PDA

View Full Version : My kids were 1st and 2nd

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 12:33 AM
My kids took first and second place at the Iowa hare scramble series. I'm so proud of both of them but especially my boy Chance. He took first place and he's only 8 years old . He double passed everybody broke down and still took first place. Will post pics tomorrow.

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Here's the champ.

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 08:50 AM
And this is my 10 year old daughter Taylor. She got second and almost got lapped by her brother.

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 09:02 AM
After the race.We keep the local car wash in buisness. Ha Ha

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 10:52 AM
Here`s one before the race we had a good rain. Taylor in red an Chance in blue

markeg192
04-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Hoory for Chancers!!!!!!

It looks like Uncle Miles is rubbing off on him.:devil:

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Uncle Miles my a** they take after their momma. Ha Ha I can't keep up with Chance or Taylor

phaster1
04-26-2004, 10:12 PM
CONGRATS to the lil' one's!!!!

keep up the good work!:macho

phaster1
04-26-2004, 10:15 PM
WOW!! I took a better look at those quads...HOLY *&^*!!!

What did the kids look like???

I would hate to be doing the laundry in that house!!

ROFLMAO

QuadJunkies
04-27-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by phaster1
WOW!! I took a better look at those quads...HOLY *&^*!!!

What did the kids look like???

I would hate to be doing the laundry in that house!!

ROFLMAO LOL!!!! I agree!! I bet those quads weighed a ton too!!!:p Congrats on there wins........;)

markeg192
04-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Uncle Miles my a** they take after their momma. Ha Ha I can't keep up with Chance or Taylor

Yeah I know what ya mean. It's like we're getting replaced by new and improved riders.

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL!!!! I agree!! I bet those quads weighed a ton too!!!:p Congrats on there wins........;)

YEAH,I took them an the truck an trailer to the carwash with me an my buddys quads cost over 40.00 to clean everything.An I`m sure when I take the plastic off they`ll be another ton of mud hidden under there hidden.

QuadJunkies
04-29-2004, 09:35 AM
YEAH,I took them an the truck an trailer to the carwash with me an my buddys quads cost over 40.00 to clean everything.An I`m sure when I take the plastic off they`ll be another ton of mud hidden under there hidden. we went muddin last fall and had agreat day.........until we had to clean the quads........:mad:

Took over 6 hours JUSt to get the major majority of mud off the darn things!:grr:
Needless to say....Im no longer a mud fan........:p too much work to clean!!! But sometimes Mother NAture gives you no choice in the middle of a race....;)

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 09:59 AM
I myself would rather eat mud than dust.The kid`s didnt have to much proplem other than caring the extra weigth.The smaller kid`s got stuck a couple of times an needed a push thougth.But the carwash deal suck`s I think it`s time to get a pressure washer acouple races like this an a guy maybe abale to afford one lol

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by markeg192
Yeah I know what ya mean. It's like we're getting replaced by new and improved riders.

I think I`m ready to be replaced.Starting to feel old after 2 hour`s .Watching the kid`s seems to be as much fun.An more rewarding.Is travis racing all the grindstone races?I think I`m going to let Taylor an Chance both race that series too we only missed one ain`t we?They got 6 more left?Uncle miles HA HA.

markeg192
05-02-2004, 03:20 PM
I think I`m ready to be replaced.Starting to feel old after 2 hour`s .Watching the kid`s seems to be as much fun.An more rewarding.Is travis racing all the grindstone races?I think I`m going to let Taylor an Chance both race that series too we only missed one ain`t we?They got 6 more left?Uncle miles HA HA.

Yeah you just missed one and it was the CAATV race so ya need to let em race. Maybe Chris will add an "Old and Slow" class so we can race too.