PDA

View Full Version : XCR Tires???

Pepto_Bismol
03-18-2002, 01:29 PM
I'm looking for ITP's new XCR tires, and I'm having a heck of a time even fining anyone local who has even heard of them. All I get is " They're not coming up in the catalog..." and the one dealer could get them said they where like 108.00 a piece!!! I mean, on-line I found them for 67.00 from Moto-Man in Michigan, but I wasn't looking for mail order this time. Anyone have a general Idea what the actual retail list price is for those? (I know dirt wheels says you can get them for about 67.00, but did not actually list the retail list price).What a load of crap. You know, for living in a city that has more than 2 million people, having potentially so many off-road riders in the Arizona region, we have crap for parts dealers. We ought to have at least one local competative vender/ dealer who does not have their heads up their @$$ and is not way overpriced.... Ok, I'll stop ...just had to get that off my chest...ARGHHH!
Pepto :grr

03-18-2002, 04:47 PM
i ordered mine off of motoworldracing.com and got them in 3 days

Drtridr18
03-18-2002, 05:30 PM
How do you like the XCR's? I want to do new ones all the way around, either thinking razr's, bandit's, or holeshot XCR's with xc's in front? I hear they're all good, pros and cons for each.

Thank you

03-18-2002, 05:44 PM
whoops.. you said xcr's i have xct's my buddy has xcr's though and they slide like a mug

mikeboone
03-18-2002, 07:35 PM
I got a quote from Marcums for new Itp 10x10 rims and 20x11x10 XCR rears for only $240 shipped. It sounds like a great deal to me.

cdalejef
03-18-2002, 07:45 PM
Retail price for the XCR's is $86.00 ea. They have better side bite than XC's but I didn't like the idea that I lost about 1/2" of ground clearance. I do like them being a little narrower than XC's for sliding through those tight trees. :p