PDA

View Full Version : **YFZ PRP +2" a-arms with Derisi shocks!!**

cody anderson
04-26-2004, 12:49 PM
I am selling my whole front end, it's only been used 5 times! This is the same exact front end that was on my quad in the ATVSPORT issue. The A-arms are +2" PRP's with heim joints. They are powder coated silver vein. They are an awesome set of arms!!! You can also mount a swaybar on these arms if you want. PICS
http://exoduscycles.com/products/prpracing/

SHOCKS: DeRisi Racing has now developed the Pro Millennium kit for the new YFZ450. The Pro Millennium kit consists of all new high flow pistons, valving, and multiple rate springs for the front and rear shocks. The new pistons increase the oil flow, which gives the shocks a more smooth controlled feeling over the stock shocks. With the multiple rate springs you can control body roll, firmness, and ride height with a few simple adjustments. The spring setup will lower the YFZ450 from 1.5" to 3.5" depending on the customers needs. Setups will work for Motocross and Cross Country Racing. PICS

http://www.derisiracing.com/atv/atvindex.htm

This shock work goes for $500.00 I AM SELLING THIS WHOLE FRONT END FOR $849.00 TO TAX, SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!! This is super cheap and won't last long!!! Call me at
(952) 240-3572!!!!

cody.anderson@hartfiel.com

Imapro
04-26-2004, 01:26 PM
free Bump

- damn it cody!!....i just ordered my arms last week!!!

cody anderson
04-26-2004, 01:40 PM
cancel them!!!

cody anderson
04-28-2004, 03:00 PM
I know you guys want them...

wheeliemaster
02-09-2005, 05:38 PM
hey, whats your bottom dollar for the a-arms.are they standard travel or lt. just to make sure are all 4 a-arms are included (top and bottom)and what color are they?powdercoated cromed?

thanks
-michael

zeke83
02-09-2005, 06:21 PM
ever have any problems with the heim joints?? i had a pair of asr arms and i had a ton of trouble with them always loosening up and braking. i thought they used them to keep the design cheap but now i see other companies using them too:confused:

cody anderson
02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
No, I've never had any problems with them. It's just that I'm getting another new set of long travel for my other YFZ.