PDA

View Full Version : Tacoma,WA -- Where can I ride???

03-17-2002, 09:56 AM
We just got a 300ex and 250ex and want somewhere close we can go after work. I know about the dunes at Moses Lake and the Oregon coast, but just need somewhere I can ride thats less than an hour away. Anyone on this forum from around western WA that can give me some ideas??? Thanks!

JabberJaw
03-18-2002, 08:44 AM
Yeah, you can ride in Chehalis! I am going riding there Saturday the 23rd.

Take exit 77 Pe El (west) to mile marker 37. Just past that on the left is a gravel road called "Hope Creek Road"... we show up at 9:30 am.

Blackguywithouta400
03-18-2002, 09:40 AM
You can always ride with Jabber hes a blast to ride with, and Hope Creek is a lot of fun. You can try to get into Victor Falls right above Orting its closed for the time being i think, also you can ride out in Roy there is a spot. If you want to trail ride some wide trails not to hard there is always Naches Trail, its a fun ride thats really fun. Let me know if your intrested in any areas and ill hook you up.

JabberJaw
03-19-2002, 10:14 AM
I usually ride every-other weekend. We ride from 9:30am till around 4:30pm. I will be there this weekend if any one wants to go.

JabberJaw
03-21-2002, 08:57 AM
I think they should call him Blackguyonasofa!

Blackguywithouta400
03-21-2002, 09:52 AM
OK, Jabber its on buddy i think i still got more hours riding then you do, i've been spending my sundays racing for the last 3 months, I race 2 classes 4 stroke and -30 unlimited so i havent had time to go ride the trails as much as i would like, not to mention my quad is setup more as a race quad now. The rear is now 5" wider and the front 4 over stock so the trials are going to be a little harder to get through now. But we will have to hook up and go to Sand Lakes and really party and ride. How wide is Hope Creek i cant remember. Do you think i could make it there? I dont know? And Scotts dumb as likes to brake his bike on every ride so dont count on him to come ride. I dont know when i will be riding again, I have to put on my new a arms and shocks and powdercoat my frame and stuff so who knows.

JabberJaw
03-21-2002, 11:49 AM
You should have no trouble with a wider rear. Alot of 4x4 quads ride the trails, some pretty big ones, with no trouble. We are riding there this weekend. If you cannot make it this weekend, we ride every-other weekend. I would love to check out your bike...

twisted threads
03-22-2002, 05:29 AM
blackguyona400 i just wanted to say hi and thank for telling me about this site. I talked to you at the dunes last weekend about you bike. I will be going down again around the 19th of april hope some of you guys can make it. One of these weekends Jabber I will half to go riding with you guys, chehalis isnt very far from home.

Blackguywithouta400
03-22-2002, 09:21 AM
Well im glad the word of the site is spreading! Twisted you had the 250r right? that was a sweet bike. Im hoping to make a few more trips down there with my crew.