PDA

View Full Version : **If you are a seller..

mikeboone
04-30-2004, 03:52 PM
Over the past few months I have bought several thousand $$ of product from this site. Most have been good sells but some guys have JUNK and try to sell on here. I dont mean a nick is gone from a head; IT DOES NOT WORK. Who the Hell wants a tranny with half the teeth ground off?

**If you have some POS parts and dont know what to do: throw them in the trash; dont waste our time and cash....Thanks!

S-BACK#1
04-30-2004, 03:54 PM
DITTO................TRASH THEM!

4OOex
05-01-2004, 12:35 AM
my .02 on selling stuff here

put your location in the ad or just go ahead and edit your profile and put it in there its pretty anoying when i have to post to ask where your stuff is located and wait around for a reply just to find out the stuff is on the other side of the country

DangerousDean
05-01-2004, 02:25 AM
yes, either dont post or atleast say that its fuxored.

300exthumperluv
05-01-2004, 01:17 PM
What a useless post.

In case if you're wondering, hes *partially* referring to me. I have plenty to comment, but I'm praying for a lock on this before I open my mouth.

[i] or atleast say that its fuxored. [/B]

05-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 300exthumperluv
What a useless post.

In case if you're wondering, hes *partially* referring to me. I have plenty to comment, but I'm praying for a lock on this before I open my mouth.

Actually, this is a very good post. Bad selling and buying is going to cause this place to lose the classified section. Selling junk to people just isnt right and Ive seen to much of it.

Bump to the top.;)

416exmx
05-01-2004, 08:18 PM
i have also bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of quads and parts on here. i also hate it when guys wont put their location, or when they wont put year of bike, or dont explain it very well. why ever bother if you are just gonna put something like ( red 400ex for sale). most are not that bad but i have seen some bad ones.. also when a seller states that he WILL NOT trade for certian items then why ask if they will anyway??? also you guys are good at beating sellers down on prices. i mean i try to sell parts at reasonable prices and then i get beat down on price and then i hear, (oh yeah that price was shipped right). also i have heard some pretty bad offers when i say "will consider trades" ex. yeah like i am gonna trade a CRF for a 300ex + $1500 cash.. haha anyway i have heard some good ones on here...

but yeah as i read the trader feedback section i can see how a few deadbeats are gonna ruin it for everyone