PDA

View Full Version : prp a arms from jh racing

stealth400ex
05-03-2004, 01:38 PM
hey i ordered these a arms three weeks ago and was wondering if anyone has these. if so how long did it take for you to get them.
they are the last thing im waiting for so it kinda sucks waiting. im just curious on how hmuch long i have to wait.

RedRacer44
05-03-2004, 05:59 PM
I have the +2 +1 a-arms that I ordered from Johnny, it took right at 4 weeks to get mine in. Just be patient and you'll be pleased with the product!

stealth400ex
05-03-2004, 06:12 PM
cool thanks, how wide did the arms make your 450r.

RedRacer44
05-03-2004, 08:19 PM
I havent actually measured but I'd guess more than likely right at 50 inches wide. +2 inches on each side ya know......total of 4 inches, 46 inches wide-stock = 50 inches wide-aftermarket.

I love them, this quad handles better than my 250R does with the same front end. Ya have shocks yet? Johnny ordered me some PEP limited mass but its going to be a while before I get 'em, which sucks!

Hammer trx450r
05-04-2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by RedRacer44
I havent actually measured but I'd guess more than likely right at 50 inches wide. +2 inches on each side ya know......total of 4 inches, 46 inches wide-stock = 50 inches wide-aftermarket.

I love them, this quad handles better than my 250R does with the same front end. Ya have shocks yet? Johnny ordered me some PEP limited mass but its going to be a while before I get 'em, which sucks!

i got my elkas 4 days after getting off the phone!! And if someone tricked me and put the my custom axis on it, I would never know the diference!!

stealth400ex
05-04-2004, 05:56 AM
no i dont have shocks yet and i was going to order some pep zps 8clicks but dont want to wait forever to get the so im going with elka triple rates with piggy back ressies. Hey hammer trx450r how do you like the elkas and what kind are they. do you have any pics. also did you get the rear shock and linkage.

thanks

Hammer trx450r
05-04-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by stealth400ex
no i dont have shocks yet and i was going to order some pep zps 8clicks but dont want to wait forever to get the so im going with elka triple rates with piggy back ressies. Hey hammer trx450r how do you like the elkas and what kind are they. do you have any pics. also did you get the rear shock and linkage.

thanks

The rear is dual rate with comp and rebound adj. with link and it is great. i have quad rate comp adj coming this week with eyeball LT arms.

JH Racing16
05-04-2004, 07:23 AM
Your A-arms are here. I am moving into the new location and the phone company messed up my install so I did not have a phone yesterday and probally will not have one most of the day today but if you want to drop by and pick them up they are here. The wait should start being less as soon as we get caught up on the backordered stuff.

stealth400ex
05-04-2004, 08:26 AM
ok i tried to call yesterday and there wasnt answer. Do you know a time frame for my a arms and axle. I will calll in the next couple of days.

thanks again
george

bigz-71
05-04-2004, 08:56 AM
i have the elka quad rate up front and the dual rate with linkage in the rear. i rode it for the first time this past weekend, and let me tell you, it felt great. the bike rides so smooth. i would recommend elka to anyone.