PDA

View Full Version : lookin' for a truck!

quadgeek631
05-03-2004, 07:07 PM
hey guys, i am thinking about getting a truck to haul my quad in. i would like it to be 4x4, but i don't need it to be. just let me know what you got. also i live in pa, and can probably only travel about an hour or two, so keep that in mind. pics would be very helpful. thanks, sheldon.

QuAdEr 317
05-04-2004, 08:20 AM
3 inch lift

32'' tires on factory ford aluminum whees

straight front axle

pozzy in the front and rear

detroit locker rear

t-19 trans w/ granny gear...4 speed

extened radius arms

300 6 clyinder

it is also stick

cd player wiht 2 10inch amps

the truck is black

this is a perfect truck for hauling you quad. you also will not have to worry about getting stuck.

this is not the best looking truck but it holds more weigth n does everything my dads f-350 can do. the only bad things about this truck is that the paint on the hood is not that great and it was crashed into a tree going backwords and the cab hit. the back of one side of the cab is dented in and wen u shut the door,(the door shuts fine) in the front near the winshield ther is a little space but no rain at all gets in the truck..the truck also has some dents alond the back..nuthing that cant be fixed ..the only maj. problem is the cab but this truck wiht all the aftermarket parts it has on it is still worth a decent amount of money. i am asking 1800...i may go a little lower..let me know if your interested im located in nj. thanks

QuAdEr 317
05-04-2004, 08:23 AM
if you add up the cost of everything the truck has it is worth much more then wut i am asking im only selling for this cheap because of the dent in the cab......also i could also maby meet you if you are pretty farr away. what part of PA r u in?

Karizz
05-04-2004, 09:46 AM
Im a Used Car Dealer In NJ...heres my website..
click here (http://www.michaelsmotorcarsinc.com)
Hey somebody gotta pay for my racing....:D

quadgeek631
05-04-2004, 10:01 AM
hey quader... i live in about an hour or 2 from the nj border. if u got some pics, send them to jeannehmartin4@juno.com. i'm gonna keep looking, but will keep yours in mind. i'd like to see it. thanks.

QuAdEr 317
05-05-2004, 08:20 AM
ok ill get you some pics.