View Full Version : Welcome my Grandma!

Narly R
05-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Well my Grandma is getting into ridding, and she likes fourwheelers a LOT! and she watches my races and stuff. She is always on the internet lookin up the tracks keepin my updated! And so far likes exriders a lot, so welcome her!:) She is a very cool gramma!:cool:

05-01-2004, 11:26 PM
:huh

JOEX
05-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Welcome Gramma:) :D

What does she ride?

thomez
05-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Sweet - my grandpa rides, but grandma never got into it ....

FWIW - grandpa rides a Prarie 650 :macho

FreekShow
05-02-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by TeamCRC
:huh

Wtf is that face for? Wow his grandma likes quads. Whats so weird about that?

Welcome to Exriders and I hope you have a lot of free time because you'll never wanna leave.

05-02-2004, 07:14 AM
welcome to exriders i wish my grandma like quads:)

blondie69
05-02-2004, 09:13 AM
I remember when I used to take my grandmother on the quad...I'd barly have my thumb on the throttle and she was like "Tegan your going to fast..!!" It got slightly annoying at times...:huh But that's great that your grandma supports u and quads..!! (Mine hated them..)
Welcome Nan to Exriders!:blah:

ReconRider25
05-02-2004, 09:24 AM
jeeze all my grandparents do is complain about me riding quads. thank god theyre in florida right now cuz they still think i got the recon.:p too bad theyre coming back up in about 4 days....then im getting anout 2 hour long speech about getting hurt on it:( sucks that they were a doctor and nurse...they claim they had to set so many bones from dirtbikes and atc's..:rolleyes:

Cody_300ex
05-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
jeeze all my grandparents do is complain about me riding quads. thank god theyre in florida right now cuz they still think i got the recon.:p too bad theyre coming back up in about 4 days....then im getting anout 2 hour long speech about getting hurt on it:( sucks that they were a doctor and nurse...they claim they had to set so many bones from dirtbikes and atc's..:rolleyes:

Yea thats about how 70% of my family is. Only my Dads side of the family supports me except my grandma and one of my aunts. My moms family hates me riding and says its gunna kill one day. Then I say I would rather die doing something I love than anything else.

Bill Fuller
05-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Welcome grandma.

rockwilda1089
05-02-2004, 10:46 AM
my grandpa used to ride, he had a kawi 220, that he gave to me and i traded about a year later for my audiobahn, he was pissed when i told him what i did w/ it, but now im kinda glad cuz i went n bought my 400

bansheerider_13
05-02-2004, 11:28 AM
welcome granny
:D

UglyMotha™
05-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Wtf is that face for? Wow his grandma likes quads. Whats so weird about that?

i dunno what exactly the face is for but it sure goes well with his avator :huh

xr50layke
05-02-2004, 01:32 PM
my grandpa rode his auto kodiak 400 4x4 3 provinces over along with 3 of his friends to put a stop to laws about atving on smaller roads :) he made it all the way from ontario to alberta, with a news crew covering his traveling, showing people that, atvs are safe on roads.

05-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Yea thats about how 70% of my family is. Only my Dads side of the family supports me except my grandma and one of my aunts. My moms family hates me riding and says its gunna kill one day. Then I say I would rather die doing something I love than anything else.

exactly how i would say it...

JTRtrx250r
05-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Haha, VERY COOL!! Welcome Narlys Grandma!!;) :D :cool: :macho

AtvMxRider
05-03-2004, 01:36 PM
LMGDFAO man I've heard it all now.

Narly R
05-03-2004, 06:29 PM
LOL. Thanks guys. Yeah my grandma is cool, and likes lookin at all the pics. I just thought I would give her a welcome... She mostly just crusses on our Kodiak....:cool:

You better watch out MxRider, she is really fast...:eek:

AtvMxRider
05-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Narly R

You better watch out MxRider, she is really fast...:eek:

Got any pics of granmahttp://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/ava+slapin.gif

05-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Got any pics of granmahttp://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/ava+slapin.gif

Now we've heard it all. Only you.:p

AtvMxRider
05-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by TeamCRC
Now we've heard it all. Only you.:p :devil:

UglyMotha™
05-03-2004, 06:53 PM

ooooooh yaaaah :eek:

Yea..
Ahh Yea...
Ahh Yea This One's Deticated To All The Ladies In The Front , The Back
All the Older Ladies Out There
Lookin' Nice, You Know Who You Are
Whoo...
I Need You, Boomin' Granny
I Said I Want You, Boomin' Granny
Boomin' Granny, Boomin' Fanny
Boomin' Granny, Good And Planty
Well It Might Sound Odd, It Might Sound Corny
But Here's Some Sex Rhymes For Those That Are Horny
For Your Boomin' Granny With The Boomin' System
Said I Love Ya Won't Leave Ya So You Got To Listen
See I'm Talkin' About The Way That I'm Feeling
You're So Lovely Lengthy And So Appealing
A Sassy Sophisicated Sexy Lady
Well I'm 26 And You're 80
The Clock Is Ticking So You Better Not Front
We Can Go To My Place Or We Could Smoke A Blunt
Well You're A Lovely Girl, Just Like B.Arthur
Just Turn Down The Lights So We Can Go Farther
Boomin' Granny, Good And Plety
Because I Saw Ya At The Check Out Line
You Dropped Your Coupons And You Were Looking Fine
Sophisicated, And So Mature
I Couldn't Really Care If You're 50 Or 74
Becaues I Want Ya, And I Need Ya
Hey Boomin' Granny You Could Be My Teacher
And I Could Be Your Pet, Bet
Listen Old Lady I'm Gonna Make Ya Sweat
I Know I'm Younger, And Your Much Older
You Look So nice On My Chevy Nova
I'm gonna Take Her To The Low Ryder Show, And Flaunt Ya
I Gotta Tell Ya Lady I Said I Want Ya, Boomin' Granny
Because I Need You Boomin' Granny
Boomin' Granny, Good And Plety

ultimate2girl
05-03-2004, 09:03 PM
welcome K.C.'s grandma !!!
hope you like it
KC got me hooked on the site

xr50layke
05-04-2004, 06:34 AM
welcome :devil:

http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/characters/52a.gif

400exdad
05-04-2004, 06:52 AM
Welcome Granny! I have always liked the P.L.A.Y. marketing scheme by Nike. Participate in the Lives of Americas Youth! I hope I never grow up (I'm 40 now :D don't tell me she is my same age either!) and I hope your grandmother doesn't either!

I think its cool when I see moms, dads and grandparents at rides and races.... heck my parents never did (do) anything like that!

QuadJunkies
05-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Go<GO< GRANNY!!!:macho :cool: I hope Im still roostin the best of them when Im old and grey........:)

JabberJaw
05-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Finally....someone I can possibly win a race against!!!! You tell your grandma to "bring it on!!!".

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Finally....someone I can possibly win a race against!!!! You tell your grandma to "bring it on!!!". LMFAO!:D

Willfulone
05-04-2004, 06:19 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

Peace
Willfulone

trick450r
05-04-2004, 06:22 PM
my grandparents dont even know i got a new quad since my lt80 10 years ago they think its a waste of time and money...dont tell em guys!!lol

brian-250
05-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Go<GO< GRANNY!!!:macho :cool: I hope Im still roostin the best of them when Im old and grey........:)

nice to see theres somone your age on here:eek2: :devil:

AtvMxRider
05-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
nice to see theres somone your age on here:eek2: :devil:

:grr: STFU

brian-250
05-04-2004, 06:57 PM
:grr: STFU

so your old to?:confused: :devil:

AtvMxRider
05-04-2004, 06:59 PM
so your old to?:confused: :devil:

Kid how the **** old are you? Everything you post tells us that your 12:rolleyes: .

Ryan
05-04-2004, 07:05 PM
ummmmm,,, sooooo wheres your granny? :o :huh

QuadJunkies
05-05-2004, 12:56 AM
nice to see theres somone your age on here:eek2: :devil: :eek: Dont think Im not too old to whoop your Arse ..........BTW.........

..............Wanna Race?????? :D I might be older than you..........But Im more women than you could ever handle...........

:devil:

FreekShow
05-05-2004, 04:25 AM
:eek: Dont think Im not too old to whoop your Arse ..........BTW.........

..............Wanna Race?????? :D I might be older than you..........But Im more women than you could ever handle...........

BUahah I love it. Kick his *** quadjunkies!:eek:

lol
05-05-2004, 10:16 AM

OOO u better run Brian

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2004, 01:22 PM
I might be older than you..........But Im more women than you could ever handle...........

:devil: LOL...Ive heard that before myself:D I think that was my ol ladys pick-up line when I met her, I had to show her she was mistaken:devil:

NEVER too old!! My hats off to Narlys grandma, the fact shes into his racing is cool...if she rides herself...thats even cooler. I can honestly say I dont know of many G-ma's into the sport:D :cool:

JabberJaw
05-06-2004, 08:18 PM
:eek: But Im more women than you could ever handle...........

I had a blind date tell me that once..... when I showed up, she was like 350 lbs! She was right!

