PDA

View Full Version : Whos Got Kasea Plastic???

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Does anyone know who has them in stock(blue) OR.......If its on Bakcorder?????Seems like EVERYTHING right now is on backorder...:rolleyes: :o Also, whats a set of plastic run anyways????? I figure the Kasea cant have that GETTO plastic on after all the other mods are done ...It wouldnt look right!! Also, where do you all get your numbers for your minis??? I may just give the Quadshop another buzz, the last set we got there was NICE! Thanks for your help in advance......;)

dirtmomma
04-30-2004, 09:36 AM
I don't know Tina BUT what are youdoing w/ your old stuff if youget new???? We would probably be interestred in!!! Ron wants to get some for our TRX90 he wanted red but he may take blue, our 90 plastic is T-R-A-S-H-E-D LMAO!!!! Anyway good luck & LMK ;)

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
I don't know Tina BUT what are youdoing w/ your old stuff if youget new???? We would probably be interestred in!!! Ron wants to get some for our TRX90 he wanted red but he may take blue, our 90 plastic is T-R-A-S-H-E-D LMAO!!!! Anyway good luck & LMK ;) your more than wecome to it,it will have that Patriotic Flame graphics if you liked that if not....just take it off, they are starting to wear also.Ill get some pic and send them to ya.;) So.....will this plastic mount up Ok for the Honda?? This was from a Kasea ya know.....:)

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Bump........

phaster1
05-01-2004, 04:04 PM
try looking on the miniatvs.com for sale forum. I thought I saw someone selling some Plastic. here is a link

plastic (http://miniatv.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=atvads&action=display&num=1082787212)

dirtmomma
05-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
your more than wecome to it,it will have that Patriotic Flame graphics if you liked that if not....just take it off, they are starting to wear also.Ill get some pic and send them to ya.;) So.....will this plastic mount up Ok for the Honda?? This was from a Kasea ya know.....:)

Thanks Tina ;) I'll talk to Ron about them, yeah I know there from a Kasea, but he's been wanting to get some to modify onto the 90 so it'll look like a 400 :)