PDA

View Full Version : elka shocks without rezzies

gump
04-29-2004, 10:55 AM
is the elka triple rate without the rezzies a ssd shock?
looking to lower my bros quad and give him a better ride cheaper than my elkas with rezzies.

robman
04-29-2004, 11:49 AM
I put the raptor front shocks on my ex and the work great,I paid 50$ for them.You need to grind down the top mounts but for the price they can't be beat.They absorb everything i've thrown at them.

300exOH
04-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by gump
looking to lower my bros quad and give him a better ride cheaper than my elkas with rezzies.

I'm almost certain that all Elka's are SSD. Mine are triple rates without rezzies and they have SSD. I have no complaints about them.

UglyMotha™
04-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by robman
I put the raptor front shocks on my ex and the work great,I paid 50$ for them.You need to grind down the top mounts but for the price they can't be beat.They absorb everything i've thrown at them.

good lord :huh I think i'll just leave this one alone :o

04-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by gump

Sounds like you've made a good choice. don't go with the raptor shocks, blaster springs, and 250R valving shocks stick with what's made for his quad...:D

300exOH
04-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
good lord :huh I think i'll just leave this one alone :o

LMAO! That's what I did. Just let it go.

gump
04-29-2004, 03:02 PM
thanks guys.. just ordered the shocks.. after all the research, he had me get them with the rezzies anyway

gump
04-29-2004, 03:04 PM
oh yeah.. congrats rico on your recent hitching...