Bill Fuller
05-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I had a blind date tell me that once..... when I showed up, she was like 350 lbs! She was right! :eek: :eek2:

SGA
05-06-2004, 10:36 PM
nice to see theres somone your age on here:eek2: :devil: Now why would you want to go and say that for, you lookin for trouble junior?
You said that to a female mod that has the goodbye button, and she's also my west coast hottie. Not to bright son.

I expect a full apology to her in this thread .

QuadJunkies
05-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
:eek: :eek2: more cushin for the pushin........:eek: :o Thank you SGA........;)

400exmom
05-07-2004, 05:41 AM

:devil: ROFLMAO!!! hey brian to bad yer not as fast as yer mouth ehh:blah: ~~

LTandRaptorider
05-07-2004, 09:10 AM
more cushin for the pushin........:eek: :o Thank you SGA........;)

That's more like... overstuffed!:eek2: I'm sure she uses the line,"Is it in yet?" Only to hear, "I'm in something!"

And since I'm a few years older than you, I REALLY didn't see the humor in the little punk's comment! Soon as your done whoopin his arse, I'll have at him. well, when I get the new tranny gear for the Lt I mean...:o

Narly's#1fan
05-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi guys, this is Narly's r grandma. First thanks alot for all your welcomes, really nice of you. :) l don't have a quad now, but go out to Narly's, (KC), and ride trails with him, and we have a good time. Wanted to let all of you know, some bad news, sorry, but he won't be on this for awhile, first of all his computer is down, but wanted to let you know he crashed big time yesterday, had to go to the ER, and has a broken collor bone in two places.:( He's in a brace for about 2 weeks, then will be in a arm brace for 2 more. Probably will be out of school, the rest of the year, messed his quad up pretty good too.. So guys and gals, wish him luck, and a speedy recovery. Again thanks alot for all your welcomes. :blah:

JTRtrx250r
05-07-2004, 02:06 PM
:( Thats beat!! Get well Narly!, sorry to hear about your misfortune:(

Ryan
05-07-2004, 02:31 PM
I don't know if its me but something sounds fishy about this :confused: .

AtvMxRider
05-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I don't know if its me but something smells fishy about this :confused: .

So your saying Narly's granny smells fishy?..............:eek2:

05-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Sounds like he went for the 90 foot triple at the track he was going too....:eek: and didn't make it 90 foot...:(

get better dude... and get a haircut during the down time....:eek2:

QuadJunkies
05-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh no.............:( Please give him our best and a speedy recovery.....

Ryan
05-07-2004, 03:43 PM
So your saying Narly's granny smells fishy?..............:eek2:

Don't be putting words in my mouth, boy! :macho :blah:

Bill Fuller
05-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Sounds like Narly did 90ft on the 'ol 100ft double:( Hope you get better soon!I know a broken collar bone SUCKS big time,wear the brace or you'll be sorry.

Narly's#1fan
05-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Thanks everyone for wishing KC (Narly r), a good recovery. Didn't really think l would be on here as much, but since he can't right now, l will try to fill you in on what happened. He was at home, and he and a couple buddies made jumps, and one of the jumps was 95 ft. Well he tried it, and his bike sort of bogged out and he hit bottom. He was like 20 to 25 feet in the air. He was trying to get it down, for his next race this weekend. But now, he will be out for a little while. Too bad cause he was in first place. Better luck next time.. Thanks again l know narly will appreciate it. :cool:

JOEX
05-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Oh no.............:( Please give him our best and a speedy recovery.....
:(

LTandRaptorider
05-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Don't be putting words in my mouth, boy! :macho :blah:

Hey, easy! You know his 'people' don't like to be called boy!!:eek2: :devil:

ultimate2girl
05-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Narly's#1fan
Hi guys, this is Narly's r grandma. First thanks alot for all your welcomes, really nice of you. :) l don't have a quad now, but go out to Narly's, (KC), and ride trails with him, and we have a good time. Wanted to let all of you know, some bad news, sorry, but he won't be on this for awhile, first of all his computer is down, but wanted to let you know he crashed big time yesterday, had to go to the ER, and has a broken collor bone in two places.:( He's in a brace for about 2 weeks, then will be in a arm brace for 2 more. Probably will be out of school, the rest of the year, messed his quad up pretty good too.. So guys and gals, wish him luck, and a speedy recovery. Again thanks alot for all your welcomes. :blah:

sorry to here that !
tell him i said hi and that if he doesnt want to race me all he has to do is say so he doesnt have to go gettin hurt :)
anyway i hope he gets better so he can at lease come watch 4-stroke nationals

FreekShow
05-08-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hey, easy! You know his 'people' don't like to be called boy!!:eek2: :devil:

Why not... he is black you know. :p

AtvMxRider
05-08-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Why not... he is black you know. :p :grr: :mad: