PDA

View Full Version : Trade 400ex for 250R

sparkzilla
04-30-2004, 05:06 PM
I have a nice 400ex that I want to trade for a 250R or a quadzilla. This is my first thumper and I just don't like it. I prefer my 2 stroke "ping ping" and hit.
so here goes I bought this in january. The guy that I got it from bought it new. He had a lot of money and not a lot of brains wich was good for me. First off I will satrt with the motor. It was rebuilt once by the honda dealer where he bought it. All stock oem parts were used. The only real motor mods it has are a white bros r-4 complete pipe that I put on it. A k&n filter w/ outterwear a stage 2 jet kit. And I installed a curtis sparks racing ignition advance. Now for the real goodies. It has Elka front shocks and the stock shock was rebuilt last year when the elkas were installed. All the frame bushings are new. A-arms ,swing arm ,shocks, stem ect. The wheel bearings are new and the axle bearings are new also. It has Renthal aluminum bars. A Trail tech computer. Prm bumper and full skids. Braided stainless front brake lines.New EBC sintered metalic pads all around. It has a lot of custom polished accesories. Pollished diamond plate aluminum battery cover, rear brake cylinder cover, and warnig label covers (not yet installed) . Polished aluminum gas pet cock knob. Polished aluminum front resovour cover. I did a custom install of a set of polished heel guards. And polished the starter cover. I also installed a red white and blue flag seat cover. And it has stars and stripes shock covers. It has razr tires on the back with about half tread and some newer chen sing fronts. The fronts are like 3/4 tread. The front sprocket is changed one tooth for more torque . I also have 2 sidewinder rear sprockets for it. I know I am forgetting stuff but this gives you an idea of what it is.

Sparkzilla500@yahoo.com