PDA

View Full Version : br549 beware

donald
05-02-2004, 08:13 PM
this guy sad a short change him but he forgot to tell every one that the parts was bad you can ask the yamaha of lumberton at 9107381454 about the parts i took them to be put on my bike.

oriclez
05-02-2004, 11:03 PM
These wouldn't happen to be the parts I bought from you would they?

donald
05-03-2004, 09:11 AM
no this is the head that he sold me and i would not sell bad parts to anyone.I would not want anyone to do me like that and then lie and say i short change them.

br549
05-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Donald, U need to tell the truth. The parts were good, because if they were BAD like U said, U would have returned them to me like U said. I paypaled U the $ back, but U NEVER shipped me the head back. The head is good I know because I had it checked at a local machine shop before selling it.

norcalatver
05-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Uh, Donnie, don't you think you should send the man his head back if he gave your money back? Crooked people suck!

donald
05-10-2004, 09:53 AM
you sold the head with a bent ex values a had to have them replaced and new valve seal put in head i have a bill for this if you want to mail it to you You a a lie when you sold me the head you know it because you shipped it then call me and told me and said you were shipping another ex valve and i could but it in that it was not that hard.So you need to tell the truth.the cam had a pit and the pipe was rusted out and for anyone that do not know the truth but what we said need to keep there two cent and i have something you can suck.

norcalatver
05-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by donald
you sold the head with a bent ex values a had to have them replaced and new valve seal put in head i have a bill for this if you want to mail it to you You a a lie when you sold me the head you know it because you shipped it then call me and told me and said you were shipping another ex valve and i could but it in that it was not that hard.So you need to tell the truth.the cam had a pit and the pipe was rusted out and for anyone that do not know the truth but what we said need to keep there two cent and i have something you can suck.
Donnie, please use your spell check, I feel like I'm trying to decipher a different language when reading your posts. Its difficult to believe you because the guy returned your money yet you won't return the product he sent!

donald
05-10-2004, 06:29 PM
you do not know me or what is going on so stay out of this.You do not know what he sent and how would you like to buy something and then put more money in it.SO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR TWO CENTS TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOBODY TO ME AND NEVER BE

Juggalo
05-10-2004, 07:10 PM
SO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR TWO CENTS TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOBODY TO ME AND NEVER BE

:huh :huh

pnut420
05-11-2004, 09:43 PM
Bump, do not but from Donald and in case you are wondering why we are getting involved, it is so people dont get stuck dealing with clowns like you. I think it would be best if you leave the forum, your all caps is not needed, nor the childness of your posts, go somewhere else and leave us honest people alone.

Ive had a number of complants abot you and nothing positive, so just do us all a favor and leave or just keep on the downlow.

donald
05-12-2004, 05:02 AM
here is another noboby puting there nose where it not needed.so clown MAKE ME LEAVE he sold a bad part and you do not know so go kill yourself that would be the best thing you every did

D11NR
05-12-2004, 11:09 AM
here is another noboby puting there nose where it not needed.so clown MAKE ME LEAVE he sold a bad part and you do not know so go kill yourself that would be the best thing you every did

:huh :huh Your prescription must be out man, go and get it refilled.

Bobbs07
05-12-2004, 11:56 AM

Your the only Nobody around here

donald
05-12-2004, 03:12 PM
you reply so that means here another nobody.

nastynotchback1
05-12-2004, 08:07 PM
call me a nobody if you want but i will say this.i would NOT buy anything from you just because of the bad attitude that you have and the way you talk to people.thanks TRAI

mikeboone
05-12-2004, 09:00 PM
On behalf of the other 6 million ppl in North Carolina let me apologize for the lack of spelling, punctuation, and general respect Donald lacks towards other ppl. :(

pnut420
05-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Well guys Im still here, I was crying all day over what Doanld has said to me, I guess I am a nobody. :D

I almost find these guys funny, but its actually not funny at all. Im sure you have ripped off plenty of people on here and you are fealing guilty and are accusing him of being a crook. We know who is trustful and know is not on this forum and trust me you are not a trusted one around here. Yuo actually have contributed less to this forum than anyone else, well you have actaully taken from it, so return the head and leave the forum....

It is funny Donald you made this thread AFTER br549 accused you of ripping him off, then you turned on him. I dont see him calling us noboys and acting like a little kid.

oriclez
05-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Hey donald im curious as if to you have shipped off my cam and rockers yet. Its been 2+ Weeks? I bought something recently off of Fuchs42(good seller), and it arrived to me within 4 days, and that was about 1 week after I sent you the money, for the products I still haven't received.

donald
05-13-2004, 04:38 AM
I do not care what you nobody think of me i do not need you and br549 sold me a bad head and that is that. I am free to do and say what i want so like it or not.I will still be on this web page like that or not,and there is not a dam thing you can do about it.

pnut420
05-13-2004, 08:11 AM
I do not care what you nobody think of me i do not need you and br549 sold me a bad head and that is that. I am free to do and say what i want so like it or not.I will still be on this web page like that or not,and there is not a dam thing you can do about it.

Use spell checker, or refer back to hooked on phonics.

Juggalo
05-13-2004, 03:13 PM

is that a fact? we'll see what the mods have to say about that.

AtvMxRider
05-13-2004, 04:56 PM

You sound like you are a real tuff guy behind a computer screen. If it were me that you were screwing over I would be paying a visit to your punk ***:rolleyes:

donald
05-13-2004, 05:04 PM
The only thing you can beat is your meat if you can find it and you would do a dam thing because you can"t.So bring it on dumb ***.

AtvMxRider
05-13-2004, 05:11 PM
The only thing you can beat is your meat if you can find it and you would do a dam thing because you can"t.So bring it on dumb ***.

Like I said your real tuff behind that computer. Anytime you are in Va just pm me and we can see.

JDiablo
05-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Like I said your real tuff behind that computer. Anytime you are in Va just pm me and we can see.