PDA

View Full Version : Black R iver Falls 5/1/04

Gillbilly
04-28-2004, 06:07 AM
Headin up sat.morn.,should be in Rock dam by 11:00.Calling for cool,rainy weather but that should keep dust and riders down.Hope to see a few of you out there. I ll be on a 2000 400ex,dmc exhaust along with a raptor and a predator.

Knips178
05-04-2004, 09:56 AM
have you been up there before? I didn't know there was anything that way worth riding on. What kind of riding is it?

Gillbilly
05-05-2004, 06:00 AM
I get up there at least 6 times a summer.Ive got a friend that lives near Neilsville so we stay with him.Its a great place to ride, can basicly ride from Millston to Eau Clair.We did about 125miles last saturday plus hit moto tracks they have set up along the trails,not much you can do on them but good spots to take a break get alittle air. It gets real dusty so tear offs help alot and it can real busy esp.holiday weekends.If you want more info just post back.

Toadz400
05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Western Wisconsin is all woods and fields...plenty of places to ride. Northern Wisconsin is just Quad Heaven, period. Hundreds of miles of trails, never seems to end. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from the BRF track, I haven't been on it but I've seen it driving by. If you guys are ever near New Richmond or Osceola you should stop by my place, I'll be building an MX/XC track this summer with my 'dozer. Should be decent;) .

2001-400ex'er
07-29-2004, 09:16 AM
I have a cabin near Tomahawk and there are some really nice trails up there if you are into woods and wide open fire lane driving (who isnt?) except it gets pretty dusty when it is dry.

Toadz400
07-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by 2001-400ex'er
I have a cabin near Tomahawk and there are some really nice trails up there if you are into woods and wide open fire lane driving (who isnt?) except it gets pretty dusty when it is dry.

Yea, it seems to get pretty dry easily here. If it doesn't rain everyday, expect to be swallowing dust non-stop. We just got a ton of rain yesterday so a buddy of mine and I are going riding on the Cat Tail.