PDA

View Full Version : Attention quadjunkies!!

seven
05-03-2004, 08:05 PM
ITS ON! I have a new, used Curtis sparks X-6 just so I can beat you in a drag race. If that doesnt do it I will buy the 500$ edelbrock carb. And if that still doesnt do it, I am going to put a Nitrous fogger kit on my 400. If you are still ahead, I am going to put a turbo charged Nitrous system on it with BRAND NEW POWER BANDS! I am just messing with ya, I did get the pipe
though! If you need to use my rear shock for a while come N get it. Also Taking offers on a full big gun shorty exhaust.

brian-250
05-03-2004, 08:07 PM
ok

:o

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-03-2004, 08:18 PM
how much for the exhaust?

seven
05-03-2004, 08:34 PM
I really havent got that far yet. My other pipe should be here in a week. Then I will pull the big gun off. Here is a current pic as of about 2 minutes ago. Its dirty from my last ride though!http://idahomx.home.mindspring.com/DSCN1046.JPG

QuadJunkies
05-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by seven
ITS ON! I have a new, used Curtis sparks X-6 just so I can beat you in a drag race. If that doesnt do it I will buy the 500$ edelbrock carb. And if that still doesnt do it, I am going to put a Nitrous fogger kit on my 400. If you are still ahead, I am going to put a turbo charged Nitrous system on it with BRAND NEW POWER BANDS! I am just messing with ya, I did get the pipe
though! If you need to use my rear shock for a while come N get it. Also Taking offers on a full big gun shorty exhaust. LMAO!!!!!!:p Thats cool!!! I cant wait to see it!!! How about you lend me that ZPS instead and maybe those AArms for the start of the Flattrrack series????:eek: :o JP......Thanks .Ill let Troy know if mine didnt come yet......;) I knew I shoudnt have tried your suspention.....!!!!:blah: