PDA

View Full Version : 400ex for trade or sale

sparkzilla
04-30-2004, 12:18 AM
I have a 400ex that I want to trade for either a 250r or a lt500r. If I can't find a trade I will sell. Here are some details. Email me if you want to know more. so here goes I bought this in january. The guy that I got it from bought it new. He had a lot of money and not a lot of brains wich was good for me. First off I will satrt with the motor. It was rebuilt once by the honda dealer where he bought it. All stock oem parts were used. The only real motor mods it has are a white bros r-4 complete pipe that I put on it. A k&n filter w/ outterwear a stage 2 jet kit. And I installed a curtis sparks racing ignition advance. Now for the real goodies. It has Elka front shocks and the stock shock was rebuilt last year when the elkas were installed. All the frame bushings are new. A-arms ,swing arm ,shocks, stem ect. The wheel bearings are new and the axle bearings are new also. It has Renthal aluminum bars. A Trail tech computer. Prm bumper and full skids. Braided stainless front brake lines.New EBC sintered metalic pads all around. It has a lot of custom polished accesories. Pollished diamond plate aluminum battery cover, rear brake cylinder cover, and warnig label covers (not yet installed) . Polished aluminum gas pet cock knob. Polished aluminum front resovour cover. I did a custom install of a set of polished heel guards. And polished the starter cover. I also installed a red white and blue flag seat cover. And it has stars and stripes shock covers. It has razr tires on the back with about half tread and some newer chen sing fronts. The fronts are like 3/4 tread. The front sprocket is changed one tooth for more torque . I also have 2 sidewinder rear sprockets for it. I know I am forgetting stuff but this gives you an idea of what it is.

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 01:16 PM
I am interested in that trade. I have the silver 250r. Do you have any pics.

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 01:23 PM
where are you located in indiana

sparkzilla
04-30-2004, 01:44 PM
I am in seymour. I am about an hour south of Indianapolis. I have some old pics. I Have been really busy trying to get my zilla put back together. My first race is tomorrow so it has been crazy around here. So the ex is dirty and really needs cleaned. Send me an email and I will send you some of the pics I have. And please send me a pic or two or your R. And let me know how is it built? thanks Rob

sparkzilla500@yahoo.com

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 01:50 PM
here are some pics of the R.http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287007399 I will email you all information

raptorrider
04-30-2004, 02:16 PM
You screwed up the link to the pics man. Re-do it so they can see them. You got any good pics of Juices trike??

sparkzilla
04-30-2004, 02:18 PM
It says I need a pass word to veiw your photos... Send me the pass word or email me the pics. thanx

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 02:20 PM
set up a account through them.

raptorrider
04-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Wes, you decide if your gonna come down this weekend yet? John D bought a new camper!! Toybox, with the garage in the back!!!!

Yea, the link requires a password. Not your regular passwod, its the way you set it up. It requires a password we can only get from you.

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 02:23 PM
oh sorry about that. ill try to fix it. Try camaro as the password.

raptorrider
04-30-2004, 02:24 PM
It works, but why is it camaro?

wwclea01
04-30-2004, 02:25 PM
It should work now.

motoman00440es
05-02-2004, 10:14 AM
what kind of elkas are they and a-arms if it has some and whatweight are they set up for? and i will trade a zilla its for sale in this forum its an 89 zilla new fmf pipe ,plastics,tires,renthal bars,new topend 40 over,new kg cllutch and much more e-mail me for more info or pics

cameronknowles642@hotmail.com

sparkzilla
05-03-2004, 09:15 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD