PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I am going to be racing in Meford.

Narly R
04-28-2004, 11:48 AM
This saturday is practice, and a motorcross swap meet. Then race sunday. If anyone wants to come joun me get ahold of me.:)

JOEX
04-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Good Luck!:)

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 12:50 AM
Were gonna have to venture over to Ore/Wash to race a few one of these days for a change......:) Good luck!!!:macho

airheadedduner
04-29-2004, 12:00 PM
WIsh I can go. EX goes back together this weekend. I will probly see you at albany, I havn't been there yet this year but some guys at work said the track is sick:cool: Some huge jumps, very technical.

Narly R
04-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Well I have got to go to albany once, and well, yes huge DIRTBIKE jumps, you cant clear them on a quad!:mad: No lips at all, so you have to just roll them, and the ones you can clear arnt too great, I dont think it was tecnical at all, I will let ya'll know how th medford track is, for more info go to www.rvmx.com to look at it. We need to get together again Aaron! Hopefully soon! I will be going to the madras track lots too!

QuadJunkies, you know that you HAVE to come over here and ride with us sometime right!:D

Thanks guys....:)

airheadedduner
04-30-2004, 09:40 AM
They are changeing it up at albany some. I was told a lot of the jumps where doable on a quad, guess not:grr: I should be ready to race in a week or two. The motor is still at the machine shop and I will need to put in a few hours on it before it goes to the track. I'll see of I can work in a medford run in a couple weeks. Long ways to go and I only have sundays off:o

Good luck KC:D You fast.....must be the hair:p

QuadJunkies
04-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Well I have got to go to albany once, and well, yes huge DIRTBIKE jumps, you cant clear them on a quad!:mad: No lips at all, so you have to just roll them, and the ones you can clear arnt too great, I dont think it was tecnical at all, I will let ya'll know how th medford track is, for more info go to www.rvmx.com to look at it. We need to get together again Aaron! Hopefully soon! I will be going to the madras track lots too!

QuadJunkies, you know that you HAVE to come over here and ride with us sometime right!:D

Thanks guys....:) Tht track looks like it has some nice Dirt though!! I couldnt really get a good look atthe layout,but it looked ok to me.......;) IF money permits I have a sneaky we will be out your way soon.......Im almost certain we will be at least in Wash for a flattrack this Fall/winter. A local freind of ours wants to take us when he goes to Monroe......:cool: