PDA

View Full Version : Rancher Brakes ?

dirtyboy88
04-30-2004, 09:51 PM
After this winter my brakes were gone , is it the lines , from when they were frozen would they have water?, i have no idea ! i've bleeded them several times and ajusted them ! or is it just time for new brakes!?!?!?!:confused:

04-30-2004, 10:15 PM
his front brakes suck...we have tried to bleed them & fluid kept shooting out but couldnt tell if air was coming out b/c we were using a socket...we need to use a crescent wrnech i guess man to see if air is coming out or if its just fluid....anyways, i cant figure hsi breaks out...they suck balls

05-01-2004, 10:12 AM
ttt

440ex kid
05-01-2004, 03:06 PM
I have the same problem. I would also like to know if the pads are shot or is the fluid bad or what?

05-01-2004, 10:08 PM
his pads are good...we tried to stick a scredriver insiode the slot & adjust the pads with the huib or whatever & we couldnt figure out what to do....somebody help please

Florida400EX
05-02-2004, 07:13 PM
caliper rebuild kits.

pa_countryboy
05-03-2004, 09:42 AM
I had the same problem with my rancher last year. First time it was my master cylinder. So I put that on (took forever to purge it by the way) and bleed the brakes and everything was fine for about a month and a half then they went again and the culprit that time was the i blew a wheel cylnder out on each side. Then I just decided to get the highlifter front disk brake kit, it made a huge difference no more havin to replace brake drum seals and clean the mud out of em.