PDA

View Full Version : Who found their better half at the track??

400grl
04-28-2004, 02:18 PM
I met my man at one of my first mx races.....I know of a few others who also met their tru loves racing....just wondering how many of you found your signifant other, etc. in the racing / riding scene?

44oEX
04-28-2004, 03:25 PM
I wish I could.

I would have to say it's alot easier for a girl to find a guy at a track since there are more guys them girls. And if the girls is hot and likes quads and racing It would be to easy. I would hook her up. But to find a girl at a track that is not there cause she had to go with her boyfriend is hard. Not that many girls like quads, Not here anyway.

Badger_Skid
04-28-2004, 03:33 PM
I met my wife while going riding with some friends, was the coolest thing that has ever happened to me.

It makes riding and spending money easy because she knew what she was getting into.

We have been together for 17 years, married for 14 with two kids. My son rides an XR50 and my daughter helps me with the business all the time. I am blessed with a family that thinks dirt bikes and ATV's are some of the coolest things on the planet.

You guys just keep looking, so many people out there are very interested in riding after someone took the time to show them what it is all about. Some of my best riding friends are guys who never rode but came out one to see what it was all about and now they are hooked. I think girls are the same way, unless you act like some kind of bonehead....

Deric

sly400ex
04-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I met my man at one of my first mx races.....I know of a few others who also met their tru loves racing....just wondering how many of you found your signifant other, etc. in the racing / riding scene?

If I would have met you first....well, I would have been able to say I did then!!!:blah: :D ;)

400grl
04-28-2004, 03:35 PM
:o :D

Tommy 17
04-28-2004, 03:40 PM
i have noticed... u can be driving down the road with a quad in the back of the truck or a bike... and the girls will look... they always wave and smile soon as they see a quad... also if u pull in to get gas they will always walk up and talk to u if u have a quad....

i noticed now that every time i go to a track to watch a race i have a girl beggin me to take them along!!!:devil:

blondie69
04-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i have noticed... u can be driving down the road with a quad in the back of the truck or a bike... and the girls will look... they always wave and smile soon as they see a quad... also if u pull in to get gas they will always walk up and talk to u if u have a quad....

i noticed now that every time i go to a track to watch a race i have a girl beggin me to take them along!!!:devil:

I know that this is true...because I'm one of those gurls that do that:blah: If I see a truck goin down the road w/ a quad in back while I'm walkin or somewhere I'm jus there lookin, hey its something that will make me turn my head. My friends always make fun of me because of it...heh. But I usually am checkin out the quad, not so much the guys;) :devil:

batgeek
04-28-2004, 05:26 PM
i thought i did once....but the damn filly came in 5th :(

oh...wrong track & wrong better half.

RMX500
04-28-2004, 05:30 PM
love stinks. :(

batgeek
04-28-2004, 05:38 PM
better to have loved and lost, than to never love :)

redroost85
04-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Man, that's cool for you dudes and chicks that have found theirs. All that is really at the tracks I ride are the butchy and bi!chy females....I wish it weren't true, but sadly...:(

Oh well, I always keep my eyes out for a decent lady that enjoys quads as much as I do. :)

team_450_88
04-28-2004, 07:53 PM
Yea I dont think I could have just any girl she is gotta have to like somekinda motocross.....YEA I WISH I COULD PICK WHATEVER GIRL I WANTED AT THE TRACK:( but it dont work like that...they gotta like u 2 !! :D

MEL
04-28-2004, 08:10 PM
i didn't meet my wife at a track, but our first date was to a local xc race. it rained all day and she never complained once, so i knew she was a keeper. 7 years later and she still goes to all of my races, rain or shine.

RMX500
04-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
better to have loved and lost, than to never love :)

oh I loved.

yeah and oh I lost.

love stinks.

Dan_Guetter
04-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
damn straight:(

Im over it.......... be spontanous:devil: :devil: :devil:

400grl
04-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Wow....I figured there'd be more than that!! I guess maybe it is different for the girls......better ratios for us out there and all.....it's just really cool having someone to play with all the time. I wish that for everyone..... :)

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 12:46 AM
it's just really cool having someone to play with all the time. I wish that for everyone..... :) I agree!!! The ole man and I will be racing our first time in a Team race this wk end and I have a feeling in the near future against each other once in awhile on the flattrack:eek: :p ....Its great having all the family racing.... "The Family that races together....................Stays together".........;)

400EX_Kid_03
04-29-2004, 05:05 AM
Well, I did not meet my girl at the track... but I do love her, and she likes my quad and loves to go riding with me.... does that count?

400exmom
04-29-2004, 06:07 AM
i hope to meet him at the track...THIS YEAR!!:D

i told my ma im gonna meet my future hubby at the track this year~ i better.... i dont go ANYWHERE else my life is boring:rolleyes:

seatec
04-29-2004, 07:19 AM
400exmom, if i wasnt already hooked up i'd definately would look you up on the track. It's a shame to have somebody like you go to waste. fellas, she is looking. TIme to polish up the rides and make a good showing at her local track. :D

Pappy
04-29-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i hope to meet him at the track...THIS YEAR!!:D

i will be at the VA Beach race this weekend:o your search is over:devil: :blah:

seatec
04-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i will be at the VA Beach race this weekend:o your search is over:devil: :blah:

Pappy, she said "want to meet a MAN!" :devil:

Pappy
04-29-2004, 08:00 AM
im all man :devil: hell ill be what ever she wants me to be:blah:

400exmom
04-29-2004, 08:09 AM
im all man :devil: hell ill be what ever she wants me to be:blah: :eek:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/-kinky.gif

seatec
04-29-2004, 08:09 AM
lol, what if she wants a little school boy with his cute little uniform on. buwahahah. i can just picture you in that. Second thought. i'm putting that one out of my head.:eek2: :devil:

Pappy
04-29-2004, 08:11 AM
hahaha please never mention me and school boy uniform EVER again:p

im more of a tarzan, swing from a rope kinda guy:D

dirtmomma
04-29-2004, 08:45 AM
WEll I met my hubby @ a bar :eek: & thought he was full of chit when he told me he raced outboard hydroplanes & was US2 for 96' LMAO, I told him he better have another beer!! But we went on a date & then he took me to one of his races so does that count :p NOw thats our family entertainment 7 yrs later RACING RACING RACING :blah: :blah: For our 1st anniversary we took our quads up tot he mountains & got a motel room & rode all day so that was cool, one I'll never forget!! :devil: I think we've raced about every other one since we got married.

seatec
04-29-2004, 08:59 AM
hahaha please never mention me and school boy uniform EVER again:p

YEah, we all have that really good self image. lol

xr50layke
04-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
I know that this is true...because I'm one of those gurls that do that:blah: If I see a truck goin down the road w/ a quad in back while I'm walkin or somewhere I'm jus there lookin, hey its something that will make me turn my head. My friends always make fun of me because of it...heh. But I usually am checkin out the quad, not so much the guys;) :devil:

iv yet to see a chick with a pickup and anything in the back :(
but yeah if i see someone with a quad/bike in a truck ill ask em where they ride one time i met this guy with a kx80 and he lived a mile shy away from me but havnt managed to ever see him lol. he moved like 100 miles away tho.

blondie69
04-29-2004, 01:29 PM

Heh...Pappy in a loincloth... :eek2:

team_450_88
04-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Which one of u ladies want to go to the races with me this weekend ( IM 16 ) HAHA EMAIL ME AND WE WILL GO ......

LATER :eek2: :eek2:

Guy400
04-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Alright, I'll say even because I know everyone else is thinking it...

This thread needs bikini pics of Kim and Corry:eek: :macho

400exmom
04-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

This thread needs bikini pics of Kim and Corry:eek: :macho :eek:

ROFL~**

team_450_88
04-29-2004, 06:10 PM
he speaks for ME !! :D :D ..pics pics pics....come on chicks lets see pics....haha

450rboy
04-29-2004, 08:11 PM
well i would like to find a girl at the track i like but that probably won't ever happen. but i don't need a girl any way but i would love to have one lol. i wounder what the girl of my dreams will look like when i meet her lol

450rboy
04-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by blondie69

well i actually know a lot of girls that like to go riding. and love to talk with me. or go with me to the track. but i havn't had a girl come up to me at a gas station. i have only seen girls look and thats about it. maybe they might get a little closer to me some day. lol

brian-250
04-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

This thread needs bikini pics of Kim and Corry:eek: :macho

im wating on corrys pics:grr: :devil:

team_450_88
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
I know a girl from the track and I like her way to much....them girls from the track aint gonna do nothin but make u jealous or mad because there arent many girls there and its a pretty girl there will be all kinda boys hittin on her !! I MET THA GIRL OF MY DREAMS AT THA TRACK BUT I JUST WISH IT WOULD WORK..LOL BUT IT WOULD PROLLY BE BETTER IF I DIDNT WORRY BOUT IT RIGHT NOW BUT ITS HARD NOT TO WHEN U LIKE SOMEONE THAT MUCH....

LATA,

400grl
04-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
im wating on corrys pics:grr: :devil:

LOL!!!! How did we get to this topic???? :p I got some new ones in the works, though......:cool:

Back on track.......when I met my man, I knew as soon as I looked at him and he looked at me.....it was like being hit by lightning. He was standing by his Raptor and I was heading back to my 400ex, right before our first moto....and even though he was a Yamaha man in Yamaha gear....I looked beyond all the blue plastic, Yamaha stickers and future blown tranny.....and just saw my future love! :p

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 10:24 AM
LOL!!!! How did we get to this topic???? :p I got some new ones in the works, though......:cool:

Back on track.......when I met my man, I knew as soon as I looked at him and he looked at me.....it was like being hit by lightning. He was standing by his Raptor and I was heading back to my 400ex, right before our first moto....and even though he was a Yamaha man in Yamaha gear....I looked beyond all the blue plastic, Yamaha stickers and future blown tranny.....and just saw my future love! :p So was he all dirty.......sweaty.......OH......cough,cough, Sorry Cory.........hehe ..Something about my ole man like that that gets my notice.......:D :devil:

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by team_450_88
he speaks for ME !! :D :D ..pics pics pics....come on chicks lets see pics....haha you guys are BAD<BAD<BAD!!......:o :p :devil: Poor Cory and Kim cant post ANY thread w/o the guys wanting some pics....

400grl
04-30-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
So was he all dirty.......sweaty.......OH......cough,cough, Sorry Cory.........hehe ..Something about my ole man like that that gets my notice.......:D :devil:

mMMMHHHHMMMmmmm.....yep...I like it when they are all dirty and just got done racing....and I love my man's butt in racepants!! :) YUUUMAY!:p

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 10:36 AM
mMMMHHHHMMMmmmm.....yep...I like it when they are all dirty and just got done racing....and I love my man's butt in racepants!! :) YUUUMAY!:p mine too!!!! Thats the first thing I took notice in before I saw his face......:o :devil: nuthin like a nice @$$ in riding pants........:blah:

400grl
04-30-2004, 10:37 AM
ooooo.....makes me want to race right now!! :devil:

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 10:38 AM
ooooo.....makes me want to race right now!! :devil: hahaha.......I got one all wk end.....Then off to the motel and Hot tub!!!!:eek: :devil:

Quad18star
04-30-2004, 10:41 AM

i noticed now that every time i go to a track to watch a race i have a girl beggin me to take them along!!!:devil: I'm gunna start driving around with my quad in the back of my truck 24/7 if thats all it takes :cool:

400grl
04-30-2004, 10:47 AM
LOL!!! You know what's really funny? I drive a big Chevy Z71 with race stickers on it and stuff......4X4.....and whenever I have my quad in the back....I always have girls racing up next to the truck when we are driving to check me out.....only they see it's a girl and they slow way down and pretend they weren't looking!! LOL!!! If I was a guy.....I'd just drive around with my quad in the back of the truck all the time....maybe drive around through the mall parking lot on the weekends real slow.....LOL!!!! You guys have it made when it comes to that!!! If you don't, you need to come to Phoenix!!! Girls out here love guys that ride!!!

longie
04-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Or you could get a Jeep Wrangler...I have a '99 for sale. 51k miles, $10,000. Wranglers attract the ladies attention, especially if you have one in while you aer in college.

400exmom
04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
LOL!!! You know what's really funny? I drive a big Chevy Z71 with race stickers on it and stuff......4X4.....and whenever I have my quad in the back....I always have girls racing up next to the truck when we are driving to check me out.....only they see it's a girl

too funny corry i get that too~ whats funnier is the guys that pull up expecting a guy and about break their neck taken that double take~lol~

04-30-2004, 11:26 AM
Girls driving trucks with quads in the back = http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/drool.gif

I've rode with Kimmy before and when guys standing around see a rider go by with that long blonde hair they do brake their necks to get a better look. I found it quite humerous seeing it all day..:D Coulda been the fact that she was haulin arse too..:eek:

04-30-2004, 11:36 AM
!!! If you don't, you need to come to Phoenix!!! Girls out here love guys that ride!!!

Alright you talked me into it. I'll just live out of my trailer at the track and hope one of these chicks I find has money!!!!!!!!

Tommy 17
04-30-2004, 11:37 AM
lmfao corey!!!! thats gotta be funny...

yes quadstar drive around with the quad in ur truck for a day... i gurantee u atleast one girl will stop and talk... u'll have alot look...

i'm bored mayb i'll go load up the 406 and drive around:o :p :devil:

Quad18star
04-30-2004, 01:17 PM
lmfao corey!!!! thats gotta be funny...

yes quadstar drive around with the quad in ur truck for a day... i gurantee u atleast one girl will stop and talk... u'll have alot look...

i'm bored mayb i'll go load up the 406 and drive around:o :p :devil: Does this still work even if you have a 94 Dodge 4x4 thats rusting?? But it does have a nice white fox sticker in the rear window :blah:

400grl
04-30-2004, 02:56 PM
The big fox sticker in the back window is the important thing....doesn't matter how old the truck is!! :) It supercedes everything!!! :)

team_450_88
04-30-2004, 05:15 PM
why arent there chicks like yall at my local track:D :D

Dan_Guetter
04-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
why arent there chicks like yall at my local track:D :D

You need to come to my local track, glen helen....for some reason we alwayz have hot chicks there.....i don't know why:o :blah: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
04-30-2004, 08:00 PM
I agree!!! The ole man and I will be racing our first time in a Team race this wk end and I have a feeling in the near future against each other once in awhile on the flattrack:eek: :p ....Its great having all the family racing.... "The Family that races together....................Stays together".........;)

Finally, the answer to what happened to my marriage! :p

Last I remember seeing her, she was heading to the bathroom with a bored/pizzed off lookon her face... :confused:

And yes, love stinks...

:(

But I still have my quads!:D

daiglea
04-30-2004, 08:20 PM
mMMMHHHHMMMmmmm.....yep...I like it when they are all dirty and just got done racing....and I love my man's butt in racepants!! :) YUUUMAY!:p I've seen some better pics of you in your riding gear Corry.

LTandRaptorider
04-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by daiglea
I've seen some better pics of you in your riding gear Corry.

Naw... the better pics where of her OUT of her riding gear! ;) :devil:

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Naw... the better pics where of her OUT of her riding gear! ;) :devil: Yeah........:grr: where ya been??!! You got some explaining to do........:grr: :p ;) JP

team_450_88
05-01-2004, 09:53 AM
I will be there 1 morrow ..haha

LTandRaptorider
05-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Yeah........:grr: where ya been??!! You got some explaining to do........:grr: :p ;) JP

Well... I've been lookin for love in all the wrong places!!:eek2:

Naw, I moved to IL a couple of weeks ago, takin me a while to get back on the internet. By the end of next week, I'll be buggin everyone again. I'm at a friends house now to check things out on here. You haven't posted any good pics lately, have you? talk to ya later, take care. ;)

LTandRaptorider
05-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
LTandRaptorider...your back!! You haven't been on in awhile..
been moving? where you at in Illinois? im right by Decatur...

I'm in Peoria, how far is that from you? I finally got the Raptor fixed, LT should be done in a couple of weeks. We'll have to get together for a ride, I have no idea where to ride around here!

team_450_88
05-01-2004, 04:04 PM
I wish I could get tha girl from my local track....OMG !!! she is nice + she is hott and she rides quads!!

team_450_88
05-01-2004, 04:06 PM
:D :D OLE BUDDY JON WE GONNA HAVE TO MESS AROUND UP AT UR TRACK SOMETIME...HAHA!! let me meet these girls ur talkin bout ~!~

AZblaster44
05-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
You need to come to my local track, glen helen....for some reason we alwayz have hot chicks there.....i don't know why:o :blah: :devil:

YOU BRING THEM WITH YOU!!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
05-02-2004, 10:44 PM
. You haven't posted any good pics lately, have you?

hahaha.......:p not THOSE kind anyhow.......:devil:

Those were about a month ago...........:eek: :huh :eek2: :o

team_450_88
05-04-2004, 08:49 PM
:( I am givin up on trying to get tha girl from our local track...I tryed THO !!:(

LTandRaptorider
05-05-2004, 07:07 PM
hahaha.......:p not THOSE kind anyhow.......:devil:

Those were about a month ago...........:eek: :huh :eek2: :o

Those must be the ones that Jerry was complaining about... when I gave them back to him, he said the pics where stuck together!!:eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
05-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Those must be the ones that Jerry was complaining about... when I gave them back to him, he said the pics where stuck together!!:eek2: :devil: :o

team_450_88
05-06-2004, 09:38 PM
:D HAHA THATS WAS PRETTY FUNNY !!!

SGA
05-06-2004, 11:19 PM
And yes, love stinks...

Amen brother! Sometimes its good,:) and sometimes it sucks:(
I got the feeling your gonna find the right woman for you in IL.

I never said anything about getting married to her, now did I?
Go have some fun, you deserve it.;)

LTandRaptorider
05-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Amen brother! Sometimes its good,:) and sometimes it sucks:(
I got the feeling your gonna find the right woman for you in IL.

I never said anything about getting married to her, now did I?
Go have some fun, you deserve it.;)

thanks buddy! yeah, I don't think I'll do the marriage thing again... but I've learned in life to never say never! don't know about finding the right woman... starting to think that's not in the cards for me.:( One can always hope though... maybe I'll look in PA again... if nothing else, lots of good riding, and friends there!;)

SGA
05-07-2004, 11:15 AM
LT, time has this funny way of smoothing things over. Relax a bit and enjoy the ride.
We have no control over our past so theres no need worrying about it, but we can control our future to make it positive :)

LTandRaptorider
05-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by SGA
LT, time has this funny way of smoothing things over. Relax a bit and enjoy the ride.
We have no control over our past so theres no need worrying about it, but we can control our future to make it positive :)

I just noticed under your username that you're a good advice giver... so I better listen to ya!:D Yep, I do believe I'm the captain of my own fate, although I may have steered the ship a little of course... did somebody say iceberg?:eek: :blah: screw it, full steam ahead!;)