PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I get a good/cheap axel nut?

Narly R
05-03-2004, 09:20 PM
I need one asap!:mad: :confused:

xrracer36
05-04-2004, 06:34 AM
try C&D (site sponsor ^)
i just bought a RAD locknut off them, (had problems with my stocker loosening up on my LSR axle) and it is a great investment.
I had some problems with the RAD loosening up at first, but that was just the new bearings i put in seating. it is now holding great, way easier to "use" (aka tighten, adjust, whatever?) then the stocker, and is very trick looking (and seems to have the quality to go along with that). and it's only like $40, ...plus they ship very quickly.
just call C&D and ask for the "RAD dual-pinch locknut" for your make , model and year of quad. don't bother looking on the web-site, I couldn't find it listed on there??? :confused: :huh :rolleyes:

hope this helped.
racer36:cool:

-oh, :eek: , i just realized,. you said axle nut, but didn't say which one??? this will only help you if you meant the axle nut that locks everything together toward the center of the axle. if you mean axle nut as in the nut at the end of the axle, holding the wheel hub on it, then that's different. go to a dealership for the fastest, easiet fix there. (unless you have a lonestar like me. then contact lonestar. they use a much larger nut than the stocker)
sorry for any confusion. hope i could help a little. :D

Narly R
05-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Just wanted to let ya know i ordered that one, and it came in time, eventhough I couldnt ride, but it looks sweet and was a good deal!

Thanks C&D!!!;)