PDA

View Full Version : ALL DISTRICT 34 RACERS - walden mx

mx517
05-02-2004, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure if this is just a stupid rumor that got started or what, but you should check this out. http://msg.waldenmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=3729

At walden's site they posted a message saying that "ALL QUADS will be running on the JR PRO TRACK as of the MAY 5 practice THAT includes RACE DAY "

If you post something in response do not bash them to try and get the problem solved. Just support our quad racing without making walden's club members mad.

shane

I-7
05-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Ok, IT IS NO RUMOR about running the quads on the jr. pro track and I'm 100% sure about that but they changed the jr pro track, made it wider, and lengthend it and added more jumps so that the day will run faster and smoother. The track isnt a little pee wee track its going to be like another motocross track so goodluck on sunday everyone ill be there.

mmurdock
05-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Iv never seen the mini track but it sounds like they are screwing us, jr pro track wtf but i guess we will get home early.

440ex342
05-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Well here is the scoop I drove out to Walden toda after work and checked out the track myself they made a huge amount of changes and it looks pretty good it is more like a supercross style track but not to crazy they added nice bowl turns woops doubles it looks good I am going to go to open practice and try it to seewell i hope this helps

mx517
05-04-2004, 04:59 PM
If anyone goes to open practice on wednesday can you take some pictures of the new track?
thanks, shane

05-04-2004, 08:43 PM
i have only been there once for the first open practice. now my ? is how will they run the open practs, what about the little guys. i had a blast there, great track i realy was looking forward to riding it again:(

tants
05-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by mx517
If anyone goes to open practice on wednesday can you take some pictures of the new track?
thanks, shane

i would also like to see some pictures.

im not able to go to OP today, and cant race on sunday because i have to hang out with the fam on mothers day

anyways, best of luck to you that are racing :macho

kc 300EX
05-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Well, we tried the mini track in OP today. Its a no go. We practiced a start, and they decided its just too dangerous. With the ten or so quads we had out there it was tight, and the second turn has the potential to send ya into the woods. Racing sunday WILL be on the large track, NOT the mini track.

mx517
05-05-2004, 08:12 PM
how was the rest of the mini track? I imagine that they will keep on improving it until they can get us quads over there.

kc 300EX
05-05-2004, 08:34 PM
The rest of the track was alright. The back section was very tight and one lined, impossible to pass safely...... there was a lot of mud on the track, it made it hard to get slowed down after landing the larger jumps.
IMO it's just too small. They have the right idea, but it needs to be bigger, longer and wider to fit all the quads.