerrys mouth. So in conclusion i would rather have a bad president than a worse president.

honda350r
05-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Dave83
I doubt GOD would want any credit for putting anyone in any office.Most career politicians are rich arrogantPOS that wouldnt think twice about wiping thir *** with anyone of us.Im sick of the stained dress crap.I could care less about a mans sex life if hes doing his job.Not saying Clinton was an outstanding Pres, just no worse than the one before or after.The whole theory that a bigtime politician is moral is a joke.People who look to them for moral leadership must not pay attention to the lengths canidates go to during elections.Want moral gudiance, go see your preacher or have a one on one with the BIG Man himself,dont look for in those guys.Vote for who will do the least to take away from YOUR personal well being.They are all in it for big business.Bush did good on calling out the POS of the world,now finish it already.Quit holding out so a few more of your friends can get contracts ,using our tax dollars,to rebuild the same crap that our tax dollars blew up.By the way,the latest excuse for high fuel prices is we are using more than we can refine.Funny how all the big companies buy up the small refineries and close them down.Oh yeah the $400 dollars I got,I had to pay taxes on AGAIN.All thus said I still lean towards GWB

I agree with all you say except who you are voting for !

Dave83
05-04-2004, 09:59 PM
350R-He hasnt sealed the deal yet.Plenty of time to change my mind.Im really not in to politics.I do vote.Just dont believe in the political party thing.It makes puppets out of grown men.Political parties should be outlawed.Vote for a person not a party.

popo
05-04-2004, 11:06 PM
I can see this post about 30 pages long.

batgeek
05-04-2004, 11:15 PM
yep, and it's just going to be a back and forth between the Bush and Kerry fans.

until people realize more than 2 people are running for office, you will continue to perpetuate the "2 party system" philosophy prevalent in US politics. you can only blame yourselves for that.

there ARE better choices out there than these 2.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:18 PM

until people realize more than 2 people are running for office, you will continue to perpetuate the "2 party system" philosophy prevalent in US politics. you can only blame yourselves for that.

there ARE better choices out there than these 2.

This is and always will be a 2 and rarely 3 party system - the 3rd parties rarely have a chance but bring forward the issues which they think are important and force the 2 major candidates to at least address them during the campaigns.

batgeek
05-04-2004, 11:37 PM
you are one of the people that will keep that trend going...thanks.

i swear some of you think you know so much about politics, yet are afraid to make a decision to vote for someone that has policies that YOU agree with because YOU are scared that the candidate may not get into office.

makes me sick.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:41 PM
I know quite a bit about politics, thanks. :macho

The truth is that this is a 2 party system, has been for many a'generation, and will continue to be. If you would like to vote for a 3rd candidate, be my guest, but... you aren't changing anything unless you get a significant chunk of others to do the same. This is fairly rare.

batgeek
05-04-2004, 11:44 PM
you don't get it...do you?

i'm done here.

no use talking to a brick wall.

thomez
05-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Actually, I do get it, quite well! Pay attention in social studies!

batgeek
05-05-2004, 12:03 AM
you will continue to perpetuate the "2 party system" philosophy prevalent in US politics

afraid to make a decision to vote for someone that has policies that YOU agree with

continue being a sheep.

thomez
05-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa

Buuuuuuusshhh Baaaaaaaaaad

Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaa

:devil:

batgeek
05-05-2004, 12:14 AM
the only thing i'm advocating is voting for a candidate that you agree with and that will do the best job for you. if you think Bush is your man, cool...if you think Kerry is your man, cool.

if you think both are incompetent for what ever reason, go find a candidate that suits your political philosophy.

don't settle for "the lesser of 2 evils", you are completely destroying what our country's political envisionment was founded on.

if you don't get that, i'll break out the crayons and uses smaller words next time.

redrunner
05-05-2004, 04:54 AM
I voted for Ross Perot one time, dang I liked that little s.o.b.:p

400exdad
05-05-2004, 07:06 AM

If there is anyone in this thread that is 14, I think that's great. At least they're interested enough in whats going on to read (hopefully), post their opinion, and maybe learn something in the process.

400exdad
05-05-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by redrunner
I voted for Ross Perot one time, dang I liked that little s.o.b.:p

Gridlock! :D

rockwilda1089
05-05-2004, 09:23 AM
why don't we END this ridiculous debate because ALL politics, are liars, cheats, SOB's and everything else you have called them in these past 5 pages of replies......ANY man who had a legitimate chance of becoming the president would do or say ANYTHING he had to, to get into that office, they are all full of it and regardless of who wins it won't change the country, because CONGRESS is the real boss, the president is just the pretty face in front.....so lets all relax and vote RALPH NADER!!!!!!!!!!

Did any of you know that next to Al Sharpton, Mickey Mouse usually gets the 2nd largest amount of votes each year of names that people wrote in on the ballot.....

zephead400ex
05-05-2004, 11:24 AM
haha, if we vote in Ralph Nadar, crime will be reduced in the US. Here is my (bs) theory:) Nadar will open the gates to imported marijuania so we will have all the good ganja. Everyone will be smoking the good grass and being too damn stoned to commit a crime:blah:

Too bad Bush wasn't in the Green party:blah:

And for thomez who wrote this:

The truth is that this is a 2 party system, has been for many a'generation, and will continue to be. If you would like to vote for a 3rd candidate, be my guest, but... you aren't changing anything unless you get a significant chunk of others to do the same. This is fairly rare.

Ok, because your canidate is in a 3rd, 4th or even 5th party means that they will not win the election, so it is dumb to vote for your canidate?...give me a break dude. You do sound educated but you are really falling all over yourself with statements like these.

We need to wipe out the Middle East and give way to new U.S. controlled dunes:macho For those of you that took the previous statement seriously...:bandit:

SGA
05-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Good thread, and then I get to read the same thread again in four years, just the names will have changed:)

thomez
05-05-2004, 12:14 PM

And for thomez who wrote this:

Ok, because your canidate is in a 3rd, 4th or even 5th party means that they will not win the election, so it is dumb to vote for your canidate?...give me a break dude. You do sound educated but you are really falling all over yourself with statements like these.

I didn't say that it was dumb per se, I said that it didn't make a difference (other than possibly an adverse effect, such as Nader voters in the last election) Pay attention in social studies class, you will understand why our 2 party system stays the way it does and why it will be immensely difficult to change that.

rockwilda1089
05-05-2004, 12:19 PM
the Nader thing is a joke, even if i voted for nader i wouldn't expect him to win, his supporters prolly dont think he will win, HE probably doesnt even think he will win! And the government would tax marijuana 100x more than cigarettes so people wouldn't buy it legally n e way...VOTE MICKEY MOUSE!!!

zephead400ex
05-05-2004, 12:21 PM
I didn't say that it was dumb per se, I said that it didn't make a difference (other than possibly an adverse effect, such as Nader voters in the last election) Pay attention in social studies class, you will understand why our 2 party system stays the way it does and why it will be immensely difficult to change that.

I am not going to discuss "pay attention in social studies class." That is ridiculous man. I will acknowledge that it will be hard to change the party system, that is fact. I never said that I wanted to change the party system. All I said was that if you think voting for a 3rd party canidate is dumb, then that is your opinion (but does not appear that you put much thought in your opinion). If you remember, one of the great things about living in the United States is that we can vote for a canidate, no matter what party they are affiliated with, even if that means voting for a non affiliated canidate.

Maybe you, thomez, should pay attention in "social studies" class and quit acting like you know everything there is to now about politics. Hey, if you do know everything then I retract my previous statements about voting for Bush and I will write you in for my canidate.

thomez
05-05-2004, 12:29 PM
I did not say that it was dumb, and I agree - you can vote for anyone you want to. Great 'ole USA.

I'll PM you my full name if you'd like. :p

Oh, and you missed a K :eek2: :devil:

05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
politics = governements way of making you think they know what their doing... :o

I"m sure some will think less of me but I don't vote and haven't for 11 years. They're all crooks in my mind and could care less what WE the people of the US want.:rolleyes:

Guess I don't understand politics and to be honest I really don't want too..:o

Quad18star
05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Y'all should get Arnold to run for Presidency ..... news paper headlines could read " Terminator Terminates Bush ". Nothing like a lil Hollywood in the Whitehouse !!!

Pappy
05-05-2004, 12:42 PM
i can seee the headlines if Kerry does win....:rolleyes:

Kerry licks Bush:eek:

Quad18star
05-05-2004, 12:46 PM
i can seee the headlines if Kerry does win....:rolleyes:

Kerry licks Bush:eek: ROFLMAO !!!!!

Pappy
05-05-2004, 12:52 PM
ive been waiting for the past few years for Bush to get caught up in some scandle.....headlines?

Bush fingered in the White House probe!

Clinton got away with what he did because the newspapers didnt have any good headlines to use with his name:D

zephead400ex
05-05-2004, 12:54 PM
I did not say that it was dumb, and I agree - you can vote for anyone you want to. Great 'ole USA.

I'll PM you my full name if you'd like. :p

Oh, and you missed a K :eek2: :devil:

I'm glad you see it my way ya nit picker:blah:

wilkin250r
05-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I"m sure some will think less of me but I don't vote and haven't for 11 years. They're all crooks in my mind and could care less what WE the people of the US want.:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that. The very core fundamental theory of politics is that WE (the general public) cannot hold a nation-wide vote to see if we want a law passed. So we elect representatives to do that for us, trusting that they will research the topic, discuss it, and carry out the desires of the public, because it is far too time-consuming for the public to carry out those desires by themselves.

By not voting, you are essentially doing the same thing. You are trusting other people to research the topics and candidates, and to vote the best candidate into office.

Many people say it's wrong not to vote. I say BS. If you want to give your voice to somebody else, trusting that they will research it more than you, and make a better, more informed decision, then that is your perogative. An uninformed vote is worse than no vote at all.

400exdad
05-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Y'all should get Arnold to run for Presidency ..... news paper headlines could read " Terminator Terminates Bush ". Nothing like a lil Hollywood in the Whitehouse !!!

It would have to be part 2 or something. We had a Gropinator in the with WH 4 years ago! :D

Quad18star
05-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 400exdad
It would have to be part 2 or something. We had a Gropinator in the with WH 4 years ago! :D ROFLMAO !!!!

BLACKeR
05-05-2004, 05:28 PM
i just have to say one thing and then im done with this (i think) this thread has reached the peak of repetivness, and no one is getting anywhere. but to all you out there who continue to say iraq is a failure and a quagmire. i say to you shut your cowardly mouths and thank god the duke is dead cause he'd probly kill you. i appologize for my rudeness, but im sick and tired of people who dont know a damn about war or fighting it telling us how crappy our warriors are. you can say all day that you support the troops just not the war, but thats the same as me saying i support the guys who work at Ford, but i think they build crappy trucks, they cant do anything right and there going no where. ford sucks. hey numbnuts leave the men who are brave enough and righteous enought to believe in and fight for something alone. just cause your afraid to gives you no right to bash those who arnt. war takes time. look at history, to accomplish something as big as our goal is going to take time. we were in WWII for 3 years, and lost 293,986 men the allies lost a total of 12,831,004 men. it cost us $317,600,000,000 total cost $676,079,400,000 is there anyone that wants to say that it wasnt worth it? anyone? then why are we all so anxious to jump up and say this war isnt worth it? are the only wars worth fighting those that originate in europe and japan? we are fighting islamic extreemists all over the world, wake up fighting WWIII. sure it sounds extreem, but what would you call a war the includes many countries and spreads all over the globe? if your afraid that some day you might have to fight in this war then go to another country go hide in france, god knows your not going to have to fight for anything more than cheese there. but if you believe in justice and freedom and want a safe world for those to come than shut your mouth and get behind the boys who have to guts to keep you safe at night. if all of you are so against everything then how about you spend your time figuring out a useful solution to the problem. and being nice and handing out money isnt one of them we tried it for 20 years. go read about Chamberlain and Churchill some time then think about which one you want to be. untill then leave my countries millitary alone!!

