PDA

View Full Version : Lowdown on Livingston?

TRFOXX
03-17-2002, 09:09 PM
How is Livingston? Im wanting to take the clan to a new riding area and was thinking about going to Livingston. Whats the rules there? Can you ride at night? How much is it to ride there? Can you camp? Any info would be great! How far is it from Cinn. Oh.

TRFOXX
03-18-2002, 03:03 PM
Nobody knows anything about Livingston????
Need help!

Taco
03-18-2002, 07:32 PM
I think Barbwire44 rides there sometimes maybe he will see this and post.

cdalejef
03-18-2002, 08:28 PM
I ride at Livingston all the time! It is part on National Forest and part on private land. There are no rules or fees but you can get a ticket for riding on the gravel roads. Livingston is getting out of control! There are to many people that drink and ride down there! Its getting to were I don't even enjoy going anymore. The terrain is very wore out (rough and rocky). Livingston's days are numbered!
Mountain Parkway Offroad is a much safer place to go. $15 a day and no buggies or jeeps to run over you.

Adam F
03-19-2002, 10:50 PM
Livingston is great if you like no rules camp anywhere type of thing. I love it. Nothing like a hard day of riding and getting trashed after it! lol...Plus you can wheel your truck if you have one. Its about a 2.5 hour or more drive from cincy.

froggieboi
03-20-2002, 03:35 AM
I like riding at Livingston. No pay and camp where you feel like. I am going down this weekend in fact. You do have to share with buggies and Jeeps but its not that big of a deal. It can get a bit crowded on nice days. I think it is worth the trip. Thats just my opinion.

spincr4hire
03-20-2002, 02:05 PM
Livingston, Lots of Mullets !:D

400ex00
11-18-2002, 10:29 PM
jeff@quadshop was right the trails are getting very rutted and rocky and the drunk people are a pain. the last time i was down
there i was hit by a drunk guy on a 4wheeler. the good thing was that i was away from my bike and he was barely moving.
the drinking and riding is way out of control. i would reccomend
mp offroad. or pm me and i can take you to a local place here in
town which is also a pretty good place to ride.