PDA

View Full Version : BAD ***** YFZ450 for sale

slofords
04-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Hey guys im selling it. Its never even been riden since the rebuild. Im still waiting for my fullbores and RPM Axle to come in this week or next. Im not sure what I want or should ask for it, but make me an offer.

2004 YFZ450
Blue Frame, Silver Fullbore Plastics, Carbon Fiber Seat Cover, Walsh A Arms, Walsh +1 Steering Stem w/clamp, PEP ZPS Shocks(8 clicks), PEP Rear Rebuild ZPS, PEP Chain Roller and easy pull clutch, RPM Axle, ASV Clutch Perch, Clear Radiator Hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, UM Performance Oil Tank, AC Racing Std Nerfs,IMS Foot Pegs, IMS Shifter, IMS Brake Pedal, IMS Heel Guards, IMS Bumper, AC Rear Grab Bar, Pro Taper Bars, SS Brake Lines, Billet Brake Block Off, Cam Mod, Pro Design K&N, Pro Design Kill Switch, HMF Blue Full System, YZ Dirtbike start button, Hiper Rears with Kenda Klaws, Quad Tech Carbon Fiber Brake Rezzie Relocater, Moose 15 Tooth front sprocket, billet brake line clamps.

If you want pics email me at slofords@comcast.net or IM me on AOL/AIM at Dub Silverado

slofords
04-29-2004, 08:03 PM
TTT

roostin_dale
04-29-2004, 08:12 PM
why you sellin?
think of a price and get back to me!

interested in a trade for c-dale?

slofords
04-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Im moving back to S Florida, and will have no time or place to ride. There are very few tracks down there.

mckenzie016
07-14-2004, 03:06 PM
send me some pics of it if you have any.. and what is the lowest price you are looking to get out of it? PM me back

Florida400EX
07-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Bring it to South Florida when you move, bring it back to stock... and you'll have a buyer in a couple months..