PDA

View Full Version : dont play with fire and gas

sam the brave
04-29-2004, 08:33 PM
one of my friends was playing with some gas in a soda bottle, and was jumping on it to shot flaming gas every where but it shot up his pant leg and all of his leg has 2nd burns
he is a baseball player , and could not play cuz of his stupidity

hondafox440
04-29-2004, 08:33 PM
I play with fire all the time and don't get burned..

sam the brave
04-29-2004, 08:37 PM
well it scared me to see my friend running around on fire tring to put him self out

JOEX
04-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
I play with fire all the time and don't get burned..
There will be a time.......

brian-250
04-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

batgeek
04-29-2004, 08:41 PM
cuz of his stupidity

i think that about sums it up.

hondafox440
04-29-2004, 08:50 PM

Yea, you are right. I did in fact have a little mishap with lacquer thinner the other day, but a quick blast from the fire extinguisher I had there took care of it.

JDiablo
04-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
well it scared me to see my friend running around on fire tring to put him self out

yea that does suk....knowing that your doing all you can and you can't help it:(

massjunglist
04-29-2004, 08:58 PM
your friend is officially an IDIOT> i hope he tries it again.

SERIOUSLY. bye the way how old are you and your friend? if it really is your "friend" and not you.

sam the brave
04-29-2004, 09:01 PM
i am 15 and he is 16 ans yes it is my friend not me

chucked
04-29-2004, 09:34 PM
hahaha I would have laughed at him if I would have saw it. Today, my buddy was twirling a pair of lopping sheers around when it opened up and the handle cracked him across his head. freekin idiots.

JOEX
04-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Fire is fascinating but extreamly dangerous. Little ones may be fun and easy to control, but it doesn't take long for that little one to turn into a large, uncontrollable one. A matter of seconds will do it. Trust me, I know:o I used to 'play with fire' myself.

I am now very cautious and respectful of fire. About twenty plus years ago I awoke to see flames on my bedroom floor between me and the door. Next thing I know i'm outside, don't know how I got there.

This had nothing to do with me playing with fire but I made the connection;)

Lil - Braff
04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Sounds like something that one of my friends did. He was outa school and in bed for a while. HOpe your friend gets better and learned his lesson! lol

hondafox440
04-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Fire is fascinating but extreamly dangerous. Little ones may be fun and easy to control, but it doesn't take long for that little one to turn into a large, uncontrollable one. A matter of seconds will do it. Trust me, I know:o I used to 'play with fire' myself.

I am now very cautious and respectful of fire. About twenty plus years ago I awoke to see flames on my bedroom floor between me and the door. Next thing I know i'm outside, don't know how I got there.

This had nothing to do with me playing with fire but I made the connection;)

Word. I don't act like a dumbass around it. Like you may say "Ah, hes just another teenager playing with fire hes going to get hurt", but I have played with it enough to understand what the consequences to my actions will be. Plus, I always have a way of putting it out (bucket of water, extinguisher) and I never do it near anything like a house or dry wheat field.

xr50layke
04-30-2004, 06:35 AM
wheat catches fire real fast. will never play with fire again. no, i didnt destroy anything.

outacontrol31
04-30-2004, 07:39 AM
firecrackers and gasoline can be extremely fun:blah:

ATC Crazy
04-30-2004, 07:58 AM
I wouldnt suggest you smoke after you've taken a couple shots of Moonshine. Its not pretty seeing someone running around with their mouth on fire either.

catch22blaster
04-30-2004, 08:14 AM
dude that sucks

PHAT400
04-30-2004, 09:26 AM
feeble attempt at thinning the herd... he need's to try harder next time.

Man, whatever made him think that this was a good idea...

:macho

xr50layke
04-30-2004, 10:54 AM
thinning the herd?

JDiablo
04-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by ATC Crazy
I wouldnt suggest you smoke after you've taken a couple shots of Moonshine. Its not pretty seeing someone running around with their mouth on fire either.

wtf?u serious?

Ralph
04-30-2004, 01:28 PM
lol, i have never gotten burnt my whole life cause i dont jump on soda bottles full of gas around fire...

blondie69
04-30-2004, 02:43 PM
My best friend caught her leg on fire yesterday:huh But it was on purpose. And she had used hairspray. But it didn't burn her. It just went out (because it had burned only the chemicals in the hairspray) and not her pants/leg.
I love fire...but I don't see a huge point of catching yourself on fire. I'd be too scared I'd hurt myself. But just like lighting fields on fire (when ya have permission to, like to burn grass) that's a blast, then burning stuff that needs to be burned. Me and my dad do fire stunts every once in awhile (make like pictures in the dirt w/ gas then light it on fire or stuff like that, or throw spray paint cans in fire..)

Bout the person talkin bout the moonshine and smoking...I can understand why..!! Isn't that stuff like...nearly pure alchol or something like that..??

Oh and sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he gets better soon:( But ya know he has to learn some way, and apparently that's how

BlazingYamahaYz
04-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave

mistake number one....he was running around when he shoulda dropped to the ground.....in one of my firefighting classes, they told us if we see someone on fire like that, tell them to drop to the ground or "tackle" them to the ground, and then roll.....running around only introduces more oxygen and allows the fire to continue burning....