PDA

View Full Version : Bottleneck at Lorreta Lynn

redxcracer
04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
I was wondering what caused the "BIG" bottleneck at the 2nd hill climb at LL in the morning race. I race "C" class and was doing fairly well until I had to stop and wait for what seemed like an eternity to get up the hill, which, I didn't see what the big deal was. Seemed like a fairly average hill. Anyone see what caused it?:confused:

Wingnut
04-25-2004, 09:13 PM
I have some friends that were there spectating on the first lap. They said that it was just from some over aggressive riders trying too hard to make passes. Typical "C" class stuff.:rolleyes:

markk
04-25-2004, 11:27 PM
IM not exactly sure what your talking about, but if it was the hill that was sorta by the road, I was running about 7th place in c-class on the first lap, and when i got to the hill i think your talking about, i saw a polaris sitting sidways in the main part of the trail!!! And then i took a little steeper trail right to the left of it!!!!

motoboy66
04-26-2004, 12:11 AM
nothing like 60 quads trying to get up the hill at one time. I saw 2 people flip over on it. I ended up going about 20 to the left, kinda made my own trail. I didn't see what the big deal was either. when I came through on the second lap I went up it in 3rd gear. Remember there is no distance rule when there is a bottle neck, you just have to get back on the trail at your first chance.

300racer
04-26-2004, 12:12 AM
I know what hill u are talkin about and there was a rider sideways in the hill and the only way around a yellow 400 ex hit a tree trying to go that way and we all had to wait on that

markk
04-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 300racer
I know what hill u are talkin about and there was a rider sideways in the hill and the only way around a yellow 400 ex hit a tree trying to go that way and we all had to wait on that

DAMN TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!