PDA

View Full Version : After party Messes?

Bobbs07
04-30-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey my sister just had a party last night and reaks like smoke of course, and my mom is not a smoker. Just wondering what methods you use to get rid of the "smells" after a party back in the day or in the present. And your worst messes after a party? Theres gotta be some pretty disgusting stories in there. I usually use incents... they seem to work quite well.:macho

DangerousDean
04-30-2004, 07:47 AM
febreeze!!

just go crazy with it
It seems to work well in vehicles to get that "special smoke" smell out

toby400ex
04-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Just open up all the windows.

Bobbs07
04-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Just open up all the windows.

hah, i would but its like 39 here now..:eek: spring:rolleyes:

Bobbs07
04-30-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDean
febreeze!!

just go crazy with it
It seems to work well in vehicles to get that "special smoke" smell out

haha, actually the "special smoke" usually doesnt stay at all in the house, but in vehicles it will reak if you dont open the windows. Ran out of incents, lol.. Moms still gone tonight so hopefully another party.:macho

zephead400ex
04-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Febreeze works well. What kind of smell are you trying to get out with incense?:macho

Btw, if your sister didn't want the house to smell like smoke...maybe she should of had her "friends" go outside and have their smokes:D

Bobbs07
04-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Febreeze works well. What kind of smell are you trying to get out with incense?:macho

Btw, if your sister didn't want the house to smell like smoke...maybe she should of had her "friends" go outside and have their smokes:D

everyone was at first, and as the drinks kept pouring it ended up smoking in the house:confused:

xr50layke
04-30-2004, 10:57 AM
fabreeze is awesome it makes my room not smell like feet and ***

zephead400ex
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Bobbs07
everyone was at first, and as the drinks kept pouring it ended up smoking in the house:confused:

I understand how that goes...more alcohol = everything ok!:D

blondie69
04-30-2004, 02:29 PM
Inscents + Scented Candels + Burning Oils + Fabreze + Room Spray = http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/thumb.gif

All of which are in my room at all times. 3 Inscent burners (2 by my bed, 1 by my computer desk) A bazillion candels (well..6 next to my computer, 7 next to my bed and 2 on my entertainment center...I'm a candel freak..) My oil burner...on my computer desk. Then I have like these little fragrance salts where you put oil on them and they let out a fragrance. Then a bottle of fabreeze next to my computer desk, then so many different fragrances of room sprays it's not funny...:blah: I'm fully equiped...:devil:

Atreyu
04-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Inscents + Scented Candels + Burning Oils + Fabreze + Room Spray = http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/thumb.gif

Also ='s extreme headache. ;)

Pappy
04-30-2004, 04:31 PM
messes:confused:

thats easy.....party at someone elses place:devil:

blondie69
04-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Also ='s extreme headache. ;)

Lol, this is true. I mean only use a couple of them...not all of them at the same time:p One or two at the most;)