PDA

View Full Version : input needed for Bedford, IN races

cliq20
04-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Stone City ranch post (http://stonecity.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1083073097&start=0)

let him know what you think! Thanks for the help!

WOOLIN
04-27-2004, 09:39 AM
http://stonecity.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1074786836

cliq20
04-27-2004, 10:46 AM
oh yeah, that helps. thanks!

cliq20
06-22-2004, 08:48 AM
bump

47501exracer
06-22-2004, 08:56 PM
First off I think it is a good place and we are lucky to have it so close. But the bugs will need to worked out and since it is new it will take awhile. I hope there are more long course races next year..hint hint hint.........got that?

OK..Last long course there had to be some sort of scoring error but I can't find out due to no lap times/results being posted. So they need to do a better job keeping positions. Start the races on time! I hate waiting 2 extra hours in the sun. Same thing for CASEY IL. Make adjustments to the start time or something. The jumps need to be smoother and course workers where the track runs close together so the cheaters won't have an advantage. Also there are like 2-3 places where you gotta zig-zag kinda tight. If they would cut a couple small trees down it would be better.

Lastly, wonder if phil could get a helicopter to drop water on the dirt track? Just kiddin...but it was DUSTY last time.

Yellow 400EX # 74

cliq20
06-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
First off I think it is a good place and we are lucky to have it so close. But the bugs will need to worked out and since it is new it will take awhile. I hope there are more long course races next year..hint hint hint.........got that?

OK..Last long course there had to be some sort of scoring error but I can't find out due to no lap times/results being posted. So they need to do a better job keeping positions. Start the races on time! I hate waiting 2 extra hours in the sun. Same thing for CASEY IL. Make adjustments to the start time or something. The jumps need to be smoother and course workers where the track runs close together so the cheaters won't have an advantage. Also there are like 2-3 places where you gotta zig-zag kinda tight. If they would cut a couple small trees down it would be better.

Lastly, wonder if phil could get a helicopter to drop water on the dirt track? Just kiddin...but it was DUSTY last time.

Yellow 400EX # 74

yeah its good. i love it so close. go to their site and find the post where phil asks for input. i'd love to have more harescrambles. there's a possibilty we might have a race at my place sometime too. no motocross and about a 7-10 mile loop. would be really fun! i think the short courses should be done away with as well as the buggies. i think the bikes didn't like starting even later than we did. it could be big. have a race at his place and one at mine...

i'd love to race the gncc's but it's hard to find time. i'm hoping to make some of the casey races...or maybe owenton, KY.
to all in the area or who race there - just go to the website above and try to tell phil

Lil - Braff
06-22-2004, 09:59 PM
47501exracer.... I agree with you on pretty much everything you said! I know the place that you are talking about with the "zig zag" thing. It's like back along the fence. That place is TIGHT!! I know I gotta squeeze through there so I don't see how some of the other big utes get through there. Were you at the last xc race?

Cliq... that would be awsome if they had some races out at your place also. I kinda like the buggies racing there. They are fun to watch. The biggest problem at bedford, is the cheating and that they need to start on time. But they are new and just starting so I'm sure once they get all the "bugs" worked out it'll be awsome!

cliq20
06-23-2004, 04:24 AM
the only problem is that he doesn't have enough land to do otherwise. he really needs some more course marshalls if he's going to run it that close...

lots of cheating. starting on time would be nice too...

the buggies are ok, i'm not sure how many he actually gets at a race though. IMO, the atv's and bikes are more where the money's at - not that it's all about money - but if he keeps starting bikes at 5pm, no one is going to show up...

lots of bugs to work out but it should iron out i hope.

47501exracer
06-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Lil Braff-

you are so cool! Last race I finished 10th there but it's weird. I went into the woods about 15th spot and passed about 25 or so riders during the race after figuring about 4 or 5 passed me. Three of the pro's passed me on the last lap but I don't know. I just think something was off. The first race I finished fifth.

see ya next time.

Lil - Braff
06-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Yea... last race I think the scoring got messed up some how b/c my dad raced in the A class and the girl that got 2nd in his class I was riding with her and I raced in the sport class. Something is a little weird there but OH WELL!! What class did you race in 47501exracer? I won't be making the next race... we'll be at haspin but we're going to the buggy race and cook out the day before. I already got promised a ride in the buggy before the race (before they break) lol So I am REALLY pumped about that! Plus that is my birthday weekend!! lol Hope to see yall there!

47501exracer
06-23-2004, 08:52 PM
I race the B class for now. I have been racing about 2 years and now can usually run in the top 25%. Last year I was midpack. I race the series at Casey and we have one this sunday at 130pm. Not sure where charleston is but you should come over sometime, as they put on a good show.

My dream would be to run the GNCC series but I usually have to work saturdays and I don't have any buddies to hook up with and make the trip.

Happy Birthday:cool:

47501exracer
06-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Cliq20,

What class do you race in?

cliq20
06-23-2004, 09:32 PM
i race the B class at Stone city. it's the only place that i have raced. i practice with an open A guy, a 4 stroke stock guy, and a super senior who's 2nd in points in his class. i love to race a lot, i just don't have anyone to go with that i'm really close with (those guys have their own little group - i started racing later than they did and it seems hard to get into "the group")

i also have a farm to take care of. i ride a white yfz.

Lil - Braff
06-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Well anytime that we have an extra seat in the truck yall are more than welcome to go! If we don't have an extra seat then you could always follow or something. It's always good to see more people at the GNCC's. Cliq... when you gonna try out a gncc? They are racing again at Sparta Sept. 12th!! ;)

cliq20
06-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Well anytime that we have an extra seat in the truck yall are more than welcome to go! If we don't have an extra seat then you could always follow or something. It's always good to see more people at the GNCC's. Cliq... when you gonna try out a gncc? They are racing again at Sparta Sept. 12th!! ;)

i'd love to go down there! we'll see, my brother is getting married in september and i'll have a few week old little girl! i hope i can make it but who knows! I'm going to try one soon. i think if i can make it to haspin or casey soon it will be nice too.

when y'all coming up to ride at my place?

Lil - Braff
06-24-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by cliq20
when y'all coming up to ride at my place?

I'm not sure. Hopefully here soon tho! Probably when ever we get my bike running again. :mad: Once it starts running again we'll try to plan something.

cliq20
06-24-2004, 11:31 AM
cool

47501 you're welcome also