PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Jeff Stoess and Traci Cecco

MooseRacing
05-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Congratulations to Jeff Stoess and Traci Cecco from all us here at Moose on an outstanding performance in adverse conditions at the Sparta GNCC!

We would also like to say thanks to all Moose riders out there....Moose has been represented on every podium this year at the GNCCs in all divisions...AM quad, PM quad, youth, AM bike and PM bike.

Everybody out there is representing well and we appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into the sport.

cdalejef
05-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Its funny you mention that, Traci and I walked the track together on friday and we were talking about how we thought that we could both take overall wins saturday. :macho
Were stoked, thats two overall wins in one day for Team QuadShop/Moose racing.

Congrats Traci on a great win saturday! I can't wait untill two weeks when we come to your home track.

05-02-2004, 06:58 PM
good job. don t take this the wrongway but it s nice to see a new face on the podium.

spincr4hire
05-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Treebasher573
good job. don t take this the wrongway but it s nice to see a new face on the podium.

yep, it is...;)

cdalejef
05-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Treebasher573
good job. don t take this the wrongway but it s nice to see a new face on the podium. LOL....none taken.

TLC
05-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Thanks Moose Racing for all your support. It means alot to have you at the GNCC's cheering on all the Moose riders.

Way to go Jeffy!!!! You better have your walking shoes ready for Rausch Creek.:D

rowlrag
05-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Excellent job, boy and girl:D I'll have a sawzall strapped to my bike so next time i can be back in time to see Jeffy on the box:(