PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up too Ed's son

jerry-89-250R
05-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Met them sunday at the atv nationals at muddy creek, Ed's son is Harlen. He was all over the track taking pic's of the races, the weather was terrible "heavy rain", and mud everywhere. Didn't slow him down, if you ever thought the owner of this site has a easy job "follow him". No doubt this sport will thrive with people like him behind it.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
05-03-2004, 04:05 PM
You talking about Harlen (exriders administrator) :bandit:

What do you mean How hard is it to take pictures/ only joking Harlen does a great job with the race coverage.

Now only if we can get him to the Mid west :D

Oh and his Dad is a great guy and a good cook

jerry-89-250R
05-03-2004, 07:10 PM
His dad told me too ask him if he was Ed's son, seems everyone refers too Ed as Harlens dad. Only one person calls him Ed's son , so when i ran in too him and ask him if he was Ed's son you should have seen his face. Both seem like good people and great for the atv industry. I agree taking pic's isn't hard, but it was sunday. We have a saying here in N. East Tennessee, if you don't like the weather wait about 5 minutes, it will change. It did.

Tommy 17
05-03-2004, 07:50 PM
at NC he was all over the place promoting the site and takin pictures... i was like :eek2: wow is he the energizer bunny... i think he talked to every person at the place:p

QuadJunkies
05-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
at NC he was all over the place promoting the site and takin pictures... i was like :eek2: wow is he the energizer bunny... i think he talked to every person at the place:p Ive been told thatabout Harlen too.....:p Would benice to meet the him someday at a Natl. :) He does great work here at the site......;)

Pappy
05-04-2004, 09:13 AM
Harlen is non stop GO! When I first met him I would have swore he was taking speed:p His parents are laid back...great people.....so i'd say he was adopted:eek: :devil:

QuadJunkies
05-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Harlen is non stop GO! When I first met him I would have swore he was taking speed:p His parents are laid back...great people.....so i'd say he was adopted:eek: :devil: LMAO!!!!!! I bet he kept his Parents on the Ball!!:p

Pappy
05-04-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!!!! I bet he kept his Parents on the Ball!!:p

oh I have been informed by his mother of several times when lil harlen did bad things:o I am holding them in reserve:devil:

he is just a barrel of energy. he walks fast for a short guy :p i gave up on trying to follow him around. ive never seen someone get off a quad after 2 hours of racing and be as energetic as he is. not bad for a desk jockey!:eek:

Tommy 17
05-04-2004, 01:16 PM
i'm 17 and i was gettin tired keeping up to him when we walked the track!!!!:eek2: