PDA

View Full Version : All Nh Ma Vt And Area Riders Plz Read!!!! Important!!!

theTman
04-30-2004, 04:33 PM
just got word that they are trying to SHUT DOWN EVERY TRAIL ATV/SNOWMOBILE/DIRTBIKE and possibly the tracks..not sure bout the tracks tho.... MONDAY AT 630 PM IN THE KEENE CITY LIBRARY.. GO TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM CLOSING TRAILS!!!! WE DONT WANNA LOSE THEM!!! WE NEED AS MANY PPL AS POSSIBLE TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!

f.s.o.s
05-05-2004, 06:20 AM
where???? whats the deal?

theTman
05-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by f.s.o.s
where???? whats the deal?

everytrail in NH.... they wanna try to sneak it through so one day every1 is riding.. the next trails r closed... i doubt itll happen tho

05-08-2004, 06:44 PM
man u should put this in OPEN FORUM too. I really doubt they could do that. All i no is there would be a huge rebelion.:devil:

sideways
05-09-2004, 03:37 PM
dioint say that they cant do it. in RI they are slowly but surely shutting down every trail that there is to ride on. The police force even went as far as to buy 400EX's to try and catch the people riding. In Ma, they are talking about making some of our favorite trails into a pedal bike path, pavement and all. I dont know if im the only one that sees the ATV trails disap0earing right before our eyes, and if there is anything that i can do to sway it i will. I like having a nice place to ride an d i'll be pissed if those places are taken away. defend the trails!!!! they cant defend themselves