PDA

View Full Version : did ya like Kill Bill? are you a Star Wars Kid fan? well.....

batgeek
04-28-2004, 06:10 PM
http://starwarskid.com.fasthost.tv/killbill.wmv

Bill Fuller
04-28-2004, 06:21 PM
That StarWars kid is one bad MOFO.How does he do it?:D

04-28-2004, 09:04 PM
sweet

Ryan
04-28-2004, 09:40 PM
LMAO!!!! :eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 08:15 AM
ROFLMGDAO!!!!!! That was funny!!!!!

speaking of Kill Bill.......I have to say.....I have seen some pretty bad movies before, but that movie had to be the worst movie I have EVER seen.......:o The funniest part of the movie was David Karadene(I hope I got his name right aka the Kung Fu dude) he had a few funnies in the movie but IMO it totally Sucked.....

zephead400ex
04-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ROFLMGDAO!!!!!! That was funny!!!!!

speaking of Kill Bill.......I have to say.....I have seen some pretty bad movies before, but that movie had to be the worst movie I have EVER seen.......:o The funniest part of the movie was David Karadene(I hope I got his name right aka the Kung Fu dude) he had a few funnies in the movie but IMO it totally Sucked.....

I have not seen Kill Bill, but have heard that it is definately a Quinton Tarantino movie. Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but you do have to watch it a few times to understand everything b/c it is so chopped up, but that is Tarantino for ya:D

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/ezekiel.wav

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
I have not seen Kill Bill, but have heard that it is definately a Quinton Tarantino movie. Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but you do have to watch it a few times to understand everything b/c it is so chopped up, but that is Tarantino for ya:D

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/ezekiel.wav thats why we went and saw it!! I loved Pulp Fiction!!! I fuigured if Tarantino done the film it would be good. I never saw the first Kill Bill......maybe then I wouldnt have spent $$$ to see Kill Bill 2:o :p

xr50layke
04-29-2004, 10:18 AM
whoever made that is a genius.

longie
04-29-2004, 10:57 AM
if you all like Tarentino movies, rent From Dusk 'til Dawn, which isn't a tarentino movie, but it is tarentino-esque...well, until the vampires come out.

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by longie
if you all like Tarentino movies, rent From Dusk 'til Dawn, which isn't a tarentino movie, but it is tarentino-esque...well, until the vampires come out. I own that movie....... that also was a weird,goory, but good flick........

wilkin250r
04-29-2004, 12:07 PM
if you all like Tarentino movies, rent From Dusk 'til Dawn, which isn't a tarentino movie, but it is tarentino-esque...well, until the vampires come out.

Yeah. That is a great movie, right up until the vampires come out. Then it really goes to the crapper...

longie
04-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Natural Born Killers seems more like a Tarentino film than an Oliver Stone film, but it was still good.

blondie69
04-29-2004, 01:49 PM
lmao! Oh that's great

I saw the trailors for Kill Bill 2...in my opinion...doesn't look like that great of a movie. But that's just me

zephead400ex
04-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Natural Born Killers seems more like a Tarentino film than an Oliver Stone film, but it was still good.

Natural Born Killers was very twisted movie.

MOFO
04-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
That StarWars kid is one bad MOFO.

:mad:

;)

that clip was pretty good.... the kid is never gonna live that down!! LOL!

04-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Natural Born Killers was very twisted movie.

I think it was made to be watched while under the influence of hypnotic drugs....:huh

MOFO
04-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I think it was made to be watched while under the influence of hypnotic drugs....:huh

your right. :cool: