PDA

View Full Version : LS April 30th -May 2nd

ledofthezep
04-29-2004, 04:03 PM
I'll be there with my sandrail, may have my EX too. The banshee's out of commission right now...

Anyone else going to be there?

Tom TRX250R
04-29-2004, 05:36 PM
I'll see you there. I'm going down Wed. and probably staying until Sunday. Look for four 86 250R's. One of them is an atc 250R and the other three are trxs. I'll be staying in south campground and I'm sure you'll hear our drunk asses:D !!!

ledofthezep
04-30-2004, 01:12 PM
Right on man! I'll probably be in the north camp. I'll have my EX...has black front shockwares, red rear, and carbon fiber warning label replacements. I'll be pimp'n the rail though...is gunmetal gray.

Just look for the zep flag in the north camp....name's Brandon.;)

Tom TRX250R
05-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Cool man, I'll be on an 86 250R with white OEM uncut plastic with blue hood, tank, and seat cover with powdercoated red frame and tons of chrome including all motor, swingarm, a-arms, etc. etc. I'll see you there man!!! I'm counting down the days!!! One more thing, you'll have to give me a ride on the rail, never ridden on one and they look like a blast. Do they have independent brakes on all four tires because I have seen some wicked sh$t down there with them riding wheelies sideways on a hill. Later man. Tom