View Full Version : eddieville mx

daddio
05-04-2004, 07:07 AM
don't forget may 15 - 16
Quad classes : beg, jr., int., pro
Eddieville MX Park

Race Dates:May 15th & 16th 2004
Series: Northwest National MX Series Presented By: RMC Motorcycles

Description: This is one of Washington's elite tracks. This track has awesome natural terrian built into the track with table tops, whoops and doubles. The dirt is LOAM, beautiful black loam. Bike wash stations are also available for public. You can't miss the experience of this track.

Directions:
From Seattle:
Take I-90 east to Ellensburg. Take exit for I-82 to Yakima. Go past Yakima to Toppenish, then take I-97 south to Goldendale. Go past Goldendale 5 miles, then take a right on String street. About 1 mile to track. Follow signs to race course.
From Portland:
Take I-84 east to Biggs Junction. Go north on I-97 crossing over the river. Go about 5 miles north, take a left on Spear St. You will then take another left on String St. About 1 mile to track. Follow signs to race course.
Spokane:
Take I-82 to Toppenish, then take I-97 south to Goldendale. Go past Goldendale 5 miles, then take a right on String street. About 1 mile to track. Follow signs to race course.

Contact Info:
541-980-7971
email eddieville mx park

Practice Starts: 8am Saturday & Sunday
Class Entry: $30 Amatuers - $35 Pros
Track Entry Fee: $10 per person
Gate Hours: 6am-10pm
Camping: $10 per night
Hotels: Ponderosa- $59+tax (509) 773-5842 * Farvue-$82+tax (509) 773-5881

daddio
05-05-2004, 06:47 AM
come on guys. let's get at least some of the 200+ quads that raced the team race, back to eddieville. if 50 showed up, that would be awsome. as far as mx tracks go, it's pretty mellow. if you want to go ultra fast, the jumps will make you fly. if youre not that fast, you can still jump, but you won't hurt yourself. no "gravity cavities".