PDA

View Full Version : Online Videos In The Making!!

DVS_Freestyler
04-25-2004, 09:21 PM
thats right, just got a mini dv camera that allows me to upload videos on the net. i can get anything from riding videos,parties, step by step learning tricks if youd like, anything! just made my first video about 20 mins ago and its pretty bad*****. wooop wooop cant wait to get some good riding footage now!!!

derek guetter

oh and i will host my website somewheres else and have all my vids on there..

Dan_Guetter
04-25-2004, 11:32 PM
It was a pretty damn good vid for your first time editing

Now get some good footage at the fmx compound!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Stock 2003 Z400
04-26-2004, 08:41 AM
Hey Derek,

Glad you stepped up to DV! Capturing footage from an old camera is a pain and it doesn't look near as good as DV.

What software are you using to edit your videos?

Are you going to post a link any time soon?

Good Luck

Bill

DVS_Freestyler
04-26-2004, 03:35 PM
yeah i got a sony handicam DCR-H20. damn nice camera! so far im just using windows movie maker but im ready to step up to something better after about 4 hours of using it. what do you recomend i dl?? and the videos im workin on gettin my site hosted for some more bandwidth.. then i'll have em all posted on there for everyone to see. late

derek

Stock 2003 Z400
04-26-2004, 03:58 PM
Well if you havent downloaded the free Movie Maker update, I would grab that right away off microsofts site.

Other then that, I wouldn't waste much time downloading crippled programs, because you are going to get fustrated.

Send me a PM

Bill

hondafreestyler
04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
thats awesome derek ... I can't wait to see em?

If you dont mind how much did you get that camera for?

Yah man ... step by step tricks would be sooooo helpful!!!

-Mike

JLanphear
04-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
yeah i got a sony handicam DCR-H20. damn nice camera! so far im just using windows movie maker but im ready to step up to something better after about 4 hours of using it. what do you recomend i dl?? and the videos im workin on gettin my site hosted for some more bandwidth.. then i'll have em all posted on there for everyone to see. late

derek

Sonic Foundry Vegas Video is pretty easy to use once you mess with it for a while....yet it's advanced enough to do some pretty sweet stuff.

-Josh

Bush0102
04-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Derek, there's a program called pinnacle...its similar to windows movie maker but has a few more little tricks...its simple and easy to use, but it costs about 50 bucks. You can get it at like circuit city or best buy or whatever you have up there. Also if you wanna go more advanced theres a program called adobe premeire, its the closest you can get to Final Cut Pro (for Mac- its what they edit huevos and other movies with) on a PC...i think its really expensive though. Your best bet to find that i think would be online. Good luck, get those vids up! All ive seen of you is pictures, i can only imagine what your riding looks like on video.

DVS_Freestyler
04-27-2004, 12:28 PM
thanks guys for all the help and comments. my computer just crashed last night so i wont be able to get anything to soon, im on the schools computer right now. im gonna try and get some footage this whole week so that when i get my computer back i can make some kick ***** stuff. i paid 475 from best buy. that vegas program sounds like what i want, when i get my computer back i'll look into that. well im out lata

derek