PDA

View Full Version : 300ex swingarm

10secKing
04-30-2004, 08:07 PM
i am looking for a cheap wayto get a longer swingarm for my 300ex, i am just trying to make it a little more stable for a modded motor. someone told me that a 350x swingarm is longer and would work does anyone have any ideas? if so the help is well appreciated. i am not really worried about the race side of it, this is a play/trail/ girlfriend ridin toy. thanks again

ghak99
04-30-2004, 08:45 PM
LMAO...I got one of them girlfriend riding toys too!!

Here you go, check this out.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85880;

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 09:17 PM
or send your stock swinger to the quadshop and have them add a inch the it:macho

roostin_dale
04-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Burgard swingers are pretty cheap...i dunno if you want to spend that much though

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Burgard swingers are pretty cheap...i dunno if you want to spend that much though

man....i can't wait to get mine alreayd:macho

roostin_dale
04-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Laeger sux...lol

cracked mine at my last race, i had to roll the last lap and just save my position because my carrier was slipping out...

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Laeger sux...lol

cracked mine at my last race, i had to roll the last lap and just save my position because my carrier was slipping out...

lol that sux....so what you getting a new laeger or suttin else this time?got any pix:p

Pappy
04-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
man....i can't wait to get mine alreayd:macho

your swing arm is on the bench and almost complete. i hope to have it next week and pc it:D

roostin_dale
04-30-2004, 09:52 PM
lol that sux....so what you getting a new laeger or suttin else this time?got any pix:p

right now i have a stocker on with some extra welds....and a nice PC job....

I will run it untill it breaks and then get a Burgard or sumthin...

no pics of it....it cracked right across the welds of the bearing carrier, there was about an inch of metal holding it together after the race...

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
your swing arm is on the bench and almost complete. i hope to have it next week and pc it:D

lol....good good thats what i like to hear:macho thanks pappy...so you should be sending it out next week?:D and roostin what color PC job you got?

roostin_dale
04-30-2004, 09:56 PM
lol....good good thats what i like to hear:macho thanks pappy...so you should be sending it out next week?:D and roostin what color PC job you got?

I have a red frame, black a-arms and swinger...
I tried to keep the colors on this one pretty basic to keep cost down...

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 09:58 PM
nice nice....sounds suttin like mine,trans red,black(soon to come :p ) and nickle just keep the color combo simple

roostin_dale
04-30-2004, 10:05 PM
btw Pappy..im gunna have you a YFZ frame this winter...im gunna need some kind of pretty red color...:devil:

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 10:09 PM
btw Pappy..im gunna have you a YFZ frame this winter...im gunna need some kind of pretty red color...:devil:

once again this is a very puurrttyyy red:D

Pappy
04-30-2004, 10:12 PM
no worries, ive just about cut out all trans colors on everything but frames.

Pappy
04-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 10secKing
i am looking for a cheap wayto get a longer swingarm for my 300ex, i am just trying to make it a little more stable for a modded motor. someone told me that a 350x swingarm is longer and would work does anyone have any ideas? if so the help is well appreciated. i am not really worried about the race side of it, this is a play/trail/ girlfriend ridin toy. thanks again

i was in the same position your in...i installed a set of Burgard +2 +1 forward a arms on my 300ex and it made it a whole new quad.