PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs

JUSTINcredible
05-01-2004, 06:49 AM
im pretty sure minnesota one last night and we are on to play san antonio i believe!

maybe someone knows what the score is and can post it??

Baley69
05-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Ya they won and go on to play sac-town...Good series ahead.

sparky450AR
05-01-2004, 10:59 AM
sorry guys, pacers are goin all the way.

FreekShow
05-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Yeah GO COWBOYS!!:D

robjohn74
05-02-2004, 08:56 AM
go lakers

ridesa02400EX
05-02-2004, 10:47 AM
kings are goin alll the way

Dan_Guetter
05-02-2004, 07:58 PM
minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t

05-03-2004, 08:34 AM
NBA = overpaid chumps

:blah: :blah:

Pappy
05-03-2004, 08:37 AM
whats the big deal:o

a bunch of guys running around trying to kick a ball threw a big net:rolleyes:

chucked
05-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
whats the big deal:o

a bunch of guys running around trying to kick a ball threw a big net:rolleyes:

wait are we talking about basketball or soccer?

RMX500
05-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Rico
NBA = overpaid chumps

:blah: :blah:

tell that to one of them huge MF'ers and see what they think. I can see Shaq picking you up by your head lol :D

zephead400ex
05-03-2004, 09:12 AM
I cannot stand NBA basketball! All they do is pass the ball to a player, he then either drives and shoots or throws up some bs from downtown. They forget they have other players on the same team. When getting back on defense, they walk, or are very lazy getting back. They do not have passion for the game like college kids. I love basketball, just hate to see it played like it is in the NBA.

thomez
05-03-2004, 09:52 AM
As much as I hate the Lakers, I'm rooting for them this year. I want to see Malone take home a ring and finish one of the greatest careers in NBA history - a ring couldn't go to a more deserving player or person.

05-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
They do not have passion for the game like college kids.

Exactly.

All they care about is their image, their car, their house, etc, etc.

Overpaid Chumps is all they are. I'd tell it too there face too along with just about all pro sports. Big crybabies that really aren't that good..:rolleyes: More like luck than good..:blah:

thomez
05-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Such generalizations are rarely accurate and usually are simply a sign of ignorance toward the subject.

There are many in the NBA with the heart and passion of true stars, who have gained what they have through hard work, determination, and the maximization of the talent that they were born with.

Tell me that guys like David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Steve Kerr, Mark Price, Mugsy Bogues, Spud Webb, and even the ultra-famous Michael Jordon (just to name a few off the top of my head) do not deserve what they have, and you are just ignorant of who they are, what it took for them to get where they are, and the general quality of people that they are.

Jealousy of their salaries does not give anyone the right to call them "big crybabies" or "big chumps" - childish terms to say the least.

zephead400ex
05-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by thomez
Such generalizations are rarely accurate and usually are simply a sign of ignorance toward the subject.

There are many in the NBA with the heart and passion of true stars, who have gained what they have through hard work, determination, and the maximization of the talent that they were born with.

Tell me that guys like David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Steve Kerr, Mark Price, Mugsy Bogues, Spud Webb, and even the ultra-famous Michael Jordon (just to name a few off the top of my head) do not deserve what they have, and you are just ignorant of who they are, what it took for them to get where they are, and the general quality of people that they are.

Jealousy of their salaries does not give anyone the right to call them "big crybabies" or "big chumps" - childish terms to say the least.

Jealous of their salary...obviously. Do I think they deserve what they get paid, no. But on the same note all professional athletes makes way too much damn money. I don't think it has been said they did not work hard to get to the point were they are, but that they do not work hard playing the game. All that I referred to was the laziness they show on the court. Granted there are a few players (whom you mentioned) that do have heart and passion for the game. The majority of the players do not have enough passion to make the game interesting to watch. NBA basketball is boring, period. IMO

jcv400ex
05-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by robjohn74
go lakers