hooah! and thank you to all the warriors out there. thank you for going to hell and showing the devil what hell really is, thank you for kicking face and taking names, thank you that the men next to you mean something, thank you for not taking the bullet but stopping it from ever coming, thank you for your courage and determination, and thank you for F-ing the F-ing F-ers. just watch out for mr murphy and remember your P's! :grr:

killed300ex
05-05-2004, 06:31 PM
bush has my vote kerry is a coward the first thing he will do is pull out of iraq if he gets elected and that will only make things worse than they are already. There is little to no government over there and if we pull out now the terrorist will take over and rule the country get the the money backing the need ect and be en even bigger force than they are now. I think that bushg went in because he had to if he let 9/11 pass without doing something you all would have been pissed and once he got into the middle east and the war on terror he had to keep going and go after everyoneone not just one person and yes many americains will loose their lives but it is for the bigger cause and part of war. I firmly beleive that bush has done right in the war. I have no regrats for invading the middle east like we did but the fact of the matter is that we are in tehre now and that we need to stay because it will cause more loss of life if we draw out now (which kerry will do) because the terrorist will attack again and kill thousands of people. but if you want innocent americains to die because kerry pulls out of iraq and the terrorist strick us again then vote for him but i hope that you feel like you are partially responsible for any act that the terrorist make.
killed

Bretmd94
05-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
bush has my vote kerry is a coward the first thing he will do is pull out of iraq if he gets elected and that will only make things worse than they are already. There is little to no government over there and if we pull out now the terrorist will take over and rule the country get the the money backing the need ect and be en even bigger force than they are now. I think that bushg went in because he had to if he let 9/11 pass without doing something you all would have been pissed and once he got into the middle east and the war on terror he had to keep going and go after everyoneone not just one person and yes many americains will loose their lives but it is for the bigger cause and part of war. I firmly beleive that bush has done right in the war. I have no regrats for invading the middle east like we did but the fact of the matter is that we are in tehre now and that we need to stay because it will cause more loss of life if we draw out now (which kerry will do) because the terrorist will attack again and kill thousands of people. but if you want innocent americains to die because kerry pulls out of iraq and the terrorist strick us again then vote for him but i hope that you feel like you are partially responsible for any act that the terrorist make.
killed

I would definatly dissagree. Osama was the main cause behind the attacks on the twin towers. Not Saddam. We dont even know if Saddam had any connection at all. He might have helped fund Osama but thats about it. We have Saddam thats it. We also found no weapons that could do us any harm, and no bio weapons. Sending troops in was pretty much a big failure. Hopefully we can at least make it a better place than it was once we leave. I doubt it though.

Osama is who we should be worried about. If theres no body, hes probably alive. Dont try to blame demacrats for future attacks on the US.

Guy400
05-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
I would definatly dissagree. Osama was the main cause behind the attacks on the twin towers. Not Saddam. We dont even know if Saddam had any connection at all. He might have helped fund Osama but thats about it. So it's OK to pay the hitman just as long as you don't pull the trigger directly? Also, did you see the interview with the Syrian terrorist that Jordan caught plotting to use chemical weapons against the Jordanian capitol and the US Embassy? He said he received extensive training in explosives in Iraq and the bombs contained chemical agents. An Iraqi woman once made a joke about one of Saddam's wives, within 2 hours she was found hanging from a street lamp. Do you think terrorists operated in Iraq without Saddam knowing about it?

We also found no weapons that could do us any harm, and no bio weapons.See Syrian terrorist caught in Jordan above.

Mr.Offroad
05-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR i just have to say one thing and then im done with this (i think) this thread has reached the peak of repetivness, and no one is getting anywhere. but to all you out there who continue to say iraq is a failure and a quagmire. i say to you shut your cowardly mouths and thank god the duke is dead cause he'd probly kill you. i appologize for my rudeness, but im sick and tired of people who dont know a damn about war or fighting it telling us how crappy our warriors are. you can say all day that you support the troops just not the war, but thats the same as me saying i support the guys who work at Ford, but i think they build crappy trucks, they cant do anything right and there going no where. ford sucks. hey numbnuts leave the men who are brave enough and righteous enought to believe in and fight for something alone. just cause your afraid to gives you no right to bash those who arnt. war takes time. look at history, to accomplish something as big as our goal is going to take time. we were in WWII for 3 years, and lost 293,986 men the allies lost a total of 12,831,004 men. it cost us $317,600,000,000 total cost $676,079,400,000 is there anyone that wants to say that it wasnt worth it? anyone? then why are we all so anxious to jump up and say this war isnt worth it? are the only wars worth fighting those that originate in europe and japan? we are fighting islamic extreemists all over the world, wake up fighting WWIII. sure it sounds extreem, but what would you call a war the includes many countries and spreads all over the globe? if your afraid that some day you might have to fight in this war then go to another country go hide in france, god knows your not going to have to fight for anything more than cheese there. but if you believe in justice and freedom and want a safe world for those to come than shut your mouth and get behind the boys who have to guts to keep you safe at night. if all of you are so against everything then how about you spend your time figuring out a useful solution to the problem. and being nice and handing out money isnt one of them we tried it for 20 years. go read about Chamberlain and Churchill some time then think about which one you want to be. untill then leave my countries millitary alone!!

hooah! and thank you to all the warriors out there. thank you for going to hell and showing the devil what hell really is, thank you for kicking face and taking names, thank you that the men next to you mean something, thank you for not taking the bullet but stopping it from ever coming, thank you for your courage and determination, and thank you for F-ing the F-ing F-ers. just watch out for mr murphy and remember your P's! :grr: Works for me! ;)

Greg Z
05-05-2004, 09:23 PM
im not voting for kerry

hes a baby killer!!!:eek2:

j/k

Woodsrider
05-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
im not voting for kerry

hes a baby killer!!!:eek2:

j/k

So does this mean your voting for him? :eek:

JWhite
05-06-2004, 06:01 AM
Question for all these Bush supporters......

Do you honestly believe that Bush's actions has made Americans safer?

I am no Kerry supporter, I don't like him one bit. But I'll vote for ANYBODY but Bush.

There has never been this much hatred towards Americans til Bush. I only hope that whoever suceeds Bush will denounce him and make things right.

We went after Bin Laden for 9/11....that's great.....we need to persue him.

We Invaded Iraq and ousted Saddam for one big reason...Weapon's of Mass Destruction. They were a supposed immeadiate threat to the US. That's a crock! So we pizzed off just about everybody west of us and now we got more and more radicals popping up everywhere hating us. We Americans have never been as big as a terrorist target as we are now. In the last decade we could probably count the terrorist attacks on Americans on one hand. In this decade I bet will can cover both hands at least per year. Now who thinks that is a good thing?

I support our troops 100%. Bush should be ousted. Little war monger just finished the job that his father couldn't. Now who has to pay to rebuild Iraq? US....the American taxpayers! And our schools get cuts in federal aid all the time! Thanks a lot Bush! Go take a long walk off a short pier.

honda350r
05-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by JWhite
Question for all these Bush supporters......

Do you honestly believe that Bush's actions has made Americans safer?

I am no Kerry supporter, I don't like him one bit. But I'll vote for ANYBODY but Bush.

There has never been this much hatred towards Americans til Bush. I only hope that whoever suceeds Bush will denounce him and make things right.

We went after Bin Laden for 9/11....that's great.....we need to persue him.

We Invaded Iraq and ousted Saddam for one big reason...Weapon's of Mass Destruction. They were a supposed immeadiate threat to the US. That's a crock! So we pizzed off just about everybody west of us and now we got more and more radicals popping up everywhere hating us. We Americans have never been as big as a terrorist target as we are now. In the last decade we could probably count the terrorist attacks on Americans on one hand. In this decade I bet will can cover both hands at least per year. Now who thinks that is a good thing?

I support our troops 100%. Bush should be ousted. Little war monger just finished the job that his father couldn't. Now who has to pay to rebuild Iraq? US....the American taxpayers! And our schools get cuts in federal aid all the time! Thanks a lot Bush! Go take a long walk off a short pier.

EXACTLY !!!

Bretmd94
05-06-2004, 09:05 AM

So we pizzed off just about everybody west of us and now we got more and more radicals popping up everywhere hating us. We Americans have never been as big as a terrorist target as we are now. In the last decade we could probably count the terrorist attacks on Americans on one hand. In this decade I bet will can cover both hands at least per year. Now who thinks that is a good thing?

This part makes a very good point. Bush did piss off a lot of people. All thats going to do is bring on more terrorist attacks. Now that we have a lot of extreme groups haitng us even more, what bush did might have pushed them to act on their hate in the future.

Look at Athens already. I would be pretty scared to be an olympic compeditor going there. Theres already bombings and it hasnt even started yet. Hopefully, these early bombings cause them to tighten up the security even more.

wilkin250r
05-06-2004, 09:28 AM
There has never been this much hatred towards Americans til Bush.

Do you honestly thing that Bush is solely responsible for the world's attitude towards America? Wake up. You don't change the opinion of the entire world in one term of presidency. You just never HEARD about this hatred until now.

Giz400ex
05-06-2004, 09:51 AM

Kerry can't do any worse, bye bye Bushey!!:D :D

infantry317
05-06-2004, 11:58 AM
LOL, Dream on...

So there are no WMD's, they are in Syria (next battle if it was my call). Millions of lives have been saved by taking Saddam out of power, this guy was a modern Stalin in the way he treated his own people.

For the millionth time, Freedom isn't free. We are not perfect, but still have the best system in the world.

Before you start ***ching about how our Pres., our country, etc. sucks ask yourself "what have I done for my country and fellow man?". Sorry, voting doesn't cut it. Step up, whether it is the military, peace corps, helping those TRULY down on their luck.
Look in the mirror.

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
i just have to say one thing and then im done with this (i think) this thread has reached the peak of repetivness, and no one is getting anywhere. but to all you out there who continue to say iraq is a failure and a quagmire. i say to you shut your cowardly mouths and thank god the duke is dead cause he'd probly kill you. i appologize for my rudeness, but im sick and tired of people who dont know a damn about war or fighting it telling us how crappy our warriors are. you can say all day that you support the troops just not the war, but thats the same as me saying i support the guys who work at Ford, but i think they build crappy trucks, they cant do anything right and there going no where. ford sucks. hey numbnuts leave the men who are brave enough and righteous enought to believe in and fight for something alone. just cause your afraid to gives you no right to bash those who arnt. war takes time. look at history, to accomplish something as big as our goal is going to take time. we were in WWII for 3 years, and lost 293,986 men the allies lost a total of 12,831,004 men. it cost us $317,600,000,000 total cost $676,079,400,000 is there anyone that wants to say that it wasnt worth it? anyone? then why are we all so anxious to jump up and say this war isnt worth it? are the only wars worth fighting those that originate in europe and japan? we are fighting islamic extreemists all over the world, wake up fighting WWIII. sure it sounds extreem, but what would you call a war the includes many countries and spreads all over the globe? if your afraid that some day you might have to fight in this war then go to another country go hide in france, god knows your not going to have to fight for anything more than cheese there. but if you believe in justice and freedom and want a safe world for those to come than shut your mouth and get behind the boys who have to guts to keep you safe at night. if all of you are so against everything then how about you spend your time figuring out a useful solution to the problem. and being nice and handing out money isnt one of them we tried it for 20 years. go read about Chamberlain and Churchill some time then think about which one you want to be. untill then leave my countries millitary alone!!

hooah! and thank you to all the warriors out there. thank you for going to hell and showing the devil what hell really is, thank you for kicking face and taking names, thank you that the men next to you mean something, thank you for not taking the bullet but stopping it from ever coming, thank you for your courage and determination, and thank you for F-ing the F-ing F-ers. just watch out for mr murphy and remember your P's! :grr:

Ha! F**k the f**king f**kers is one of my favorite sayings! And yes, Mr. Murphy is alive and well... It's true the American people do not have the stomach to support a prolonged war, and since Vietnam politicians have tried to fight wars based on public opinion. The cost can be great, but the fight must be taken to the enemy. It's a delicate balance between giving aid and stabilizing a region, and alienating it. However, the war on terrorism must be fought decisively. And don't worry, much goes on in the background with our spec ops that no one will ever hear about. ;)

Greg Z
05-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
So does this mean your voting for him? :eek: No im not i was joking about the baby killer thing.. Im surprised that he calls people who attended Vietnam war BABY killers... And he admitted to killing a man to save his troops. Do I believe this? bush has done so well towards terrorism and everything.. Kerry's plans are basically to bring back money to the US basically making more goods exporting more then importing... but all that money will be going there, and wont have any good defences and would destroy the war on terror and the mission wont be completed.. Kerry is to much of a WUSS and hes afraid of what protesters think... protesters never have any jobs there low lives they just wanna be different then every one... Why? simply because every single day every min there out on the streets waving there sighns screaming/shouting/hitting...... NOW Notice how Supporters support mostly on a SUNDAY I wonder why... Maybe because there hard working americans

infantry317
05-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Remember Kerry voted for NAFTA. One of the worst bills ever IMHO. Call Dell Computer for tech support, the guy on the other end is in India getting pennies on the dollar per hour.

honda350r
05-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by infantry317
LOL, Dream on...

So there are no WMD's, they are in Syria (next battle if it was my call). Millions of lives have been saved by taking Saddam out of power, this guy was a modern Stalin in the way he treated his own people.

For the millionth time, Freedom isn't free. We are not perfect, but still have the best system in the world.

Before you start ***ching about how our Pres., our country, etc. sucks ask yourself "what have I done for my country and fellow man?". Sorry, voting doesn't cut it. Step up, whether it is the military, peace corps, helping those TRULY down on their luck.
Look in the mirror.

So I guess you don't mind paying for other peoples problems? We have enough of our own problems!

What have I done for my country? I work my *** off only to have 1/3 of my income taken from me and used to regulate other peoples problems! I have a problem with that!

Bretmd94
05-06-2004, 01:19 PM
As long as this thread continues to not die, I dont see what the HUGE deal is about the mistreated soildures.

Arent the ones that were mistreated the bad guys? They should be happy that they werent shot. Yeah what the Us troops did was wrong. But they didnt rape or tortue them. I really dont understand this.

I think there are just a bunch of hard core demacrats finding excuses to be mad at the troops. We are still in a war. More US troops died last month than the month when we invaded. I think it was around 130 people. Mine and your friends.

US soildures are being killed every day, and we throw a huge fit over a couple of captives that endured pretty much nothing compared to past wars.

infantry317
05-06-2004, 01:27 PM
So I guess you don't mind paying for other peoples problems? We have enough of our own problems!

What have I done for my country? I work my *** off only to have 1/3 of my income taken from me and used to regulate other peoples problems! I have a problem with that!

We are the only superpower (aka policeman). If you are an isolationist you invite world war, look at our history. I believe we have not stepped in to help other countries when we should have (The Congo, Rhodesia, etc.) As for your taxes, cry me a river. We live in a society, someone has to pay the bills. My father-in-law pays 50% taxes and doesn't complain about it. I'm not saying I'm for high taxes. We have one of the highest standards of living in the world. You're lucky to get to even complain many don't have that luxury.

zephead400ex
05-06-2004, 01:32 PM
A buddy of mine came back from Iraq. He made it there a week before the war started. He said that they know for a fact that Iraq transported its WMD to Syria. And we wonder why Syrians are being caught trying to execute mass destruction with these weapons they obtained from Iraq. Saddam is a sick motherfocker but he is not stupid. Of course he had his weapons ready to be moved and or used. When he knew we were coming for his a**, he moved them to Syria. Now, don't flame me for this, just stating a troops factual info.

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2004, 03:06 PM
A buddy of mine came back from Iraq. He made it there a week before the war started. He said that they know for a fact that Iraq transported its WMD to Syria. And we wonder why Syrians are being caught trying to execute mass destruction with these weapons they obtained from Iraq. Saddam is a sick motherfocker but he is not stupid. Of course he had his weapons ready to be moved and or used. When he knew we were coming for his a**, he moved them to Syria. Now, don't flame me for this, just stating a troops factual info.

No flaming needed... you are absofugginglutely right! This is a war, and war ain't pretty. Things have to be done that civilians find distasteful, but it needs done nonetheless. You don't have to like it... you just have to do it.

Woodsrider
05-06-2004, 08:04 PM
I work my *** off only to have 1/3 of my income taken from me and used to regulate other peoples problems! I have a problem with that!

Then Vote differently. My income tax last year was less than 2% of my GW. Thank you GWB!:D Our sales tax however is third highest in the nation and they want to raise it again. Our state is controlled by tax happy democrats:rolleyes:

War is hell, people die, get tortured and mistreated, inocent people get beaten to death and dismembered. Its not fare, and thats why its called war. Be thankfull you snivveling pansyazz liberals have the right to complain. Now dont you think the people in Iraq have same right to speak their mind without being found hanging from a street lamp? You should just sit back and watch as another free country is born. Then once all the fighting is over and our troops come home, since your so unhappy here, YOU CAN ALL MOVE OVER THERE!!!

markeg192
05-06-2004, 09:36 PM
I think Kerry should run with Monica Lewinsky!!! She had a little Clinton in her and she has the money. ESPN reported she had a wad of Bills.:eek:

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
I think Kerry should run with Monica Lewinsky!!! She had a little Clinton in her and she has the money. ESPN reported she had a wad of Bills.:eek:

Good one!! :D

Monica took her dress to the cleaners, and the guy was a little hard of hearing. she asked if he could clean it, not hearing her, he asked, "come again?". She said no, mayonaise this time.:eek2:

markeg192
05-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Good one!! :D

Monica took her dress to the cleaners, and the guy was a little hard of hearing. she asked if he could clean it, not hearing her, he asked, "come again?". She said no, mayonaise this time.:eek2:

LOL Who knew Clinton jokes would be recycable..........

honda350r
05-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Then Vote differently. My income tax last year was less than 2% of my GW. Thank you GWB!:D Our sales tax however is third highest in the nation and they want to raise it again. Our state is controlled by tax happy democrats:rolleyes:

War is hell, people die, get tortured and mistreated, inocent people get beaten to death and dismembered. Its not fare, and thats why its called war. Be thankfull you snivveling pansyazz liberals have the right to complain. Now dont you think the people in Iraq have same right to speak their mind without being found hanging from a street lamp? You should just sit back and watch as another free country is born. Then once all the fighting is over and our troops come home, since your so unhappy here, YOU CAN ALL MOVE OVER THERE!!!

So it is agree with you or move ? You sound like a real fair person!

I think I have the right to tell you to eff off !

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2004, 10:18 PM
:eek2: :eek2:

One of the many things about this great country... freedom of speech!;)

Mr.Offroad
05-06-2004, 10:41 PM
According to YOU that would be GOD! Whoa! Way to change the subject when you're losing the argument! Do you work out of Kerry's office?;)

Woodsrider
05-06-2004, 11:32 PM
So it is agree with you or move ? You sound like a real fair person!

No, thats whats great about this country. You have the freedom to disagree and still live here without fear of persicution. And even tell me to eff off. These are freedoms others dont have, and many in this country, like your self take for granted. :rolleyes:

bluebaron
05-10-2004, 06:45 PM
I was planning on voting for Bush no matter who the democrats threw into the ring.

yeah, the U.S, is full of dumbasses to and i couldn't bare listen to that idiot bush anymore

(no offense to you)

440exnacsracer
05-10-2004, 07:03 PM
im for kerry,...if bush would have done what he said and ended the war quickly, it would have been great, but with the 500 SOLDIERS KILLED since his "end date", this simply wont cut it. lets take a look at vietnam,...it was all about what?,...keeping south vietnam democratic.... korean war....same thing.........iraqi war..., were just trying to convert them over....and if bush was half the religious man he says he is, he would realize that there will always be fighting in the middle east. guys, he sent 90 BILLION dollars over to support IRAQ and is presently asking congress for an additional 27 BILLION. i dont know what you all think, but to me, thats alot of cash that could support our countries, and other countries that would actually put it to good use, why dont we support some african countries, or maybe some to the mexicans if we want to throw away money. but dont flame me for my opinions, we should have the DEBT paid off with our TAXES in the next....say 25 years, if BUSH was put out of office this term!!

infantry317
05-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Pres. Bush never said the war on terror would be over quickly, in fact I think his administration put out word that this would last long beyond his presidency (which it will). We are looking at probably another 10+ years people, get used to it. We are fighting religous zealots.

SRH
05-10-2004, 08:25 PM
anyone but bush, id vote for vanilla ice over gwb, bush not only looks like a chimpanzee, hes also and idiot and makes are country look like a bunch of morons, look how ****ty everything has been since that dumb... has been in office, how could you vote for bush!\\

gwb, people are dieing in iraq

gw says who cares, dont you see gay people are getting married and people are swearing on the radio

SRH
05-10-2004, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by infantry317
Pres. Bush never said the war on terror would be over quickly, in fact I think his administration put out word that this would last long beyond his presidency (which it will). We are looking at probably another 10+ years people, get used to it. We are fighting religous zealots. [/Q

10+? if they start drafting ill choose jail, ill fight for are country but not to clean up some idiots mess i didnt agree with in the first place, are country wasnt being invaded or anything this is one mans **** up and he doesnt care who it takes to clean it up or how many lives are lost i will never be a part of that

my favorite was when some reporter asks him what about the weapons of mass destruction and there is a long pause and hes like they could still be there, just like the mustard gas we found

oh yeah no offense to any of you bush supporters the whole topic just makes me angry

Greg Z
05-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH
anyone but bush, id vote for vanilla ice over gwb, bush not only looks like a chimpanzee, hes also and idiot and makes are country look like a bunch of morons, look how ****ty everything has been since that dumb... has been in office, how could you vote for bush!\\

gwb, people are dieing in iraq

gw says who cares, dont you see gay people are getting married and people are swearing on the radio

Bush making everything ****ty.. Hmmmm Well I defiantly DONT think so... If anything your mistaking 9/11 and Bush. 9/11 Brought America into a slump NOT Bush. Actually the ECONOMY has been rising so please, Kerry would not spend any money on the war on terror and you have to finish what has been started if you dont basically another 9/11 will happen worse.

SRH
05-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
Bush making everything ****ty.. Hmmmm Well I defiantly DONT think so... If anything your mistaking 9/11 and Bush. 9/11 Brought America into a slump NOT Bush. Actually the ECONOMY has been rising so please, Kerry would not spend any money on the war on terror and you have to finish what has been started if you dont basically another 9/11 will happen worse.

what there doing over there isnt going to make a diff there could still be another 9 11, bush is just an idiot, its obvious look at him and listen to him, look how religously influenced he is

Greg Z
05-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what there doing over there isnt going to make a diff there could still be another 9 11, bush is just an idiot, its obvious look at him and listen to him, look how religously influenced he is And so what if hes relgiously influenced this doesnt mean hes an Idiot. Give me some why hes an idiot and get indepth with it. Dont tell me because his vocabulary OR because were on a war with terror.. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean WE dont have to do it.. And Im for the war why? Because were fighting the real RELIGIOUSLY INFLUENCED people that think its ok to kill americans for ALLAH Sorry buddy, but if you compaire the 2 for relgiouse reasons.. they make look bush Athiest.

SGA
05-10-2004, 11:46 PM
:o

seatec
05-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by SGA
:o

Second intelligent thing (after pappies statement) i've read in this thread.:D

440exnacsracer
05-13-2004, 09:45 PM
ahah..just as the bush fans started getting flamed REAL good, they give in and realized something....theyre almost ignorant:D :p :blah:

wilkin250r
05-13-2004, 11:40 PM
How much of this have you guys actually thought of yourselves, and how much are you just spouting what other people have told you.

Kerry threw his medals, but he didn't. He voted for the tax hike right before he voted against it. Like somebody already said, this guy can't give you a straight answer whether his butt is wet while he's standing up to his neck in water.

"End the war in Iraq, kill them all" you say. Bush can't. All the idiots (including some on here) won't let him because you're all so upset about the lives that have been lost already, and increased military action means increased risk and increased death. Neither can he pull the troops out and bring them home. If he did that, he may as well put a big sign on Iraq that says "Criminals, terrorists, and power-hungry dictators are welcome, because we can't stop you from invading"

Kerry wants to hand the whole problem over to the UN. Yeah, they were real effective in controlling Saddam. The UN will be useless, you may as well hang a sign on Iraq that says "Criminals, terrorists, and..." You get the idea.

We, the ignorant American public, have tied Bush's hands. He has to win this election to continue the war, so he can't lose votes by increasing action and risking lives. That's why I'm hoping he wins the election. It will be his last term in office, he won't have to worry about re-election. War will cost lives, he knows this, the military knows this, but the pansies of America refuse to accept it. Well, he won't have to worry about the pansy vote anymore, his hands will be untied, and he can go in and get the job done!

Kerry will have to worry about the pansy vote.

Cole Trane
05-13-2004, 11:43 PM
I really like what Kerry did for us in vietnam................and expecially after when he threw his medals in the trash!!! Now that's loving your country

JWhite
05-17-2004, 07:27 AM
CAPITOLISM AT IT'S BEST!

Now that it's all over, who's gonna pay for it?

http://www.nudecornucopia.com/mummery/costcutter.jpg

NOT!

honda350r
05-17-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
I really like what Kerry did for us in vietnam................and expecially after when he threw his medals in the trash!!! Now that's loving your country

Kerry, pulled two tours! he kicked some major ***** but was sick of US men dying for a win less cause, so he protested and threw his ribbons in support to end the killing of US men!

Bush will not be re-elected

Polls are already telling us that !

Guy400
05-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Of course Saddam didn't have any chemical or biological agents:rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040517/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_sarin_4

An artillery round being used as a roadside bomb exploded that contained sarin nerve gas. Also, heard the latest on Libya? Ever since they admitted to a WMD program and have allowed the U.S. to start inspecting Moamer Kadhafi (or Moammar Gaddafi) has been babbling away. Iraq had an active nuclear program but they knew they couldn't house it inside the borders of Iraq. Subsequently, Iraq bought an entire mountain in Libya and sent their nuclear scientists there to continue the program. This information was on national radio news last week.

400exdad
05-17-2004, 11:18 AM
.... so he protested and threw his ribbons ....

He did and then he didn't just like the way he votes and supports or doesn't support important items.... Hey I just thought... he fought in the war and then protested against it.... I guess you could say that he has never changed his stands on anything... he always stands in the middle and just sways! :blah:

Pladeaux
05-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Not trying to push anything down anyones throat but.... Bush IS a jerk. IMHO he is a bad president and needs to go before Middle America, Social Security, and Medicare are completely Eliminated.
Bush's pre-presidency comments on Gas prices and the Arab Cartels was " Im an Oil Man, I can Jaw-Jack with them and get them to see it our way". Um yeah sure you did Bush.
I dont really care what political party is backing him up, he has to go. I only wish Sen. John McCain had won out over him in the first place.

400exdad
05-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Pladeaux
....I only wish Sen. John McCain had won out over him in the first place.

This thread really needs to die... I never meant for it to become a political sounding board, however, I just had to ask: How the heck do you go from John McCain to say Kerry or Nader?

SRH
05-19-2004, 08:23 PM
bush is an idiot and we are wasting are time in iraq, everyone that has died over there has died for nothing, bush is more concerned with gay people than the soldiers lives, he started a bunch of crap that we shoulda just let go... war is just stupid, whats the pt of having war when no one over there really values there life, we either need to clean them out or stay there and just lose more and more soldiers, before we didnt have to do anything but thanks to bush we look like idiots if we dont resolve the issue, we cant just walk away from it now

Narly's#1fan
05-19-2004, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes: Just thought all of you might be interested to know that Bush was a cheerleader in high school.. Nothing against cheerleaders, but BUSH?? Just my opinion..:)

300EXrider02
05-19-2004, 09:17 PM
I just think its funny that every other country except Britian hates us. If we never invaded Iraq without any support from NATO or the UN we wouldnt be nearly as hated as we are....thanks to Bush, we just pissed off all our allies...

If I am not mistaken it took president Bush 12 mins to decide to attack Iraq....

Bush's cabinet besides Colin Powell is the biggest bunch of idiots...john ashcroft and donald rumsfeld and dick cheney are enough to make me puke

it cracks me up to still see people voting for Bush, some say becasue they like Bush's personality better...get real people, save our country and future and get Bush the hell out, anyone will do better

Max400
05-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Kerry, pulled two tours! he kicked some major ***** but was sick of US men dying for a win less cause, so he protested and threw his ribbons in support to end the killing of US men!

OH he kicked some major *** alright.......he has admited to going into a village and killing inocent woman and children. he's a tough guy!! He also self inflicted his wounds that endedd up being scrathes just so he could get 4 purple hearts and get discharged! this was backed up by a military doctor that treated his wounds. they even said that the night that he got wounded there was no enemy fire, his wounds were from shrapnel come at him from his own gun on the boat.

And if Bush is such an Oil guy and we went to war for the oil, then why are gas prices so high? with all that oil he could lower the price of gas and take the credit!:confused:

MOFO
05-20-2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
get real people, save our country and future

this is the EXACT reason why I AM voting again for President Bush. I dont want my kids to have to deal with these freaking a-holes in the middle east!!! End of story!

MOFO
05-20-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by SRH
everyone that has died over there has died for nothing

I would love to see you say this to someone in the military tough guy! your such an azzhole... seeing this statement makes me sick.

Guy400
05-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
I just think its funny that every other country except Britian hates us. If we never invaded Iraq without any support from NATO or the UN we wouldnt be nearly as hated as we are....thanks to Bush, we just pissed off all our allies...Funny how numerous countries including France, Germany and Russia were receiving billions of dollars in backdoor deals from the Oil-for-Food Program. Iraq was paying them billions of dollars a year, do you really think they'd vote for anything that jeopardizes that-even if it's the right thing to do? And please get your facts straight. Over 30 countries supported our invasion of Iraq.

If I am not mistaken it took president Bush 12 mins to decide to attack Iraq....Wow, I didn't realize I was in the presence of someone so important because obviously you're the President's chief foreign policy advisor to know that he made this decision in 12 minutes.

Fuchs105
05-20-2004, 11:55 AM
LOOK! Kerry just can't decide on anything. He flip flops like a McDonalds workers' wrist flipping burgers! He just cant't decide, plain and simple! First hes for the No Child Left Behind, now hes against it. He against SUV's but he has a whole fleet of them!!! Can't you see that Kerry is retarded. Isn't it the democrats who are trying to shut us riders down anyways!?!? Think about it!

440exnacsracer
05-20-2004, 02:40 PM
QUOTE](Mofo)this is the EXACT reason why I AM voting again for President Bush. I dont want my kids to have to deal with these freaking a-holes in the middle east!!! End of story![/QUOTE]

but you do want them to deal with the 200 + BILLION dollars of debt were in by paying taxes......there will always be people in the middle east,...how many americans have been killed since9/10, the day before 9/11 by terrorists.....around 6,000, ....how many have been killed by our own people here in the states and how many like paying $2 a gallon for gas and who likes the economy the way it is..??? if you are so ignorant not to see the other side of things,....that our COUNTRY is going downhill, i feel sorry for you

and fuchs105....the day someone outlaws atv riding in the united states of america,....it will be called the COMMUNIST REBUBLIC STATES OF AMERICA

SRH
05-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I would love to see you say this to someone in the military tough guy! your such an azzhole... seeing this statement makes me sick.

it makes me sick too, but its the plain old truth, your going to vote for this president again when knowing he started this war for nothing, if its not broke dont fix it, and dont start with the 911 stuff, its 1 thing to stop a terrorism group etc, but we dont have to take over iraq the whole thing is ****ed up

i dont care if kerry likes to swing from trees naked and eat cat food hes still better than bush, bush is all into war but him and his vp made excuses not to go, at least kerry went and knows what its about, id rathe rhave someone in office that knows what war is than a spoiled dumb ****er that looks like a chimp, were not even over there defending are country were doing someone dirty work...its just a total waste of human life, those americans were smart kids, and were over there trying to rescue a bunch of dumb iraqi people that would never make a differnece to this world, we need to level the place or pull out

markeg192
05-21-2004, 08:55 PM
OK So Terrorists kill 6,000 civillians and that's acceptable but.....600 Soilders die in a war and Bush is the worst President ever. Liberal Mathematics don't make sense.

SRH
05-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
OK So Terrorists kill 6,000 civillians and that's acceptable but.....600 Soilders die in a war and Bush is the worst President ever. Liberal Mathematics don't make sense.

bush was an idiot long before he was president...im done in this thread i cant deal with brain washed ...bleeps

440exnacsracer
05-24-2004, 09:01 PM
well said SRH

honda350r
05-30-2004, 10:49 PM
http://www.bushin30seconds.org/150/view.html?ad_id=1851

Greg Z
05-31-2004, 01:36 PM
ok Iraq broke a treaty saying they will allow people to come in and see if there is WMD .. THEY BROKE IT.. what are we gonna do.. not do anything? Oh and no there is WMD they said they just found a place in the mountain with a bunch of iraqi scientists oh and nerve gas just went off in iraq as well

honda350r
05-31-2004, 01:45 PM
connect the dots!

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/150/view.html?ad_id=2194

honda350r
05-31-2004, 01:47 PM
in my country?

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/150/view.html?ad_id=1387

bsb64
05-31-2004, 04:09 PM
<<<Kerry killed people in Vietnam? Not what his service jacket reads Infact they have his medical records locked, seems he had some favors pulled and got reassigned after pulling 3 illigitimate purple hearts for injuries the military says wasnt enough to keep anyone out of action for more then 24 hours.>>>

Dude, I'm by no means attacking you. And, Kerry's purple hearts are questionable. But how people paint the guy as a wimp is hard to understand. He had several confirmed kills. Including one that is disputed because he finished a guy off after the other guy's gun jammed.

Simply put, Kerry voluntarily went to the Nam, killed and served, without question. This, in a time when people of privilege easily opted out of combat, any way they could. How he can be called a wimp when compared to the records of Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney or any of of his chickhawks is amazing.

True... he protested when he got home. Who has more of a right to an oppinion then those who serve?

Is he a politician, yes. Phony yes, they all are. But the label of wimpy is simply a media creation and a dishonor to those who serve, IMO.

Again, I'm not attacking you just trying to understand how people can call the combat veteran the wimp, while GW was failing piss tests in the air national gaurd.

bsb64
05-31-2004, 04:22 PM
<<<<Ever since they admitted to a WMD program and have allowed the U.S. to start inspecting Moamer Kadhafi (or Moammar Gaddafi) has been babbling away.<<<

Another myth created by the media.... Quadaffi has been trying to kiss up to the US and Europe for 8 years. He had no choice because we bankrupted his fortunes through sanctions.(Just as sanctions were working in Iraq) We recently have begun accepting his apologies because it suites our needs. Look it up, the only news is that we are letting him back into the world community recently. He was begging for this for years, nothing to do with Iraq.

I am a moderate, but the more you look into what is fed to us a "news" the more you realize that both sides make stuff up, CNN and FOX.

honda350r
05-31-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
this is the EXACT reason why I AM voting again for President Bush. I dont want my kids to have to deal with these freaking a-holes in the middle east!!! End of story!

Your kids will have plenty to deal with and it won't be the middle east!

This is what bush is doing for our kids!

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/150/view.html?ad_id=1993

bsb64
05-31-2004, 04:27 PM
>>>I just think its funny that every other country except Britian hates us.<<<

Funny? Funny how like a clown?

Not funny.... sad

But.....thats what the Rumsfeld "guns abalzin, shoot first .....ask questions later" approach has gotten us.

Thank God for the Brits, they have stones.

bsb64
05-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Batgeek wrote.....

<<<the only thing i'm advocating is voting for a candidate that you agree with and that will do the best job for you. if you think Bush is your man, cool...if you think Kerry is your man, cool.

if you think both are incompetent for what ever reason, go find a candidate that suits your political philosophy.

don't settle for "the lesser of 2 evils", you are completely destroying what our country's political envisionment was founded on.

if you don't get that, i'll break out the crayons and uses smaller words next time.>>>

Incredible ain't it? Been asking myself the same question for decades.