PDA

View Full Version : question

r boy24
04-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Ok i am going to go buy my R in a few weeks. But before i do i have some question. What do you think they will do to the R for 2005. And if they bump of the compression will it be faster than the yfz. I mean i haven't even got to ride the R yet but just saying if it is faster which i don't know what do yall think? I hope everybody understands how i put this and to let you know i am a honda fan. :D

bigz-71
05-01-2004, 10:46 AM
i like my R a lot. i have no clue what next year model might have. i dont think honda will boost the compression. they might change little things. in my opinion, i think honda will keep it the same next year. look back at the 400ex, what did they change on that quad from year to year. the first thing i know that they changed was the writing on the seat and they add the yellow color to the model. so honda did not do anything drastic to that quad. if you want a bike, i would recommend getting the R. its got a ton of power. it revs good. the power is smooth. in stock form i think the bike was awsome, with a little mods the bike should be even better. well i hope this helps you.

lilredridenwood
05-01-2004, 10:59 PM
i doubt Honda changes anything on the 450R except adding a color choice(yellow) !