PDA

View Full Version : 2003 400EX 15 hrs. TT

Tumbleweed
04-28-2004, 09:02 PM
I could'nt stand it anymore and got a 450R. Now I need to sell my 03 400ex. It's yellow, has a PEP steering dampner and a Pro Armor front bumper, both parts that I just put on it recently. I got it last spring, broke it in and rode it twice. Then had to travel on business. I just got back and got my R.

The 400 has been stored inside, looks showroom new and is not being used nor has it been, by anyone else. Never in mud, no crashes and I did not rod the pizz out of it or jump it (since I don't know how to do it right yet), etc. The oil and filter has been changed on it three times.

I want to get $4150. I am on the west coast, traveling frequently between Portland Oregon and Eureka, Ca. For that price I will deliver it anywhere in the Oregon-Northern California area. If you want a new looking and running 400 and want to save some bucks, this is the one. If you don't want the bumper and dampner, I will remove them and reduce the price. Pics available for serious inquiries. I have the title and am not a dealer. It's going in Cycle Trader next week, I want to offer it to the brethren here first! Let's deal. Thanks.

D-4our
05-01-2004, 12:35 AM
please send me some pics really intersted and buying soon.Baboonyou@hotmail.com