PDA

View Full Version : Human kleenex

DangerousDean
04-30-2004, 11:34 PM
My girlfriend does this to me.... but come on!

http://www.bushflash.com/unb.html

sly400ex
05-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Yeah..I would never vote for him for doing something like that.:huh

Guy400
05-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Heaven forbid! He cleaned his glasses on someone's shirt?! :huh

This is the problem with politicos getting their hands on a piece of video. They edit the video to show one little part and there's absolutely no background information. Maybe he asked for a tissue and the lady told him to just use her shirt. LMAO...the day people start voting out presidents because of how they clean their glasses...

BTW, I didn't look around that site at all but I wonder if they'd post the video of John Kerry falling down while snow skiing and then blaming it on his Secret Service bodyguard and cussing him out?

Bill Fuller
05-01-2004, 06:31 AM
Oh my God impeach him now I can't believe he did that:rolleyes: Give me a break.I guess people have forgot our other choice 4 years ago!!I fully stand behind our president and think he is the right man for the job.I can already tell you where my vote is going.

toby400ex
05-01-2004, 08:33 AM
O gee, thats not the way I want my country ran.:o

05-01-2004, 09:21 AM
heaven forbid ha ha nice phrase

JDiablo
05-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Oh my God impeach him now I can't believe he did that:rolleyes: Give me a break.I guess people have forgot our other choice 4 years ago!!I fully stand behind our president and think he is the right man for the job.I can already tell you where my vote is going.

lol....who can forget him:rolleyes:

400exdad
05-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Let's face it, thats the best the left can come up with! On the other hand, Kerry is doing more to help the Bush re-election camp everytime he changes his mind.... That would be everytime the wind blows a different way! :eek: