PDA

View Full Version : paypal

bama400ex
04-26-2004, 01:57 PM
hey im trying to set up a paypal account. it says i have to confirm my bank account by finding out how much they have deposited in my account. im already singed up at paypal but right now im unverified. i guess i will have to be verified before i can receive money? thanks for the help, i cant get my online banking to work so i guess i will have to wait a few days and call the bank to get the amount of deposits? im not to good at this kinda thing as you can tell.

TGW_400ex
04-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by bama400ex
hey im trying to set up a paypal account. it says i have to confirm my bank account by finding out how much they have deposited in my account. im already singed up at paypal but right now im unverified. i guess i will have to be verified before i can receive money? thanks for the help, i cant get my online banking to work so i guess i will have to wait a few days and call the bank to get the amount of deposits? im not to good at this kinda thing as you can tell.

You do not need to put your bank acoount in. You can still recieved your money and be unverified just send the money through the mail.

hondarider2006
04-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
You do not need to put your bank acoount in. You can still recieved your money and be unverified just send the money through the mail.

Thats what I did. Money takes about 7-10 days to get to your house:)